Which QB would you rather have?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Which QB would you rather have?

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Don't play his game, folks. Anyone with an IQ over 100 should be able to see what he's trying to do here with this thread.

Ask Babe to post points allowed by the Jets D in 2009 and 2010 compared to the Pats D points allowed.

Or ANY season in recent years. lol

Hey, Babe please post Brady's stats in his last 3 AFC title games at home. You know, these are the games that come before you get to play in a SB. 

Hey nutcase, I'll post Montana's career Championship game record for you.

4-3.

There you go. Now tell us how bad Montana sucks meathead.

Nice try, Mr. Sneaky. 

They lost on the road in DC in 1983 after a phenomenal comeback by Montana.  When has Brady been in an AFC title game vs a juggernaut AFC team and played great, but lost?  He hasn't. 

In 1990, Leonard Marshall knocked him out of the game.

So, take out 2 losses please. Not even REMOTELY comparable to Brady playing HORRIBLY against inferior teams in 3 straight AFC title games.  Not to mention, Brady has had divisional rd games that haven't been so hot either.

And guess who the Def Coordinator was in the 1990 NFC title game? bawhwahha!!

Absolutely exposed. You enjoy walking into as many walls as Phat Rex, don't ya?

Despite your cherry picking...

Brady has won more Conference Championship games than anybody in history other than Elway meathead. Read it and weep. You are a nutcase.

Bottom line: Brady 17-7 in the playoffs. Montana 16-7. And Montana had LOADED teams.

You lose again BassFisting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Ah I see Babe is looking at Tebow's career stats, not Sanchez's 2010 season.  Still amusing.  Still ridiculous.

To an idiot, yes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You two BBW nutcases get exposed so easily, it's not even funny. Keep running and deflecting from Brady's subpar postseason play of late.

Sneaky people never win.

Just keep ranting like the madman you are BassFisting. We're used to it at this point.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The cap vs pre cap are two different eras, very obviously so. Either state the case as to WHY the pre cap era is the same as the cap era, or you lose.

Keep ranting madman.

Dumbkoff explain for the folks WHY one has to prove the eras were the same to advance the point. Obviously they weren't, and that is the point. Your density continues to astound.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yeah, I am a real "madman" because I can admit my future HOF QB who used to be Tom Cool needs to play better when it matters.

That's not why you are a madman, madman. That simply illustrates that you don't know the game.

There are several other factors which prove you insane. The most prominent of which is that you think Brady has some sort of Svengali hold on BB and dictates how the team is to be run. I don't believe a single person on Earth agrees with that insane spin of yours.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

This guy...

PR 75 - AY/A 6.5 - TD 17 - INT 9 - 4QC 6 

Or this guy... 

PR 76 - AY/A 6.4 - TD 23 - INT 18 - 4QC 4

Passer ratings are garbage stats; completion percentage, yards per pass, TD's vs. Int's and Wins vs Losses tells you all you need to know.  

If one of these is Tebow, the closest thing he had to a full season he completed 46% of his passes, that isn't good enough for Pro football no matter how you look at it. He blows. 

Frankly I wouldn't want either of these guys above if that's a full season's effort, both throw way too many Int's.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

This guy...

Or this guy... 

Passer ratings are garbage stats; completion percentage, yards per pass, TD's vs. Int's and Wins vs Lossestells you all you need to know.  

If one of these is Tebow, the closest thing he had to a full season he completed 46% of his passes, that isn't good enough for Pro football no matter how you look at it. He blows. 

Frankly I wouldn't want either of these guys above if that's a full season's effort, both throw way too many Int's.

Tebow actually doesn't throw a lot of INTs.  But that's because his passes are SO far off target, that even the defenders can't catch them.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This guy...

Or this guy... 

Passer ratings are garbage stats; completion percentage, yards per pass, TD's vs. Int's and Wins vs Lossestells you all you need to know.  

54% completions is pretty lame too wozz.

My only point here is that hype/criticism has far too much of an effect in this league than actual performance.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I know for a fact BB has control of the situation:

1. He walked from Moss in 2010 and slapped Brady in that situation.

2. He walked from Welkie this year and broke up that little bromance.

That's 2 separate slaps in 2 years which symbolize not catering to what Brady would otherwise have preferred. 

