Which WR or RB in first round?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeastModeInitiated. Show BeastModeInitiated's posts

Which WR or RB in first round?

The patriots don't have a good history of picking LB's in the first round. I know Mayo but he was one of a few. If we choose WR, i would want Golden Tate. He would be amazing with the pats. I could see him being a futur superstar. If we go Rb i would want either Jahvid Best or McCluster. They are both very fast and could help our passing game a lot. Best could help our running game also.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Which WR or RB in first round?

IIt'Response to Which WR or RB in first round?:
    The patriots don't have a good history of picking LB's in the first round. I know Mayo but he was one of a few. If we choose WR, i would want Golden Tate. He would be amazing with the pats. I could see him being a futur superstar. If we go Rb i would want either Jahvid Best or McCluster. They are both very fast and could help our passing game a lot. Best could help our running game also.
    Posted by BeastModeInitiated

It's tough to say How the Pats will rank these guys but if I had to choose strictly between RB and WR I'm taking the best RB I can find. I may be in the minority on this board but I'm Not all that worried about our WR's and I expect Welker back on the field for game 1. If we can improve on our O-line it will go a long way towards making the Receivers look better as well as Brady.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Ryan Mathews, who I read the Pats have a lot of interest in.  The question is how high on their board does he rank, and would they use the #22 pick on him, because he's not sliding past San Diego at the bottom of the 1st round.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Pats will pick Defense, OL or TE in the first round before they pick RB or WR.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

OLB / DE - Brandon Graham! - this guy is a playmaker - high motor

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

It will be a pass rushing LB or DE for sure.  No way its a RB or WR in round one. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

What if CJ Spillar slips into the 15-20 range?  Do you trade up or hope he continues to slide down to #22? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Fix the pass rush now.
     RB  next year.

Unless of course Godell decides Belichicks hoodie violates league rules and he takes away one of our picks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

I love Golden Tate, and Jahvid Best. If we could get both I would be very happy. I know we need help on defense, but a QB like Brady comes to the Patriots once in a lifetime and he needs to be surrounded with as many weapons as possible. Tate will be there at 22, he is a very versatile receiver, he has the ability to both stretch the field as well as come across the middle. He is tough to bring down, great yac. Best will probably go early in rd. 2 we may have to move up a few spots. He suffered a concussion last year, and that could end up being a potential problem, that injury probably keeps Best out of the top 10 in the draft. But he is an explosive runner, able to take it 80yds at any time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

They've only picked a lb in the 1st round 3 times in 50 years. So saying they don't have a good history is a stretch, that don't have a history at all really.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

In Response to Re: Which WR or RB in first round?:
    IIt'Response to Which WR or RB in first round? : It's tough to say How the Pats will rank these guys but if I had to choose strictly between RB and WR I'm taking the best RB I can find. I may be in the minority on this board but I'm Not all that worried about our WR's and I expect Welker back on the field for game 1. If we can improve on our O-line it will go a long way towards making the Receivers look better as well as Brady.
    Posted by ewhite1065

Really? Oh, you meant 2011 - OK, got it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazylefty. Show crazylefty's posts

DEFENSE..DEFENSE..Pass Rusher !!! I would love to see TB get a quality receiver but
    I would save that for the 2nd round somewhere. Also a quality O-Lineman and a ?
    running back would take a long looking into.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

No way Welker is on the field game 1, are you silly? The  guy tore his acl in the last game b4 the playoff. He may begin the season on the PUP list for all we know. I like that we all have opinions on who they will select but time and time again they prove us wrong. Every year they bring in bodies to fill in some areas(via free agency) and to give themselves the competitve edge. As they can hide who they are really after. New England wanted Percy Harvin @ 23 last yr and when he was gone they traded down the board. So, I believe they know who they want and have more than 1 . We just have to see how the board plays itself pout. We all know the Raiders and/or others are going to reach and mess up the board up for everyone else.

Sections
Shortcuts