Which team would you prefer in the first round of divisional playoffs? Jets, Chiefs or Ravens?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Re: Which team would you prefer in the first round of divisional playoffs? Jets, Chiefs or Ravens?

I would rather play the team we know very well like Jets or Ravens. We have no blue print on Chiefs and that could cause us trouble. Granted, we know everything about them, but they know everything about us too. Could be a receipe for an upset like Cleveland. Jist my opinion.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevemac33. Show stevemac33's posts

Re: Which team would you prefer in the first round of divisional playoffs? Jets, Chiefs or Ravens?

your scenario is very likeable, but the chances of KC beating the playoff-tested and defensively superior Ravens are slim, meaning we host Baltimore - can't get myself to bet against Peyton in the playoffs - until it's against the Pats

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: Which team would you prefer in the first round of divisional playoffs? Jets, Chiefs or Ravens?:
    We've played every team in the playoffs except the chiefs, which means there is no film to watch or lessons to learn from when we play them. Do you guys think that will be a problem?
    Posted by patsfantiltheend

No. The strength of gthe Chief's offense is their running game (Bowe has practically disappeared over the last 3 games). I believe that BB will be able to handle any defensive scheme Romeo may throw at him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

To me it comes down to this: Who would we MOST WANT to shut up? Rexx The Hutt or Suggs the Moron? Seeing how The Hutt can't starp it up and get on teh field (but his coaching staff seems to get involved), and he's got the built innexcuse of his team not playing to mexpectations, I'd like to take on the Ravens to shut Old Suggsy right up.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Here's an idea of how good the Patriots are, you could combine all of the teams left in the playoffs and the Patriots would still win! This might be the best team in football yet! I said team not indivigual stars,this is what separates the Patriots from other organizations they understand the team concept. Pretty simple formula if you ask me...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

No preference. The Pats need to be prepared for the best all 3 of them could throw at them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

Jets..they are the worst out of the bunch

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

My numbers say KC is easiest by far (a 6.9 rating), then Baltimore (10.2), then the Jets(10.7).

From a familiarity standpoint (BB always plays a team well the second time in a season), the Jets are easiest, then Baltimore.  With the Jets, the Patriots are likely to get that same 45-3 team where Rex is still obligated to claim he's the greatest coach by a yard, or by two feet.

From an odds standpoint, the Jets have a 50% chance of showing up at Foxboro because they're the #6 seed and I have the Indy game as a pick-em.  Baltimore has maybe a 30% chance and KC has a 20% chance because I have Baltimore as a 2 point favorite.

Sections
Shortcuts