^^^ I rest my case, nutjob.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Don't play his game, folks. Anyone with an IQ over 100 should be able to see what he's trying to do here with this thread.

Ask Babe to post points allowed by the Jets D in 2009 and 2010 compared to the Pats D points allowed.

Or ANY season in recent years. lol

Hey, Babe please post Brady's stats in his last 3 AFC title games at home. You know, these are the games that come before you get to play in a SB. 

Hey nutcase, I'll post Montana's career Championship game record for you.

4-3.

There you go. Now tell us how bad Montana sucks meathead.

Nice.

You two BBW nutcases get exposed so easily, it's not even funny. Keep running and deflecting from Brady's subpar postseason play of late.

Sneaky people never win.

Bawahaha! You of all people are the biggest fraud on this board. You don't even understand why Lombardi (or no one else) traded for Mallett. It's no wonder why you are clueless about all things defense, draft, free agency, quarterback play and team building. You make me laugh...you are the ultimate clown.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

OK Babe I give up, who are the QB's we're talking about, I'm too lazy to go hunting?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

OK Babe I give up, who are the QB's we're talking about, I'm too lazy to go hunting?

Tebow and Luck, in that order.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Luck without question.

Tebow has zero upside.  

Luck carried his team in year one, Tebow couldn't crack the lineup on a horrid team in year 3.

Not only did Luck average 54% passing but he did it on 627 attempts, averaging 7 yards a pass on a terrible team.

Tebow averaged 46% on only 271 attempts at only 6 yards a pass on a playoff team that had a dominant defense, great receivers and dominant running game... all he had to do was show up. He couldn't.

Sorry Babe this is about as silly a thread as Commie's suggesting we trade Brady for Tebow.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Sorry Babe this is about as silly a thread as Commie's suggesting we trade Brady for Tebow.

Logic states, in essence here, you are saying....

Luck = Brady

You might be jumping the gun a bit with that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Luck without question.

Tebow has zero upside.  

Luck carried his team in year one, Tebow couldn't crack the lineup on a horrid team in year 3.

Not only did Luck average 54% passing but he did it on 627 attempts, averaging 7 yards a pass on a terrible team.

Tebow averaged 46% on only 271 attempts at only 6 yards a pass on a playoff team that had a dominant defense, great receivers and dominant running game... all he had to do was show up. He couldn't.

I know you don't like Tebow's game wozz. No problem with that from me. Just remember, a lot of people didn't like Flutie's game either and he was a good pro.

My point here is about hype. Luck gets his butt smooched by an endless line. Tebow gets slammed and zero support from just about everybody. Yet you look at the real accomplishments and they don't jibe with the analysis.

I think Tebow gets a raw deal. Whether he would be a good pro is moot. They are pretty much excluding that possibility by their opinion.

And that miscreant horseface Elway really did him bad by lack of any support and then trading him to that monkey zoo in NY.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Luck = Brady 

Babe that's not logic talking, that's you taking a quantum leap from logic with my statement in an attempt to discredit me and the very blatant and obvious differences between Luck and Tebow, which is like comparing a Ferrari and a Yugo.

Luck carried his team, Tebow was carried by his team and failed miserably, that's why he doesn't start in the NFL, not because of some perceived slight by Elway or Rex Ryan; the talent just isn't there.

You can't compare Tebow to Flutie either, Flutie even in his early formative years still threw almost ten points higher on average than Tebow or about the same as Luck.  Flutie still had to go to Canada to prove he could play and throw the deep out pattern, Tebow has proven he can't throw the deep route tree and has to go to Canada to prove otherwise and he won't be able to.

It might be telling to note that with Tebow as the starter in 2011 the Broncos were the worst passing team or in the bottom three in every statistical category in the NFL.  A year later with Manning and the same receivers they were in the top three.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

So Babe do you think you could find any scout, executive or GM that would take Tebow over Luck?  This whole premise is ridiculous.  Time will tell with Luck, but he is far better than Tebow which is why Luck was the #1 overall pick and Tebow just got cut by the team with the worst starting QB in the NFL.  LMAO @ U.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Luck = Brady

If that's your definition of logic, high school would be a good idea for you.

Sections
Shortcuts