WHILHITE WILL NOT BE MISSED

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

WHILHITE WILL NOT BE MISSED

When I heard the news about the Pats signing D Lineman Louis Leonard , my first thought was Ut-Oh ...
    This might mean Wright or Pryor were headed for IR .

Then the other shoe dropped and it was Jonathon Whilhite ...

YES !

Simply put , I do not believe in weak -knee'd Whilhite  .

I think he's an imature  physically challenged , mentally over-matched midget who in my opinion just isn't Patriot material  
     ( All you have to do is watch him parade around after making a routine play , clownishly SHIMMY-SHAKING to know he's a jackwagon azzclown )

I understand that there are Pats fans out there who think he's done a good job for us this season ( though when asked for specific games or even plays where he's allegedly shined ... CUE CRICKETS )

Whilhite admittedly is not the worse Db we've ever had.
     ( Heck , we  all know the Pats have had their share of truly bad db's in the not so distant past /> Hank Poteat anybody ?)
    It's just that I believe that undersized , non-playmaking Dbs that are occasionally adequete in nickel or dime packages are... well ...a dime a dozen.

Harsh as it sounds,,,Good riddance Jonathon.

PS - I am sorry Shimmy-Shake had to be injured to leave the active roster .
    ( Just in case someone feels the need to play the PC Card and go all harpy-feely on my case  ~saying I'm heartless SOB for applauding a players injury )

Actually , I wish he was 100% healthy
    ( and the Pats had just cut him in preseason )

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: WHILHITE WILL NOT BE MISSED

Good grief...why bother?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Cheering for your own player's downfall. You stay classy, Cap.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Wilhite Sux Dishwater...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Well, I was at the Bengals game and I saw him make a few nice plays as the nickel corner--one in particular stands out where he read the QBs eyes and closed on the ball very quickly to bat down the pass and prevent a completion.  He's been out for a while now and we've been okay without him, but his loss does hurt our depth at a position we're already quite thin at, so I don't see how this can be good for the Pats.  It seems to me that your objection is more about his dancing than his actual play.  I don't love dancing either but (1) Wilhite is hardly a major offender and (2) his play is all that really counts--and his play hasn't been bad this season, at least in the role he's been asked to fill.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I miss him already.  To be down another defensive back is not a good thing,  This kid was coming on pretty good, so I'll say the OP is living in the past.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

I appreciate your thoughts prolate0spheroid .
       I guess I'm guilty of being a bit old school when it comes to on-field celebrations . I do LOVE when players show emotion , but I prefer it to be derived from outstanding play , not the "LOOK-AT-ME " variety that seems to pervade certain NFL Teams ( and I certainly don't want the Pats to start making a habit out of aquiring that type of talent ) 
      It's why guys like WELKER are so beloved here ( WOODHEAD is another prime example )
       Bottomline is the only thing Whilhite had in common with the above mentioned players was his last names initial .

ALSO ~ I'm sure the kid is a nice enough fellow off the field , and I wish him nothing but well wishes in that regard... but I stand by my initial "classy " post I'M HAPPY WHILHITE WILL NO LONGER BE SUITING UP FOR US IN 2010
    ( Db depth or no Db depth  , I believe we're better off without him )

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Any time you lose a complementary player for a playoff run with no known commodity to supplant that, he could very well be missed.

If Chevis Jackson and Butler can stabilize the nickel and dime slots moving forward, then great.

If not, then yes, against high octane offenses who can pass, it could be an issue.

He was having a very solid year. This isn't 2009, Irrationals.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

More proof that CapFoxboro/KoolAidContrarian is a troll