Whiner-free thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Whiner-free thread

Hey!  Guess what?  The Patriots won the AFCC and are going to the Super Bowl.

Even better, they will face their rival - the Giants - in a re-match of SB42.

Isn't that freeakin' great news?

There is so much to make you happy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Whiner-free thread

You got your revenge game Chris. 

We are incredibly lucky, really, to witness this team this last decade plus. 

One more win, and they add to their history. 

I can't wait. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I would have preferred the 49ers but nonetheless I am so happy right now as a pats fan. I read some of these other threads and you would swear the Pats lost today. A great day (and year) for the Pats that can be finished perfectly in two weeks. Even if they fail this season has been a lot of fun. 5 superbowls in 10 years. Amazing with all the roster turnover.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In Response to Re: Whiner-free thread:
    In Response to Whiner-free thread : No, it's a rematch of week nine.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

Dude, do you ever shut up? You sit here and b*tch 24/7 about being unemployed and about the rest of society yet you rack up 4,000 posts on an internet forum.  Instead of actually contributing to the forum that you stalk so frequently, you constantly blast posters for their opinions, critique them, and ask childish questions in response to them. Grow up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In Response to Whiner-free thread : No, it's a rematch of week nine.

You probably didn't have to be a D Bag about it, but I agree that Week 9 is the more relevant game.

As far as national headlines go, everyone will be talking about Super Bowl 42. But I think for the purposes of game-planning, preparations, etc., the Patriots and Giants are looking at Week 9 rather than SB42.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Whine free: I'm in.  Two outstanding football teams went at each in the conference championship game and the Pats won.  That's all I need to know.  On to Indy, go Pats!!  What an amazing time to be a Pats fan!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

This thread is about to devolve into a Patsfansince66 hate-rant and retaliation party.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

This thread is about to devolve into a Patsfansince66 hate-rant and retaliation party.
    Posted by Davedsone

ROTFLMAO!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Whiner-free thread:
    Hey!  Guess what?  The Patriots won the AFCC and are going to the Super Bowl. Even better, they will face their rival - the Giants - in a re-match of SB42. Isn't that freeakin' great news? There is so much to make you happy.
    Posted by chrisakawoody

It is great news, Woody...$200 and counting, Myra!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Yes they are and the Pats are a better team than the one that played the Giants earlier this season.  D is on a roll, playing better than many of us expected and as healthy as we have seen it all season!  The O got a bad game out of their system against the Ravens.  BB can change the name on his fishing boat to "Six Rings" and Brady can start thinking "One for the thumb!".  GO PATS!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to Re: Whiner-free thread : Dude, do you ever shut up? You sit here and b*tch 24/7 about being unemployed and about the rest of society yet you rack up 4,000 posts on an internet forum.  Instead of actually contributing to the forum that you stalk so frequently, you constantly blast posters for their opinions, critique them, and ask childish questions in response to them. Grow up.Posted by IrishMob7

I agree, he is annoying but he's one of those Pats fans who paints his face and sits at home in his Tedi Bruschi shirt(s) all week waiting for Sunday.

He shows his love is his own personal manner.

I hope he gets a job this week and has to work on Super Bowl Sunday!!! lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

You got your revenge game Chris.  We are incredibly lucky, really, to witness this team this last decade plus.  One more win, and they add to their history.  I can't wait.  Posted by zbellino

Z...you've had a heck of a football ride through the last decade! I've appointed you to be a leader on the "Welcome Home Patriots" committee after they kick the Giants axes on the 5th of February.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Whiner-free thread : It is great news, Woody...$200 and counting, Myra!
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

And unlike that time when I was seven-years -old and spent the UNICEF box money on candy (yes, candy after Halloween - oh the depravity), I actually made good and donated $200 first thing this a.m..  Posted my receipt at the other thread, with instructions.

I can't wait to see if I get to make another donation.

I loved it when Benny pointed to the MHK patch.  I think that puts to rest any question for whom they are playing to honor on this march.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to Re: Whiner-free thread : What have YOU contributed besides just doing what you accuse me of doing? I'll grow up when you do the same.  I will also not be happy about being out of work, ever.  I doubt ANY adult would be happy about having NO money.

Question for you.

Is your unemployment check more than you could earn working in some of the jobs you have turned down recently?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Ok the O did not have a bad game against the Ravens.  They are the Baltimore f***ing Ravens after all - scoring 23 points against them isn't easy.  If that is bad, then I guess the 24 points we put up against the lowly Colts defense in the 2003 championship was also bad, the 20 points we put up against them in the 2004 divisional was horrible, and the 17 we put up against the Titans in the 2003 divisoinal was abysmal?  Or the 17 we put up agsint the Rams in the 2001 Super Bowl was horrendous?  Get a grip people, the playoffs are tough.  The O did just fine.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Whine free: I'm in.  Two outstanding football teams went at each in the conference championship game and the Pats won.  That's all I need to know.  On to Indy, go Pats!!  What an amazing time to be a Pats fan!!!!!
    Posted by ATJ

Classy post ATJ! I also have to agree with ccnsd that you would have thought the Pats loss by reading some of the other threads on here. It's not easy to go out and beat everyone by 20 points, every game. There are some pretty good teams in the NFL and some games are just going to be close, or you can lose. I think some people forget that these players are only human, they aren't robots. I think the Patriots proved to the Ravens yeaterday that they aren't soft, especially at the line of scrimmage! Enjoy the win and good luck against the Giants.. looking forward to this match up!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Fully agree. They are in the SB and that's all that matters. I don't care if people say it's luck or the Giants are lucky for SF's special teams blunders. It's part of the game.  Hopefully they will play their best game in the SB.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In Response to Re: Whiner-free thread : What have YOU contributed besides just doing what you accuse me of doing? I'll grow up when you do the same.  I will also not be happy about being out of work, ever.  I doubt ANY adult would be happy about having NO money.

I talk football with the fellow posters. I don't blast them for their FOOTBALL perspectives. They wanna have fun and state what they would have done in such and such play, SO BE IT! What is the harm in having a little fun playing 'armchair' HC or GM? Nothing. What I do have a problem is posters ruining it for other posters. Honestly, if you don't like somebody's post or think somebody is 'stupid' or a 'moron,' great, there's a convenient little invention called the "Ignore" button. You should use it a little more frequently. I guess I will have to do the same, even though I've never used it, partially due to the fact that I appreciate everybody's opinions on here.

And when did I say you should be happy about being unemployed? LOL do you have a reading comprehension problem? I was implying that you spend all of yoru time on a forum going on rants about the unemployment rate and other people in society instead of going out and trying to find a job. If you have a 'PhD' like you say you do, it shouldn't be too difficult.

Sections
Shortcuts