Which teams do you hate the most?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: Which teams do you hate the most?

Steelers: "I don't know, sometimes the best team doesn't always win..." Thank you Kordell.

Chargers: Merriman, Rivers, LT, lots of mouth and nothing to show for it.

ESPN: Granted, not a team, but I hate the love affair with Manning/Favre and the obvious dislike people like Uncle Tom Jackson have for the Patriots. They S U C K! I live in CT and wish the ground would open up and swallow their whole cultish compound.

Colts: Manning is a stupid redneck who only recently learned how to cover up the a-hole lurking within. He IS this generations Dan Marino right down to the "I can't do anything wrong" attitude.

Giants: I just hate them for being the '1' in '18-1'. Eli isn't that good, I actually like Coughlin...but that's a huge 1.

NYJ: How can I not? NY. Rex Ryan. Dirty Sanchez. Stole Curtis Martin (that still hurts). But thanks for Belichick!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from steveleary. Show steveleary's posts

top 10:

1,2 3, and 4 JETS

5,6, and7-Colts

8-Ravens

9-Chargers

10-Giants

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Next time, wouldn't it be easier to list the individuals, organizations, religions, societies, etc., that you don't hate, assuming there are any?"

I believe I mentioned the Lesbians (but if they're from the island of lesbos, I hate them), thank you...Oh, UNLESS they're in a group of more than 3 (right, I also hate everything about the sitcom "three's company").  But RE: More than 3-Lesbians, That appears to be the cut-off point when they're more interested in undermining this male-dominated society (which I hate), than they are concerned with making amateur videos (which I usually hate the poor quality of).  I also hate telemarketers and people who are rude to telemarketers along with unionized ice cream truck vendors (that's an often overlooked one, but not by me)... 

Sections
Shortcuts