Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan!

Thanks for whoever made the thread about me, too bad you were wrong.

Hopefully you have figured it out by now, I'm not Underdoggg.  I have one screen name that has remained the same since I first started posting on this board.  BTW, Nuthugger is a pretty commen term about people who worships another individual, no matter what they do, right or wrong, there is always an excuse to be made by nuthuggers.

Who am I?  I'm a Patriots fan, BB fan, Brady Fan, Moss Fan, Kraft fan, team fan.  I have always been a Brady fan.  My son has always been a Moss fan so it was awesome when Moss was traded to the Pats.  Now my son and I can cheer for the same team and we have a blast doing so.  We bleed football and the Patriots, we want a Superbowl with Brady and Moss together.  That's it!

As several people have all gotten on me about comments about the Patriots not doing anything this off season to better the team, it's true they have not.  I don't want my team to finish below the Jets and Dolphins, I hate those two teams but unless the patriots do something here soon that's what is going to happen.  Now if Bill has some tricks up his sleeve for draft day then I will be one of the first people on here to praise the man. 

The main goal is to win the Superbowl!  Last season was very disappointing after specultaion was that everything would be great once Brady came back.  That didn't happen, we have flaws that need fixed and while several teams are fixing their flaws the patriots haven't done anything.  I guess I can just be a fan and go along with what they do or I can express my opinion!  Guess what, I'm going to express my opinion!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbalance617. Show jbalance617's posts

Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan!

In Response to Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan!:
    Thanks for whoever made the thread about me, too bad you were wrong. Hopefully you have figured it out by now, I'm not Underdoggg.  I have one screen name that has remained the same since I first started posting on this board.  BTW, Nuthugger is a pretty commen term about people who worships another individual, no matter what they do, right or wrong, there is always an excuse to be made by nuthuggers. Who am I?  I'm a Patriots fan, BB fan, Brady Fan, Moss Fan, Kraft fan, team fan.  I have always been a Brady fan.  My son has always been a Moss fan so it was awesome when Moss was traded to the Pats.  Now my son and I can cheer for the same team and we have a blast doing so.  We bleed football and the Patriots, we want a Superbowl with Brady and Moss together.  That's it! As several people have all gotten on me about comments about the Patriots not doing anything this off season to better the team, it's true they have not.  I don't want my team to finish below the Jets and Dolphins, I hate those two teams but unless the patriots do something here soon that's what is going to happen.  Now if Bill has some tricks up his sleeve for draft day then I will be one of the first people on here to praise the man.  The main goal is to win the Superbowl!  Last season was very disappointing after specultaion was that everything would be great once Brady came back.  That didn't happen, we have flaws that need fixed and while several teams are fixing their flaws the patriots haven't done anything.  I guess I can just be a fan and go along with what they do or I can express my opinion!  Guess what, I'm going to express my opinion!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

"nuthuggers" are also a type of jeans that
    some men wear. You know, the kind that fits like
    long johns... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : "nuthuggers" are also a type of jeans that some men wear. You know, the kind that fits like long johns... 
    Posted by jbalance617

Yes sir, you are correct.  However, that definition does not fit some of the people on this board.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbalance617. Show jbalance617's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan!:
    Yes sir, you are correct.  However, that definition does not fit some of the people on this board.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Tell me about it. You get ripped for having a difference
    of opinion. I tend to agree with most of the pats moves.
    The only thing that's gets to me as a fan is when BB picks
    up players like David Patten. He may end up getting cut 
    before the season even starts. Why not use that cap space on
    a younger more atheletic player who will contribute throughout
    the season? There has been too many busted pickups in the last
    couple of season wether these posters believe it or not. Derrick burgess,
    joey galloway, tank williams, john lynch, deltha o'neil, jr seau, shawn springs,
    alex smith. All very solid players at one point but we got them on the down side of their career. Total waste of cap space. I would have rather seen
    3 or 4 solid starters on the team that could contribute.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I agree with you about too many busted players over the last couple of seasons.

