Which team are you guys most afraid of?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

Which team are you guys most afraid of?

The only way we play the Bengals is if it's the AFC Championship so I'm not afraid of them at all. Obivously, the Colts should be an easy win, but the only way we play them is if cincy and indy win(unlikely). The Texans are struggling right now, and I really think the Bengals could beat them, thus having Baltimore come here in the first round, which is the team I'm most afraid of. Baltimore always plays us well, and I'm hoping Houston can win which would automatically send us to a first round matchup with them. who are you guys afraid of?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Which team are you guys most afraid of?

Denver, not even close. Mostly becasue we have to go to cousin Gomer's mountain top cabin if we run into him. Plus, Id hate to lose to him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Broncos in Denver!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Denver, not even close. Mostly becasue we have to go to cousin Gomer's mountain top cabin if we run into him. Plus, Id hate to lose to him.

I agree that going to Denver would be the hardest game possible, but for a first round matchup, would you rather face Houston or Baltimore?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Seattle or 49ers, whoever we play in the Super bowl.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to SoxCsBruins' comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

I agree that going to Denver would be the hardest game possible, but for a first round matchup, would you rather face Houston or Baltimore?

Oh. Id rather play Baltimore. Theyre too beat up to be a real threat. But Houston can be vanilla on D, so I see your point there too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Patriots

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

As a fan, playing any NFL team would be scary.  But, I am not playing any of them, the Pats are! So, with that said, I do not think the TEAM is afraid of anyone!!  Why should any fan be concerned other than to knash teeth??  Team concerned, not!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

The New York F'in Football Giants.

Luckily I won't have to face that nightmare this season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Patriots

This is the first time since 2004 I'm not afraid of or for my Patriots.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Three weeks ago I said the Texans because I felt we got their worst game of the season and they would be ready next time. Apparently they actually had worse games to play. I still worry about the Ravens but that would be at home. I still feel like Denver should be more afraid of the Pats than the Pats being afraid of them.The Pats were beating them 31-7 running the hurry up before slowing the pace. That was the game where the Pats were running it down the Bronco's throat while in the hurry up. That game was without Hernandez also.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Part of me wants Houston for our first playoff game. While Baltimore is beat up, they usually play us tough. Houston is on the decline and we match up very well with them.

Although I am not really "scared" of anyone, it has to be Denver because that would be an away game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

Broncos, then Colts.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Would love to get Seattle in the Super Bowl and drill them silly after they ran their mouths after that game.  On a nuetral field the Pats would kick the crap out if them.

As far as the AFC--- Denver-- just because going to mile high is not an easy task especially with Manning.   But Denver has not played anyone over their 11 game winning streak other then the Ravens.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to SoxCsBruins's comment:

The only way we play the Bengals is if it's the AFC Championship so I'm not afraid of them at all. Obivously, the Colts should be an easy win, but the only way we play them is if cincy and indy win(unlikely). The Texans are struggling right now, and I really think the Bengals could beat them, thus having Baltimore come here in the first round, which is the team I'm most afraid of. Baltimore always plays us well, and I'm hoping Houston can win which would automatically send us to a first round matchup with them. who are you guys afraid of?

Beating the Horseface and his Broncos in Denver will be a tall task...but it's do-able. The Pats appear to be the team to beat in the AFC.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Denver played against 5 teams with winning records this season, and lost to 3 of the 5.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

The next one, as any true Pats fan would know!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Patriots

+ 1, if the Pats come to play, they run right through the AFC. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

None...Pats have already beaten Denver, Texans, and Colts. They lost to the Ravens but that game was as contoversial as they come. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to SoxCsBruins' comment:

"The only way we play the Bengals is if it's the AFC Championship so I'm not afraid of them at all. Obivously, the Colts should be an easy win, but the only way we play them is if cincy and indy win(unlikely)"

if you read teh thread i started before this one just after the game, thats exaclty how i have it.

indy and cincy winning.

indy coming here.

then we just have to beat lucck without much de, and then play a tough game against dalton and cincys d line

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

the patriots play their game then they breeze through to the superbowl. the game in denver would be the toughest because of the calls that manning is going to get.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Seattle or 49ers, whoever we play in the Super bowl.

a team that has a pass rush with only 4 and an elite qb.

im rooting for minn to make it thru

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

My flash ratings:

1    ne    13.3    (last wk.    2    )  A sleigh with cruise control.
    2    sea    13.2    (last wk.    1    )  Surprisingly close game.
    3    den    12.2    (last wk.    3    )  They played such a weakling at home that it didn't help them much.
    4    sf    12.2    (last wk.    4    )
    5    gb    11.3    (last wk.    5    )  Tough game away against a team with something to win.
    6    atl    10.8    (last wk.    6    )  I took this week 17 game off -- nothing to play for.
    7    min    10.4    (last wk.    7    )

My (sometimes hypothetical) point spreads.  All four spreads favor the home team.
    ind    bal            9.4  Baltimore may be pretty bad, but I have Indy down as terrible.
    cin    hou            1.8  Houston's still a threat and Cincy is on the road.
    hou    ne            13.5  Well, not that much of a threat.
    ne    den            3.5  Home field counts for something, especially in Denver.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Early lines on Wild Card games

HOU 4.5 points over CIN

GB 7.5 over MIN

and surprise

BAL 6.5 over IND

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts