Which team should the pats fear the most?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Re: Which team should the pats fear the most?

A "healthy" colts team, or as healthy as can be now. ...or a maybe a chargers team that actually "shows up to play" for a playoff game.

Football is so much about matchups and history will show you we match up pretty well against the Steelers, Ravens, and chargers but not so much against the colts.

The biggest thing they should hope for at this point is just that they can keep everyone healthy and or have an opportunity to get everyone thats currently sitting out back by the playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Fear is for loser.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In Response to Re: Which team should the pats fear the most?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Which team should the pats fear the most? : I agree.  Watch out , Brady! The Mighty Big Blue may be coming for you!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

J, we have some unfinished business with your up and down GMen clowns!  Manning throwing too many picks and Bradshaw case of fumbleitis is bad combo for you.  Too bad your boys going to be schooled and swept by Mick Vick and the Eagles.  If you win that game, you can boast a bit, otherwise go to the dunce corner with your lundsmen the Jests!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Personally, I do not believe the Pats should fear any team- just play every down hard; execute the plan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

The toughest teams from a match-up standpoint are the Colts, Ravens and Chargers in the AFC...and the Falcons, Saints and Giants in the NFC.

But...really...the way that the Pats are playing right now, no one: http://www.projo.com/patriots/content/sp_fbn_bill_reynolds_13_12-14-10_ECLFCI6_v3.2c30c18.html

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]     The toughest teams from a match-up standpoint are the Colts, Ravens and Chargers in the AFC...and the Falcons, Saints and Giants in the NFC.      But...really...the way that the Pats are playing right now, no one: http://www.projo.com/patriots/content/sp_fbn_bill_reynolds_13_12-14-10_ECLFCI6_v3.2c30c18.html
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Agree about the NFC; perhaps add the Eagles.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

Steelers, Colts, Chargers in AFC
    Saints, Eagles, Falcons in NFC

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which team should the pats fear the most? : Agree about the NFC; perhaps add the Eagles.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Stevie Boy, you got your priorities wrong!  Eagles for sure; giants not!!!!!!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I for one would love to see a Giants PATS rematch in the SB...  It comes out differently this time.  Neither team is the same and for the Giants, that's not a good thing.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm gonna say Houston.

That Jonathan E is a one-man wreckin' machine.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which team should the pats fear the most? : The Pats are "100% matched"? Hmmm....

Jints...  look at how the pundits wrote about the Pats and their last few games.  In each one, there were two common themes:  #1 - Pats defense is so lowly ranked; #2 - the D they are facing will be a challenge to the Pats O.

We know the results.  How are the Giants to be any different?  Unlike the 2007 SB team, this offense is so different and has adjusted to the D they are playing.  I recall for the Bears game it was mentioned about how their Cover 2 D and tackling skills will keep the Pats receivers underneath and the YAC will be minimized.  Again, we know the results.  The Giants have not faced this offense yet and I wouldn't judge their wins against the Vikes and Redskins as meaning they can handle the Pats O.  Your "jints" are not the same D as in that SB year, which everyone agrees was a playoff streak in which the Giants caught lightning in a bottle. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Giants and Saints.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

You will all get a good laugh out of this I am sure, I almost can't believe I feel this way myself after the incredible way the Pats are playing, but I am worried about... the Bills. 

I don't expect the outcome of the game will change the Pats playoff position by the time they play, but the Bills will play for 60 minutes even if they drop behind early, and Fitzpatrick can be pretty good. They don't match up on talent, but there is no quit in that team, they aren't intimidated by anyone, they've taken some good teams to the wire, and I am sure they would love nothing more than to beat the Pats in their home field. If they avoid mistakes and can hang with the Pats for the first few possessions, they might be tough. 

Of course, the Pats will not take them lightly, and BB will coach to win no matter what they have clinched - the starters will play out the season. But I just have an uneasy feeling about that game.

OK you can stop laughing now...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]I for one would love to see a Giants PATS rematch in the SB...  It comes out differently this time.  Neither team is the same and for the Giants, that's not a good thing.
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

A Giants-Pats rematch would make for a good media frenzy....and revenge would be sweet - even if both teams are mostly different than from 2007

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which team should the pats fear the most? : BTW, Mick Vick? Is he related to Michael Jagger of the Stones?

You will want his autograph either way, loser!  The Gints will see stars - all Eagles.  Back to second place.  Maybe Eli can set a new season record for Picks, Jint Boy!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which team should the pats fear the most? : Yeah, and they caught Brady about 15 times during the game.

JintsFan - s**k on yesterday's Gag Job by the Gmidgets; Like I told you last week, the Eagles would school them!!!  Now, your losers are not likely to even make the playoffs.  Maybe you better start rooting for the J-E-T-S!  Let's see if you even have the stones to post up this week.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

The Pats should fear their own defense the most.  They are playing with fire by relying on a decent red zone % and turnovers.  They have got to do better on 3rd down in the playoffs.

After that, I agree with most of the posters, the Giants are best equiped to take down the Pats. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

O'Brien is my fear. And injuries. They need Wright and Brace back.  Why did they get away from the run game?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which team should the pats fear the most? : Yeah, and they caught Brady about 15 times during the game.

I think it's funny your whole joy of your life as a Giants fan is tied to a miracle duck and a one handed helmet catch.

Why do you post here?

Your team just collapsed beyond belief yesterday because it got too confident with 8 minutes left.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts