White Collar fans should give their tickets to Blue Collar fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: White Collar fans should give their tickets to Blue Collar fans

The solution to all this is to have BB call every season ticket holder and tell them to bring their noise to the game.....wait didn't somebody do this all ready?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

If it weren't for the well-to-do selling out luxury boxes and every corner of the stadium (or at least helping), bums like me wouldn't even be able to watch the games on tv.

But, many of the people here have a valid point about disinterested fans. I saw Billy and Elton play in Indy a few months back, and the crowd was LAME as could be. I'm a HUGE Billy Joel nerd, and I was going nuts the whole show, while HUNDREDS of people sat on their butts, left to go get snacks and beer, and generally acted like they didn't want to be there.

Why do people do that? When I go to an event, I'm only there to see the name on the tickets. People who have some money to throw around DO seem to do a lot of expensive things that they only have a casual interest in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to Re: White Collar fans should give their tickets to Blue Collar fans:
    [QUOTE]If it weren't for the well-to-do selling out luxury boxes and every corner of the stadium (or at least helping), bums like me wouldn't even be able to watch the games on tv. But, many of the people here have a valid point about disinterested fans. I saw Billy and Elton play in Indy a few months back, and the crowd was LAME as could be. I'm a HUGE Billy Joel nerd, and I was going nuts the whole show, while HUNDREDS of people sat on their butts, left to go get snacks and beer, and generally acted like they didn't want to be there. Why do people do that? When I go to an event, I'm only there to see the name on the tickets. People who have some money to throw around DO seem to do a lot of expensive things that they only have a casual interest in.
    Posted by IndianaPatsFan[/QUOTE]

Because to a lot of people it's more important to tell everyone their going to the game or they went to the game. What they do at the game is wrongly assumed by the listener.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Maybe Kraft should pump in crowd noise like the Colts do.

I'm sure no one would make a big deal out of  if the razor had a "sound truck malfunction" like they had in indy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Gillete is always soooo dead! I don't know if last week's game got loud or not because I was watching both the Pats and Colts game, but I thought I heard cheering. I'm starting to think that noise came from the Dome. Can we get loud? Tired of seeing those stoic fans when we're wining and they always look soo goofy when we are down. = (, their faces actually get that long.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Killa hit on what I was thinking.  I don't need some drunk, loud, obnoxious, foul Mouth trailer trash assshole anywhere near me or my family EVER.  I make more then enough to pay a premium to never be in the presence of these people anytime or anywhere.

By the way, the quality of the product on the field wins games not who's sitting in the stands.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Kmax obviously I agree with you but I would say that the people in the stands can play a part in the game if they get loud enough. Pats fans just are not loud enough to effect the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

In Response to Re: White Collar fans should give their tickets to Blue Collar fans:
    [QUOTE]Kmax obviously I agree with you but I would say that the people in the stands can play a part in the game if they get loud enough. Pats fans just are not loud enough to effect the game.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

It's not just Patriot fans.  Fenway, for a park that is full every night, is not that loud either Killa.  Seats cost more in the North East so the fan base will be upscale and more family oriented. 

This hasn't stopped the Patriots from winning 3 Super Bowls and the Sox from winning 2 Championships this decade.  Not to bad.  Hell KC has one of the best and loudest fan bases in the NFL and how has it worked out for them resently?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: White Collar fans should give their tickets to Blue Collar fans : It's not just Patriot fans.  Fenway, for a park that is full every night, is not that loud either Killa.  Seats cost more in the North East so the fan base will be upscale and more family oriented.  This hasn't stopped the Patriots from winning 3 Super Bowls and the Sox from winning 2 Championships this decade.  Not to bad.  Hell KC has one of the best and loudest fan bases in the NFL and how has it worked out for them resently?
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]
    Very valid points, you can cheer all you want-your kidding yourself if you think it's gunna keep Wilhite from getting toasted 4-7 times a game.  Does fan support help? Of course.  But let's stop making it sound like the fans determine outcomes of the game, not to mention that being in the Northeast where there are heavily concentrated areas of wealth naturally mean that more corporate types are gunna attend the games.  Would you guys rather a loud, small market team that is incapable of putting talent on the field (ie chiefs or bills)? I'd rather be at a quiet Gillette with respectful families and watch a winning team than a bunch of drunk bozos who are there to get S***faced and make random noise for their 3-13 team.  It's what separates us from those grease balls down in Jersey

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vapatfan1. Show vapatfan1's posts

Same ole' class envy ploy.  Thurston Howel and Lovie bring revenue to the Patriots franchise and so what if they don't cheer as loud. 

We are all Patriots fans.

Let's not bring ourselves to the level of Liberals who pit one group against another because it makes them feel better. 

Please, be grateful that you are a fan of a model franchise. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TobiasHeffernan. Show TobiasHeffernan's posts

its cuz of the luxury seats. especially when its a bad weather game, people dont sit in their seats they go up in the warmth and watch from there, those red seats are the most quiet in the stadium

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

[QUOTE]Same ole' class envy ploy.  Thurston Howel and Lovie bring revenue to the Patriots franchise and so what if they don't cheer as loud.  We are all Patriots fans. Let's not bring ourselves to the level of Liberals who pit one group against another because it makes them feel better.  Please, be grateful that you are a fan of a model franchise. 
    Posted by vapatfan1[/QUOTE]
    Well put good sir

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

[QUOTE]Killa hit on what I was thinking.  I don't need some drunk, loud, obnoxious, foul Mouth trailer trash assshole anywhere near me or my family EVER .  I make more then enough to pay a premium to never be in the presence of these people anytime or anywhere. By the way, the quality of the product on the field wins games not who's sitting in the stands.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

KMAX is spot on.  I was at last week's game v Carolina, and that was as bad a first half of football as that team has played in awhile.  Was that because the fans weren't going ballistic?  I don't think so.  The second half we saw some solid play, and we were much more fired up.  As fans we are all about what we just witnessed - the Carolina game.  Think back to some big games at Gillette, and that place was rockin'.  Indy playoff games, Tennessee playoff game, SD playoff game, the stadium opener, 2007 v SD post-"spygate" revealed, even the Cassell Jet game last season - that is just to name a few. 

Hey Washington, KC, Seattle are a few tough places to play because of the fans, but those teams flat-out sukk.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]I have season tickets and I agree in one way and disagree in another. The yuppy f*cks who go to the games and dont get loud unless Moss catches a 90 yard TD bomb ruin the home field advantage that is true. The Pats fans are not loud enough not by far. And all though I do wish we had some more loud people in the games I do not however need more "real fans" getting way too drunk and spilling beer on people while starting fights in the crowd and making other people uncomfortable. And the fans I think you are referring to as "blue collar" are also the guys that get way too wasted before the game. There is a fine line we have to find and walk. Somewhere between too drunk and unclassy like Jets fans and too nice and not into the game like a small market team. So I agree and I dont agree. Also get a job you hippie lol

Good post. Love the crowd being in it. I was at the Colts / Pats game (Law 3 picks Pats win 20-3) and the crowd never sat down. Awesome! Some fans....white and blue collar get out of control and makes it less fun. In my younger days perhaps I was one?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~I think IF only people with less monetary means could simply qualify for the unexisting-in-this-economy better jobs, that offer greater wealth and capital for them by attending rich universities that they cannot in any way afford, OR at least the poorer folks could make use of their vast connections with rich family and friends, THEN these times of the greatest ionization of wealth in this country than ever before would be far less marginal, and subsequently the people that don't have excessive and dispossable income for perks, Could therefore then afford things like Patriot Tickets, and then maybe they'd stop being so poor, smelly and full of complaints.  Until this eventually and most certainly happens though, Perhaps They could spend their wasted energy after working 2 low-paying manual jobs back to back, BY tarring and feathering the rich.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

They pay for their tickets... what I think needs to happen is fan education.  You make noise when the Patriots are on DEFENSE.  I think the fans are capable of being loud if they just knew when.  You shut the hell up so they can get their playcalls in on offense.  I'll be holding a giant "cue-card" that says 'Noise' next game.  I hope they get the hint.

I think they should remove the inside seating and shut off the TV's in the club seat lounge (the epitome of Gillette Country Club) so fans are "encouraged" to go back outside and cheer with the rest of the fans.

If they don't like it (and yes, I know the club seat people paid for those rights, too), there are 55,000+ people on the team's waiting list who wouldn't mind going to a football game to enjoy the football game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

~I think IF only people with less monetary means could simply qualify for the unexisting-in-this-economy better jobs, that offer greater wealth and capital for them by attending rich universities that they cannot in any way afford, OR at least the poorer folks could make use of their vast connections with rich family and friends, THEN these times of the greatest ionization of wealth in this country than ever before would be far less marginal, and subsequently the people that don't have excessive and dispossable income for perks, Could therefore then afford things like Patriot Tickets, and then maybe they'd stop being so poor, smelly and full of complaints.  Until this eventually and most certainly happens though, Perhaps They could spend their wasted energy after working 2 low-paying manual jobs back to back, BY tarring and feathering the rich. - Laz

I have no idea if you are ripping on poor people and being a right wing d bag or if you are...well not doing that hahaha

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

That is a good point, they should turn off all the TVs and stuff when the team is on D and just put signs up on the jumbotron like 'MAKE NOISE! OR D FENSE D FENSE or something to make the point loud and clear, make noise when the D is playing you yuppys! lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I'm reading these posts and LMAO because I don't even want to go to another game again unless it's in a luxury box and I may have to hit the lottery to get my hands on those. I knew I was geting too old for my season tickets when I just wanted to go to the games to relax and enjoy the game. I've been to one Red Sox game in the Luxury Box and One Pats game in the Luxury box and I loved it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I bet it was nice, I have no issue with people sitting in the box i would if i could but i would still make noise when the D was playing. You never sit down during the D and you never act quiet during the D its just not how you do it. And if some of these people dont know that then they clearly are not fans cause fans know that. Football fans all over the world know that when the D is playing you make noise and when the O is playing to sit down and relax. Its basic fan know how.

But I am getting off the subject I got no problem with people sitting in the luxury box the only thing i cant stand is watching a stadium full of "fans" and only some of them are making noise. If you want to sit and relax and enjoy the game do so from home. And i mean that in the nicest possible way.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]I bet it was nice, I have no issue with people sitting in the box i would if i could but i would still make noise when the D was playing. You never sit down during the D and you never act quiet during the D its just not how you do it. And if some of these people dont know that then they clearly are not fans cause fans know that. Football fans all over the world know that when the D is playing you make noise and when the O is playing to sit down and relax. Its basic fan know how. But I am getting off the subject I got no problem with people sitting in the luxury box the only thing i cant stand is watching a stadium full of "fans" and only some of them are making noise. If you want to sit and relax and enjoy the game do so from home. And i mean that in the nicest possible way.

That's why I do stay home..No offense taken either but that's my style at this point. I had end zone seats for 10 years when Mosies Mooses were around and did plenty of screaming back then. A lot of drunks and a lot of fights though..I love HDTV and if you have the NFL Red Zone station it's bliss!
    BTW the Luxury boxes are Insane..Unbelievable buffet setup and free booze with all the comforts of home. GEt a limo ride there and back and you feel like a king for a day.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Hahahaha I bet they are nice and dont get me wrong i like watching games from home too HDTV is great I am just saying if you have normal seats and you dont make noise go home. If you are in the box whatever but all the other fans have no excuse.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]~I think IF only people with less monetary means could simply qualify for the unexisting-in-this-economy better jobs, that offer greater wealth and capital for them by attending rich universities that they cannot in any way afford, OR at least the poorer folks could make use of their vast connections with rich family and friends, THEN these times of the greatest ionization of wealth in this country than ever before would be far less marginal, and subsequently the people that don't have excessive and dispossable income for perks, Could therefore then afford things like Patriot Tickets, and then maybe they'd stop being so poor, smelly and full of complaints.  Until this eventually and most certainly happens though, Perhaps They could spend their wasted energy after working 2 low-paying manual jobs back to back, BY tarring and feathering the rich. - Laz I have no idea if you are ripping on poor people and being a right wing d bag or if you are...well not doing that hahaha

Killa,

I'm clearly "ripping" on sc^mmy liberals, because EVERYone knows the democrats, liberals, and other working class folks wouldn't have the vast majority of wealth in this nation IF They invested their millions back through the economy into the creation of additional business opportunities and professions, RATHER than investing in stagnate storehouses of wealth found on Wall Street, in Oil Wells and Overseas, simply so those gluttonous proletariats can amass a bit money for themselves.  Good thing though, for The working class is They're backed by The enormously positive and beneficial to society, Power Brokers like The Religious Right, The NRA, and The Right-wing.

First is The Religious Right, Because IF YOU Don't believe in second-hand accounts of second-hand accounts of a Savior-parable that's been filtered countless times through History's and Vatican's needs/commands, and corrupted by a half dozen language translations....well, You're just an id!ot then...AND probably in a satanical cult too.  Next in line is The NRA, 'cause when You think Jesus, You think guns.  I like to call it, not the NRA, but The NR-FREEdom, because without semiautomatic guns, you're just asking for trouble from someone with a, semi-automatic umm gun.  Last kow-towing to the poor, working classes and further positively transforming this world, Is The Right Wing with all their-imo crazy notions of class, race, and gender equality, greater wealth distribution and other insane notions which lead inevitably off the precipice of Socialism...

So That's about it killa...Lucky You and I are BOTH Conservative Republicans because We'll get to keep our seats at Gillette and not be bothered by any foul-smelling liberals poisoning our Country-Club-children's minds, standing, cheering and being all-together boisterous because they were taught zero decorum by their undoubtedly unwed mothers...              

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to White Collar fans should give their tickets to Blue Collar fans:
    [QUOTE] The rich folks who can afford the ticket prices at Gillete have ruined the home field advantage. You stuffy, no fun "fans" should give your tickets to those who would actually yell and cheer for the team and you should stay home and sip your wine and eat your cheese and let the TRUE FANS go to the game to support THEIR team!
    Posted by dshort3333[/QUOTE]

(YAWN!)  ANother libbie with a self ceneterd feeling of "entitlement".  How about this? Give up your booze, butts, adn stupind spending and maybe you, too, can get better season tickets.

I love class envy! It's like pulling wings off flies and teasing puppies!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: White Collar fans should give their tickets to Blue Collar fans : So if your not a fan and did not go to root for SD or even the visitor why did you go?????
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

Probably for teh same reason(s) I go to Texans, Chiefs, and Raid-uh's home game when teh Pats aren't playing them. To see football, other teams, and how fans deal with losing home teams. If you had a base understanding of life, maybe you, too, could learn something.  Sometimes the best game experiences you can have is NOT having a dog in the fight on Sunday (sorry, you Vick apologists). Your senses come alive and you become aware of loys of things you wouldn't get at a Pats home game. 

Did Mommy ever let you leave the block when you were young? Don't be narrow minded.

Sections
Shortcuts