White Collar fans should give their tickets to Blue Collar fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

Re: White Collar fans should give their tickets to Blue Collar fans

In Response to Re: White Collar fans should give their tickets to Blue Collar fans:
    [QUOTE]I bet it was nice, I have no issue with people sitting in the box i would if i could but i would still make noise when the D was playing. You never sit down during the D and you never act quiet during the D its just not how you do it. And if some of these people dont know that then they clearly are not fans cause fans know that. Football fans all over the world know that when the D is playing you make noise and when the O is playing to sit down and relax. Its basic fan know how. But I am getting off the subject I got no problem with people sitting in the luxury box the only thing i cant stand is watching a stadium full of "fans" and only some of them are making noise. If you want to sit and relax and enjoy the game do so from home. And i mean that in the nicest possible way.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]
    But FOOTBALL all over the world is what we know as Soccer- and those fans NEVER SHUT UP..... even if their team is on offense... so you are factually incorrect Mr Killa....J/K

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

In Response to Re: White Collar fans should give their tickets to Blue Collar fans:
    [QUOTE]In Response to White Collar fans should give their tickets to Blue Collar fans : (YAWN!)  ANother libbie with a self ceneterd feeling of "entitlement".  How about this? Give up your booze, butts, adn stupind spending and maybe you, too, can get better season tickets. I love class envy! It's like pulling wings off flies and teasing puppies!
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]
    I did a 22 yr military career.. and now I am considered to be RICH by people like DSHORT.... HMMM.. I guess this enlisted person just did the right things- because when Mom died the estate was -$37,502.... which I paid off....  When dad died, he owed almost $3000... which I paid off.....  SO I was not a rich bred conservative, but I damned well saved every penny I could any time I could and invested them somewhere that paid me something....   I even invested more than $40,000... in MY OWN engineering degree.  Now I am paid damned well for my knowledge, and some ENTITLED person thinks that I should be forced to give up tickets if I have them because I might not be as noisy as they want?  REALLY? 
    Well you can see how well off their being arrogant and noisy has made them in life.
    I am fiscally conservative socially moderate and down right expect other to be responsible for themselves before they try to rule others' lives.  TOO BAD my government cannot learn any of these traits.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

[QUOTE]To ALL : Afraid to read the responses I received from my last post, But I will read them later.  Just want to say and to close out my sentiments here, That just because I'm critical in my satire of the class system and wealth distribution, doesn't neccessarily make me a left-wing radical nutcase that wants to overthrow the government...I am (wink).  Seriously though, I think the rich people in Gillette SHOULD keep their tickets...Just get Mrs. Thurston Howell to cheer more. In ALL though, It IS rather an unfair system in place, Wherein I have to bust my rear-end part-time at my white collar job and ALL I have to show for it is a condo, a decent sedan, an HDTV, and a $900 hybrid bengal cat (no, not the one I got for my parents for sending me to nice university, the one I got myself too).  YET, It IS a system that's entirely unjust, When I can no longer afford Patriot's Tickets.  I mean, My $900 Cat eats fresh chicken EVERY night, BUT what happens IF there's a time when my $900 cat can ONLY eat chicken 6 nights a week.  Not ONLY that, But for awhile she had a breathing problem from my $7 Montecristo cigars (so far the nice air ionizer I bought her has cured that up though).   So, WHO's to blame for all these troubles and my vast struggles (including not having Pat's tickets)?  ME?  LOL...are you kidding?  NO!  It's the rich and wealthy people, In their box seats at Gillette.  People who are practically taking the food (and not the expensive cat food she eats as well...that's no problem)-out of my sick, starving child's mouth...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    I would like to thank you for the SATIRE.. I am emjoying it immensely....

The world is not fair and anyone (Government) who tries to tell you that they can make it fair is a LIAR.... They just want to be sure they get their cut of the action.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

The reason the fans aren't loud has little to do with wether fans are blue or white collar.

I have been a season ticket holder since 1992, the year before Parcells became coach. I can tell you I don't cheer as loudly as I did back in 1992 nor do most of the fans around me, many of whom have had those seats as long as I have. The reality is everyone is older.

I think it also has to do with the winning tradition. We as NE fans expect 14-2 seasons and SB appearances unlike the fans of many other teams. I think this is the single biggest factor in why the croud noise is so lackluster.
    The loudest game I can ever recall going to was the fog bowl, playoff game vs the Steelers back in 1996. Why was it so loud back then? We hadn't had a playoff game in that stadium in about 20 years.

Sections
Shortcuts