Whining Colt's Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTS. Show BostonTS's posts

Re: Whining Colt's Fans

"Over the past five years we've had to defend our wins amongst endless whining."

Why? You haven't had to defend anything unless you want to. The Colts are a great team and earned those wins as far as I'm concerned. Who cares what myopic fans might say? The irony of your post, of course, is that you frequently cast aspersions against the Pats super bowl seasons, then you find yourself on the defensive later. Did it ever occur to you that if you granted the legitimacy of your competitor's wins you might get more of that mutual respect back in return? 

I went to that Colts forum and saw a bunch of pathetic posts about how the Pats beats the Colts "practice squad" due to injuries. That's such weak stuff. As long as your quarterback is healthy, in today's NFL you have no excuse. Pats have a huge number of significant injuries as well. 

Of course, the difference between me and the Colts trolls in this forum is I was able to resist the temptation to go in the forum and act like an idiot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stupideeediot. Show Stupideeediot's posts

I read through some of those posts and it seems the Colt fans only argument is the # of penalties.. I see little actual supporting data or evidence that it should have gone any other way.

The bottom line is that Peyton did not get a bunch of gift holding and pass interference calls and he lost.

AS for 'whining' form anyone ... the Pats fans are not the only fanbase to ocmplain about The Colts and Manning getting favorable calls during games.. I've read posts and articles from other teams as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In Response to Re: Whining Colt's Fans:
    You guys are funny.  They're doing what you guys do after every loss to the Colts.  Remember last year?  All we heard was how the 4th and 2 spot was off by a yard, and the PI penalty against Butler was wrong.  This year's game seemed pretty well called (as was last year's).  These Colt fans are exhibiting poor sportsmanship to be sure, but that's been this forum for years.  Heck, y'all started complaining about poor calls a week before the game on this forum!  As for me, I'm one Colt fan who will say congrats to the Pats - they deserved to win this game.
    Posted by JulesWinfield

Just for the record .....the Colts did get help from the officials.  The third down pass to Branch was clearly interference and the offiicial did not make the call. \
    This was confirmed by a picture posted on the net with the ball a good 4 feet from the receiver and the colt defender arm was already pulling down Branch's arm.
    When is it going to stop......I ask the NFL when the f this preferential treatment is going to stop.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Whining Colt's Fans : Just for the record .....the Colts did get help from the officials.  The third down pass to Branch was clearly interference and the offiicial did not make the call. \ This was confirmed by a picture posted on the net with the ball a good 4 feet from the receiver and the colt defender arm was already pulling down Branch's arm. When is it going to stop......I ask the NFL when the f this preferential treatment is going to stop.
    Posted by jaxpat

It will stop when Manning retires, and the league chooses someone else to exalt. I don't know if there are any actual NBA fans left -- and I'm certainly not equating the subliminal (to be kind) helping hand the Colts get with the kind of blatant shenanigans that go on in David Stern's league -- but Petyon Manning is the NFL equivalent of LeBron James. He's a great player, but the league doesn't want a great player, it wants a larger-than-life marquee attraction, and if their guy needs a little help along the way, he's sure as hell going to get it.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

In Response to Re: Whining Colt's Fans : i think Rondo is overrated, he landed in a great spot playing w/ 3 future HOF's.  his outside shooting is a major weakness.  better pay attn to the job LEGEND is doing here in Indiana. Granger (all-star), Collison, Hibbert (playing like an all-star center), hansbrough, many young players, and almost 30 million cap space next year. celtics window is closing, the pacers window looks like it will be open for the next decade.
    Posted by ColtsPacersFan1

How many titles do the Pacers have?????????????? Danny pull something out of his Azz to keep the Celts good for years...Oh ya Rondo the best PG in the NBA

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

In Response to Re: Whining Colt's Fans : Are you freaking kidding me?  Pats fans DO whine when you lose...you guys were whining last week before the game was even played!!!  And what the hell was brady whining about at the end of the game.  I hope, hope, hope the Colts meet the pats in the playoffs.
    Posted by jac1421

"I hope, hope, hope the Colts meet the Pats in the playoffs".

Do you realize that if the Colts win the AFC South and we get the wildcard, we would play in Indy?  Even if we have a much better record, as the wildcard winner, we'll travel to Indianapolis.  Then....  You'll hear some whining!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

I don't give a rats @$$ about the Pacers.  I don't give one about the state of Indiana either.  Looks like it is divided between ratty and backward.  Whatever.  I'm not interested in you yahoos moving out of Indiana, but I sure wish you would move out of Boston.com.  Your team (the Sparkly Eunuchcorns) makes me wretch.  Your pact with Satan is drawing to a close.  If you EVEN want to attempt to pretend your division has been as good as the AFC east for the last 10 years, just name ALL the division winners from your Division for those years. 

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts