Which team should the pats fear the most?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Which team should the pats fear the most?

Now that we are in the playoffs, i think its a fair question to ask who you believe will give the pats the most trouble in the playoffs?

IMO, right now the only way to beat the pats is for the oppositions dline to have a better day than the pats oline.

I believe a team that manufactures it pressures from blitz schemes will ultimately be shredded by brady and co.

In this sense, i think the two teams we should be afraid of most would be the giants and ravens.

Hold a gun to my head, i would still pick the patriots in both games.  But on a good day, the giants can generate a ton of pressure with just a 4 man rush.  We all know Light struggles with Tsuggs.  The rest is up to the defense vs the opposing teams offense.

Barring any significant injuries (hoping Mccourty's okay) i still pick the pats as favorites.

Who do you believe would be our toughest foe?  Again, this isnt saying that the other team is better, but who do you think would the pats theyre hardest matchup

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: Which team should the pats fear the most?

Chargers.. should have lost that game..  i think we thump the raven's if we get them again..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In Response to Re: Which team should the pats fear the most?:
    [QUOTE]Chargers.. should have lost that game..  i think we thump the raven's if we get them again..
    Posted by justme2[/QUOTE]

You're right. we should have lost that game...but that was also when our offense was in transition. i dont think their d could stop us right now.  but they also seem stronger so who knows

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

I think the Ravens.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Fear is for losers. We fear no team

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I'm sorry to say but "fear" is not a word I believe is used in our lockerroom. I think a better word would be "prepare".......in other words, whom do you think that our pats should be more mentally prepared for? and even that's a silly thing to ask cause BB and staff are the elite of the entire NFL at being prepared for games and it doesn't matter who they are playing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

They need to worry about themselves and that is all. If they do their jobs as they have been then they should have no fear of the other teams.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

.....okay....who do you think will compete the best against the pats?  better rewording?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Ravens and Chargers but in two entirely different ways. One will be a test for the offense and the other for the defense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

The Patriots.  If they don't play badly, they are capable of winning any game against any team out there.

Of the other teams, I think the Saints are the most capable.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

[QUOTE]The Patriots.  If they don't play badly, they are capable of winning any game against any team out there.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
    I'm not saying they arent capable of beating these teams...i think we're the best team in the league...im asking who you think could potentially give us the most trouble.

man some people are so unwilling to admit that the pats can be beat.  I understand you love the team, but that doesn't mean you cant give an unbiased thought.  It's the NFL, anything can happen....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

[QUOTE]They need to worry about themselves and that is all. If they do their jobs as they have been then they should have no fear of the other teams.
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is true...All the Patriots need to do is worry about themselves...But as fans we can analyze, worry, or whatever about other teams.

Its not like us "worrying" about other teams is going to affect the outcome of the game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which team should the pats fear the most? : I'm not saying they arent capable of beating these teams...i think we're the best team in the league...im asking who you think could potentially give us the most trouble. man some people are so unwilling to admit that the pats can be beat.  I understand you love the team, but that doesn't mean you cant give an unbiased thought.  It's the NFL, anything can happen....
    Posted by dapats1281[/QUOTE]

I SAID the Saints.  Don't be so sensitive.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which team should the pats fear the most? : I SAID the Saints.  Don't be so sensitive.  

I missed that part. My BAD!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

NO ONE!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Fear no one, but if the question is, which team can match NE point for point and make some plays in D? I would say it's the Chargers.  They have not played as well as all the talent they have.
    Other than the Chargers I don't think there's another team including the Colts who would give NE too much to be concerned about.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

I don't know anything about other teams......we're just concentrating on the Packers right now....they are a great team on all sides of the ball.....well coached....etc etc etc...

(LOL)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lightningbrain. Show lightningbrain's posts

me too.  despite all the talk about the patriots being the obvious favorite for the super bowl, I say the saints are the favorites.  They are on a role, and they are the defending champions, after all. 

[QUOTE]The Patriots.  If they don't play badly, they are capable of winning any game against any team out there. Of the other teams, I think the Saints are the most capable.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from taljr. Show taljr's posts

GB. Drink the Kool Aid. Take it one game at a time.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Let's win the next game. But if I must choose I would say the Steelers. I know we handled them well in the reg. season meeting but that was then. They blew us out in the 04 reg. season game but we came back and got them in the title game. Remember that, things change. You learn from your defeats. And they still have a great defense. Ravens next behind them.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

We are 100% matched for the Giants defense now. Long routes dont have to be developed, we run the ball incredibly well, short efficient routes which we did not use at all until the end of the game in the super bowl.

Only team I am worried of is the Saints and thats because I dont think we will be able to stop Brees. 

Screw the Ravens were going to trash them again when they come back up here to play. Do you not think Brady hears this crap Suggs is saying? Rematch is coming up and the Pats are telling the Ravens they are ready. 

If the Ravens lose tonight their is a good odd they miss the playoffs. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

There is no team the Patriots cannot beat by a lot if the Patriots are playing well.

I would say the Saints would give us the toughest game. They have the QB in Brees and the Coach to prepare their team.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Nobody in the AFC, we've beat all the competition, and they have to come through new england. the only team that worries me is the saints who are  hot right now. we'll see what happens when the saints play the falcons in week 17.

i don't see the bolts or dolts making the playoffs

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

The one looking back at them in the mirror.  It seems like theirs to lose.