One thing that really makes me wonder though is lessons not learned from the Joey Galloway debacle.  This should have shown BB that he needed to jump on a quality receiver as soon as one came up.  Boldin or Marshall would have done wonders to the offense but he passed on them, why?  Everyone says Marshall would ruin the locker room, well they said that about Moss too and look what we got.  Who out there now can we get to fix the receiver situation?  BTW, only TO can ruin every teams locker room.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

You are also Underdoggg and need a life. Keep up the propaganda dog and thanks for the post nuthugger.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

It's not your difference in opinion.  Khrushchev had a different opinion.  But when he took off his shoe and started slapping it about that was a bit much.  When a draft pick of FA fails there isn't a fan on this board that wishes the Pats had done something different.  But some take it a degree higher than necessary.  That my friend is you and that's why you and some others get chastised.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I agree with you about too many busted players over the last couple of seasons. One thing that really makes me wonder though is lessons not learned from the Joey Galloway debacle.  This should have shown BB that he needed to jump on a quality receiver as soon as one came up.  Boldin or Marshall would have done wonders to the offense but he passed on them, why?  Everyone says Marshall would ruin the locker room, well they said that about Moss too and look what we got.  Who out there now can we get to fix the receiver situation?  BTW, only TO can ruin every teams locker room.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

if you're a Brady/Moss fan why is your avatar wearing #82?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : if you're a Brady/Moss fan why is your avatar wearing #82?
    Posted by NEGAME

He took the 8 from Moss's 81 and the 2 from Brady's 12. 

8 + 2 = 82

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Thanks for whoever made the thread about me, too bad you were wrong. Hopefully you have figured it out by now, I'm not Underdoggg.  I have one screen name that has remained the same since I first started posting on this board.  BTW, Nuthugger is a pretty commen term about people who worships another individual, no matter what they do, right or wrong, there is always an excuse to be made by nuthuggers. Who am I?  I'm a Patriots fan, BB fan, Brady Fan, Moss Fan, Kraft fan, team fan.  I have always been a Brady fan.  My son has always been a Moss fan so it was awesome when Moss was traded to the Pats.  Now my son and I can cheer for the same team and we have a blast doing so.  We bleed football and the Patriots, we want a Superbowl with Brady and Moss together.  That's it! As several people have all gotten on me about comments about the Patriots not doing anything this off season to better the team, it's true they have not.  I don't want my team to finish below the Jets and Dolphins, I hate those two teams but unless the patriots do something here soon that's what is going to happen.  Now if Bill has some tricks up his sleeve for draft day then I will be one of the first people on here to praise the man.  The main goal is to win the Superbowl!  Last season was very disappointing after specultaion was that everything would be great once Brady came back.  That didn't happen, we have flaws that need fixed and while several teams are fixing their flaws the patriots haven't done anything.  I guess I can just be a fan and go along with what they do or I can express my opinion!  Guess what, I'm going to express my opinion!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

No matter HOW WRONG....and that is too bad for us.....it only means more boo hoo crying for the Colts troll.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Posted by BradyMossFan

WRONG!  The Pats have signed 5 free agents this year.....that is tied for 4th most free agents signed by a team.  That would be the same as the Jets and 2 more than Miami.....guess how many the Colts signed.....1!

You over-reacting....I think so!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

But there're no playmakers!!!! No all pros!!!  WE'RE DOOMED, WE'RE DOOMED!
    Okay, I'm over it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : Tell me about it. You get ripped for having a difference of opinion. I tend to agree with most of the pats moves. The only thing that's gets to me as a fan is when BB picks up players like David Patten. He may end up getting cut  before the season even starts. Why not use that cap space on a younger more atheletic player who will contribute throughout the season? There has been too many busted pickups in the last couple of season wether these posters believe it or not. Derrick burgess, joey galloway, tank williams, john lynch, deltha o'neil, jr seau, shawn springs, alex smith. All very solid players at one point but we got them on the down side of their career. Total waste of cap space. I would have rather seen 3 or 4 solid starters on the team that could contribute.   
    Posted by jbalance617

Serously?  If Patten gets cut he will not affect our cap....you really have a problem with low risk pick ups?  Also, THE biggest problem that the Pats had last year was leadership....Patten adds that.

You seriously can't see that?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

M10 - As of today given the pats roster and all other teams' rosters (ie Ronnie Brown is still a dolphin) what is your prediction of the pats reg season record, their place in the division, and if they make the playoffs what seed?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Posted by BradyMossFan

Don't worry about it, BradyMoss.

There's a few miserable people on this board who just live to criticise others and who never have anything meaningful or constructive to say themselves. That's what the "ignore user" button is for.

