Which teams do you hate the most?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SettleDown. Show SettleDown's posts

Re: Which teams do you hate the most?

The Steelers.Their fans make me hate them.
    The Jets. Their fans are tools and their HC is a clown.
    The Colts, I don't hate but I was surprised how much I liked them losing the SB....it was almost as good the Pats winning one....not hate, but schadenfreude.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

J E T S - Giants - Miami - Indy and the rest of the AFC in this order.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adco1212. Show adco1212's posts

1-Colts
    2-Steelers
    3-Jets
    4-Giants
    5-Cowboys

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Hey its mumbbles, and he's back from his drug induced coma....I miss your stories leon(mumbbles) can you tell us a story? Tell all the new people how you played DIV 1 Football.....but you wont say where.....silly leon!!!

Wait you did play football?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

In Response to Re: Which teams do you hate the most?:
    pats pats pats and the pats. Throw in their loud mouthed know nothing fans to boot.
    Posted by TheRealLeon
    remember leon what the police said about getting within 2000 yards of a school yard or library

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Not much hate for the fellas in the armpit of New York.  Sure they're horrible now but has everyone forgotten their reign of dominance over the AFC in the early 90's??  I think I'm the only person who's mentioned Buffalo.  Needless to say I thoroughly enjoyed Frank Wycek's lateral to Kevin Dyson in 1999!!
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

I think the Bills get something of a pass for looking so pathetic in the Super Bowl three out of four times. Looking back, it seems to me that Jim Kelly and that retarded K-Gun offense we never stopped hearing about were annoying, but ultimately, those teams ended up losers, and while they're fun to point at and laugh, it's hard to work up a solid hate for a team that didn't really accomplish anything.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

1) Team Zealot
    2) Team Maroney Apologists
    3) Team Tweener on Mom's computer

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

pats, jets, bills, steelers, cowboys for football

for baseball the braves, mets, and phillies

for hockey the flyers and any team jagr played for

dont care enough about the wwe oops i mean nba since the game is already pre-decided anyways

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

When I was very young, my father taught me that the Dolphins were the enemy and that Don Shula was an a-hole . . .   and so it is. This is why no matter how many Super Bowls they win, the 1985 AFC Championship Game and the snowplow game from 1981 will always be my favorite Pats' moments. I also hate the Dallas Cowboys, but that is mostly because network television shoved them down my throat, again, when I was a kid. The Colts and Green New Jersey are annoying, but I don't really hate them. In fact, I kind of feel sorry for the Jets. Delusion is not just a river in Krackalackistan.
    Posted by p-mike

amen to that pmike.

I got so sick of that "america's team" BS from the pre-directTV media, I instinctively root for whatever team the boys are playing against to this day.

Same with the giants. growing up in CT, I had the giants shoved down my throat for decades. never could stand them, even before the mircale SB win.

I'd also add the steelers and the ravens just by way of being big-mouth braggarts. ratlisberger is an overrated punk and no-one else on that team is likable. Likewise with the unconvicted murderer rayray and the ravens.

I'll add to that any team that employs bret farve. pleeeeasse just go away, azzhole..

I'm not wild about the jests or the dolphins either but I at least respect them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

" You forgot the ACLU. Those people are are a living, breathing, monument to insanity ." Geez Dafoe, what'd the ACLU ever do to you?  See, I LIKE that the ACLU is stickin' up for a lesbian-chick in Mississippi (god I hate everyone in that state) that wants to attend a High School (I hate High Schoolers) prom (I hate anyone on any sort of prom committee) with her partner, AND since the school says you have to have a partner of the opposite-sex, and since 1 girl also wants to "cross-dress" (uggh, freakin' cross-dressers-I hate you) by wearing a tux (anyone that wears a tux is beneath my contemptuous hate)- THAT Mississippi HS is thereby canceling the entire prom (I've always hated proms), BUT The ACLU is now taking legal action (which I really hate when people can't solve their own problems with or without violence)- to force that school to have the prom...whew.  Personally, I'm ONLY for The ACLU because I trully believe in my heart of hearts that there should be far more lesbians on this planet.  And I really have NO prob with gay-dudes either, because they're usually better-looking, better-dressing, and far more hygenic than straight guys, and so-Man, ANYthing to keep me looking good, or again-at least not looking as bad as the next guy in line for a chick is an overall PLUS in my book.  But, ya know- Come to think of it, those ACLU d!rt-bags would probably fight just as hard for a guy to take another guy to the prom (which is fine, because again 2 guys I don't have to compete with), BUT the ACLU would then expect one of them dressed in some baby blue tiarra with matching suede heels (and man, even though I'm not really quite sure what a tiara is, I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that I hate them).  BUT see, I can accept ALL of this, even (although reluctantly) the corsage on the dude...  But ya know, WHO goes up to the bar?  IF The ACLU says that they both do, then man, I definately hate The ACLU...  I believe I wrapped this whole matter up rather nicely...  ~ I also wanna say that I hate Baptists, Unitarians, Lutherans, Catholics, Protestants, Presbyterians, and Atheists, Along WITH Womanists, fence-sitters, ALL Male societies, and any Protesters.  Even more than them, I hate any Ethnic Group (including but not limited to: the ancient order of hibernians), any National Group (including the national railway historical society), any Societal Order (including the tea appreciation society), any Religious Organization (including the national huguenot society), any Military Society (including the aztec club of 1847), Chat Groups (including any adult webcam chatrooms...excepting XXX), News Groups (especially any named 'newsgroup'), and Mailing Lists (especially the AUS-FHS-Webmasters mailing list), but I hate The New York Jets more than all of them combined (except any and all anti-hate groups...I hate them all).   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Next time, wouldn't it be easier to list the individuals, organizations, religions, societies, etc., that you don't hate, assuming there are any?  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Which teams do you hate the most? :  I'll add to that any team that employs bret farve. pleeeeasse just go away, azzhole... Posted by unclealfie

