white wide recievers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

white wide recievers?

just wondering but who are some of the good white nfl recievers.
    Wes Welker and Julian Edelman are the onlly two white recievers i can even think of.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: white wide recievers?

Fred Biletnikoff?

Frown

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Have you had any coffee yet?   That may help.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Does it really matter  what color certain positions are,cause before it was why isnt there more black QBs question always asked and were saying it was cause of race.This is just a loaded question in my eyes.
     here are a few drew bennet stl
                          kevin walter hou
                          heath miller pit
                          greg camarillo mia
                          billy miller no

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Lippa,

Why aren't there more green mascots?  Coincidence?  I don't think so.

Thank you for representing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Sony and Kenwood make a nice digital reciever. They are mostly silver and not very wide.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

just wondering why this subject was even brought up? does it matter

why ask, just do your research, it's not hard, go to NFL.com, look for all WRs and you can start from there and peel them off into white, black, hispanic or other.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I heard that after the Super Bowl, Jordy Nelson was forced to turn in his White Card.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Austin Collie's parents were probably surprised to find out he wasn't white.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Collie, Nelson, Walters, Shipley....

Wait, why does it matter? I really want to know why you care what race the players are. =) 

This is going to be good. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

there are no good white RBs other than Woodhead...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

Who are the good black kickers out there ?
    Or who are the good black offensive coordinators ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Wow. thats like asking who are the conservative or democratic lineman. Who cares. I'm so sick of race being brought into everything.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

There's no white wide receivers, b/c the white guys are to busy playing sports which need less physical exertion, In one'of em, a few hundred of them spend all day walking around from hole to hole, and chasing the lone black guy that's in the lead, While in the other, they go sliding down mountains @ 50 miles an hour, and b/c they're white, end up getting lost in the snow somewhere...just sayin, black dude would kill at that psuedo-sport.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Your right Laz, in this century 50 white guys chasing a black guy is the PGA tour, not the clan.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

In Response to Re: white wide recievers?:
    [QUOTE]Your right Laz, in this century 50 white guys chasing a black guy is the PGA tour, not the clan.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

He isnt BLACK!!!!! He is.....not 100% black. Is Obama black or white or both???? Tiger may even be a has been!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE]There's no white wide receivers, b/c the white guys are to busy playing sports which need less physical exertion, In one'of em, a few hundred of them spend all day walking around from hole to hole, and chasing the lone black guy that's in the lead,[/QUOTE]

We know obviously you are very ignorant about football but I hate to tell you pal that just because you see 50 Tiger Woods highlights in every golf clip doesnt mean he's in the lead. Tigger...If you would...hasnt won jackship in a long time. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: white wide recievers? : We know obviously you are very ignorant about football but I hate to tell you pal that just because you see 50 Tiger Woods highlights in every golf clip doesnt mean he's in the lead. Tigger...If you would...hasnt won jackship in a long time. 
    Posted by tenacioust[/QUOTE]

WhatTH does this have to do w/ football, and when did I put a timetable on Tiger's accomplishments...Lol, good god-lil testy RE: Tiger Woods's 9 iron ehh, Tell me the truth, Tiger use his pitching wedge on a girl ya wanted'ta do a round with...? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: white wide recievers? : WhatTH does this have to do w/ football, and when did I put a timetable on Tiger's accomplishments...Lol, good god-lil testy RE: Tiger Woods's 9 iron ehh, Tell me the truth, Tiger use his pitching wedge on a girl ya wanted'ta do a round with...? 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    Did you not say that all the Golfers were chasing the black guy in the lead,Tiger? The same guy who hasnt won anything in over a year. You are the kind of fool that regurgitates everything you hear on espn as fact. Tiger can slam all the hoes he wants I couldnt care less,my problem is that the guy is a jerk and has always been a jerk and they sold him like he was a Saint. He is a foul mouthed piece of trash who was always cursing at the gallery and slamming his clubs and looking like a Grade A Roethlisberger so you can hero worship scumbags all you want bud thats on you. So go put your Michael Jackson Cd in and put your Kobe Bryant jersey on and be the little amoral hero worshipper you are.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: white wide recievers? : Did you not say that all the Golfers were chasing the black guy in the lead,Tiger? The same guy who hasnt won anything in over a year. You are the kind of fool that regurgitates everything you hear on espn as fact. Tiger can slam all the hoes he wants I couldnt care less,my problem is that the guy is a jerk and has always been a jerk and they sold him like he was a Saint. He is a foul mouthed piece of trash who was always cursing at the gallery and slamming his clubs and looking like a Grade A Roethlisberger so you can hero worship scumbags all you want bud thats on you. So go put your Michael Jackson Cd in and put your Kobe Bryant jersey on and be the little amoral hero worshipper you are.

Jesus...as tempting as continuing this back & forth intellectual volley might be (boy, it's already interesting enough that I could go all day)-I'm gonna have to yield to your superior PGA knowledge, guy, And just call'ya the victor here; Seein' as I got grown-up sh#t ta do (none of which includes finding just the most awesomest GI Joe pic for my moniker shot)-he!!, I'll even give ya the rough & tough ego boost'a gettin the last word in before study hall concludes.  No need ta give me snake-eyes my friend, I am a storm-shadow of what I was comin in to this thread.  You my good sir, have bested me here...you may proceed w/ the final lesson at the end of this sad episode...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Collie, Nelson, Walters, Shipley.... Wait, why does it matter? I really want to know why you care what race the players are. =)  This is going to be good. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]
    THOSE ARE GOOD CHOICES.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

"Black white.
     Stop the fight.
     Does one of these colors ever bother you?"

Traffic....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: white wide recievers? : Jesus...as tempting as continuing this back & forth intellectual volley might be (boy, it's already interesting enough that I could go all day)-I'm gonna have to yield to your superior PGA knowledge, guy, And just call'ya the victor here; Seein' as I got grown-up sh#t ta do (none of which includes finding just the most awesomest GI Joe pic for my moniker shot)-he!!, I'll even give ya the rough & tough ego boost'a gettin the last word in before study hall concludes.  No need ta give me snake-eyes my friend, I am a storm-shadow of what I was comin in to this thread.  You my good sir, have bested me here...you may proceed w/ the final lesson at the end of this sad episode...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

G.I. Joe really?  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: white wide recievers? : G.I. Joe really?  

Lol...I don't KNOW?!?  Ta tell'ya the truth though, how the dude in your screen pic painted his eyes to go into battle...well ya'ALL KNOW that I am SO all about that.  I go into war, and no way I'm sportin the same boring-#ss uni and haircut as my fellow soldiers...gotta do yourself up proper imo: ponytail mohawk, NO QUESTION on the war paint of varying degrees, heck-I'm even of the notion that'cha should hang at least a scalp or 2 somewhere off your rifle...some beads, tassles, belt loop tactical tomahawk (I really & TRULLY though, can-NOT stress enough RE: the warpaint aspect)...  SEE tenacious, in truth I actually respected the angle ya were takin with your homeboy here....but maaaan, we WERE arguing, so I'd be gahd-d#mned, IF I wasn't gonna at least try to parlay this into a demeaning angle, even IF I was lying.  8^)