This is probably the one guy in any league that irritates me more than any other. Watching him flop with Green New Jersey made me very happy, but it was as nothing compared to what happened in the NFC Championship Game this past season. I am no big fan of the Minnesota Vikings, but I do live in their market, so all last year I had to listen to an endless array of flatland f*cktards spouting off about how Favre was going to be their savior and the Vikes were now primed to make a championship run. All this, mind you, over a guy who until very recently had been the face of their own worst enemy -- the hated Packturds across the river.

Well, I told anyone who would listen (and everyone on this board) that at some point during the campaign, Favre would undoubtedly throw that one pass which would effectively end their season -- and boy did he ever. That he waited until only seconds remained in what should have been a conference championship for the purple was merely gravy on the mashed potatoes for me. I don't usually root for people to fail miserably unless it is in the cause of victory for my team -- but I've had quite enough of this particular attention wh*ore and I'm here to tell you right now that if he comes back yet again -- and Viklings fan is convinced he will -- the same thing (or something eerily similar) is going to happen all over.

And that wry chuckle you hear coming from the general direction of the upper midwest?

That will be me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

There is only one team to hate: JETS !!

How can you not hate a team with a big, f.. and annoying coach, big mouth "wanna-bee" players and the ugliest uniform in the NFL. Furthermore they are divisonal opponents, so that just add to the hate.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I really love the overhyped/overrated comments about the colts. 

In the last year they won all the games they tried to but one - not significantly diff than the pats of 07. 

Have been to the SB twice in the last 5 years. 

Have beaten the pats 5 of the last 6 times. 

Now you pats fans (of the overhyped/overrated feelings) feel free to harken back to your glory days but each day that goes by requires a stronger magnifier to see those happy days that are rapidly evaporating out of sight. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Which teams do you hate the most? : In that case shouldn't the Colts get somewhat of a pass as well?  Granted they actually won a super bowl but they're like the Bills in that they flop on the biggest of stages.  The fact that the Bills are a division rival makes me hate them too I guess.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

This is exactly why the Colts are not on my list. The level of chicanery it took to get the Colts by the Pats the one time they managed it makes them more laughable than worthy of my contempt. Somebody on here said in another thread that the Colts losing the Super Bowl is almost as good as a Pats win and I have to admit, it sure felt that way this year when I was watcing it. The thing about the Colts is, the networks set them up as David to the Pats' goliath for most of the last decade and they just couldn't live up to it without an incredible push from the competition committee and the officials themselves -- hate them?

I feel sorry for them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Used to be the Dolphins but now it's the Colts!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Jets, Jets, Jets, Jets.  Throw in their loudmouthed obnoxious know-nothing fans to boot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Sam - don't forget that most of those pats vics in the early part of the decade were in foxborough on soaked and covered fields with communications equipment that was always faulty on the colts side of the field.

See - if you want to make excuses, I can play too!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

LMAO This is the best thread ever
    Jets
    Dolphins
    Steelers

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Jets, Jets, Jets, Jets.  Throw in their loudmouthed obnoxious know-nothing fans to boot.
    Posted by carawaydj

Interesting . . .

when Leon posts almost this exact same thing, he gets excommunicated.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Which teams do you hate the most? : Interesting . . . when Leon posts almost this exact same thing, he gets excommunicated.
    Posted by p-mike

Indeed, as it should be.  Actually, my post was a mock of a Leon post made earlier on this thread that was removed.  That said, I really do hate the Jets.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I hate the Jets first, last and always. They are truly the Alpha and the Omega. Miami Second but not even close to how much I despise the Jets. I Hate the Jets much more than the Colts and now that I think about it in comparison I don't even really hate the Colts because after hating the Jets as much as I do there isn't any hate left for the scummmmy Colts.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Colts
    Steelers
    Jets
    Chargers

Yankees
    Rays

Canadiens

Lakers

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

(1) Colts: they stay at #1 until PM retires; play outdoors already like real men do
    (2) Steelers: no grown men should ever be seen in public waving towels
    (3) Jets: Fireman Ed;  How'd you like to be the guy that has to hoist that pantload?

Dishonorable Mention:  Phins (though not so much since Shula retired)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazzpelli. Show jazzpelli's posts

Jets are definitely the  top.  For all the smack talk, they are still the Not Yets. 
    Ravens - man, do they whine and do you notice how many times they go after the other team's knees.
    Giants - a bunch of punks all around
    Chargers - another bunch of crybabies with completly moronic fan base.
    Colts - don't hate them anymore but there is still a huge dislike factor.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from deman3392. Show deman3392's posts

i Hate the RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!