Nothing wrong with criticising the Pats, that the whole idea of a discussion board.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You are also Underdoggg and need a life. Keep up the propaganda dog and thanks for the post nuthugger.
    Posted by Huggybear999

I'm not going to feed this troll!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : He took the 8 from Moss's 81 and the 2 from Brady's 12.  8 + 2 = 82
    Posted by 49Patriots

You are correct, thanks for clarifying.  If the avatar was bigger you could see the body and head is half Moss and half Brady but it's hard to tell with that small of picture.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

M10 - As of today given the pats roster and all other teams' rosters (ie Ronnie Brown is still a dolphin) what is your prediction of the pats reg season record, their place in the division, and if they make the playoffs what seed?
    Posted by underdoggg

This is a good question and I would be interested in seeing peoples answers.  I'm afraid the results would not be good.  Still keeping my fingers crossed for some wheeling and deeling on draft day.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : You are correct, thanks for clarifying.  If the avatar was bigger you could see the body and head is half Moss and half Brady but it's hard to tell with that small of picture.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

wow I can see it now. Thanks 49

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Posted by underdoggg

Making predictions on incomplete rosters is dumb.....Miami has no passrush at all!  How do you predict that?

get real.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : Don't worry about it, BradyMoss. There's a few miserable people on this board who just live to criticise others and who never have anything meaningful or constructive to say themselves. That's what the "ignore user" button is for. Nothing wrong with criticising the Pats, that the whole idea of a discussion board.
    Posted by unclealfie

I don't have a problem with constructive criticism.....but I am getting sick of dumb posts like the Pats had a horrible season last year....or that the Pats have done nothing whil the other teams are improving......S.T.U.P.I.D......

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : Making predictions on incomplete rosters is dumb.....Miami has no passrush at all!  How do you predict that? get real.....
    Posted by m1021us

What is it with you.  You're dumb, that's dumb, Stupid, can't you read, english 101 - Do you really have that much of an inferiority complex?  statements like these are all over your posts in response to anyone you disagree with. 

I just figured since you have been so bold that no other team is getting better and have so many holes but the pats are doing a great job so far that you'd venture a prediction.  I accept that things change and the draft is still out there, but why not venture a guess.  You don't have to be held to it, unless of course nothing really changes with the pats.  How about this, as of today, how will the pats do vs the Jets and fins this year?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : What is it with you.  You're dumb, that's dumb, Stupid, can't you read, english 101 - Do you really have that much of an inferiority complex?  statements like these are all over your posts in response to anyone you disagree with.  I just figured since you have been so bold that no other team is getting better and have so many holes but the pats are doing a great job so far that you'd venture a prediction.  I accept that things change and the draft is still out there, but why not venture a guess.  You don't have to be held to it, unless of course nothing really changes with the pats.  How about this, as of today, how will the pats do vs the Jets and fins this year?
    Posted by underdoggg

Sorry, I have lost my tolerance with people who have no common sense.....next time I am going to put someone in their place I will take a deep breath before I tell them the obvious.

Please find me the post where I sait the Pats were doing great....I love how you make things up...it is funny.

And I can't make any observations as to how a team will play against another when none of the rosters are even close to being set......why can't you understand that?

I could say that the Pats would go 16-0 but that would be pretty dumb since we have no clue as to whom else we will be picking up.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : Sorry, I have lost my tolerance with people who have no common sense.....next time I am going to put someone in their place I will take a deep breath before I tell them the obvious. Please find me the post where I sait the Pats were doing great....I love how you make things up...it is funny. And I can't make any observations as to how a team will play against another when none of the rosters are even close to being set......why can't you understand that? I could say that the Pats would go 16-0 but that would be pretty dumb since we have no clue as to whom else we will be picking up.
    Posted by m1021us

Don't apologize M1021. Underdoggg started the thread as Bradymossfan and just wants to start cr@p as himself.  These posts are a joke and this board has gone to $h!t because of them. I don't blame you. When the mods actually control the troll activity on this board like underdogg you won't see this much junk. I've been posting here for the last 5 years and this is the worst I've seen it. I'm going rogue for a few weeks and rip some of these losers. I can appreciate your posts. Underdoggg and bradymossfan and all of his other profiles all sukkkk.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re:  Don't apologize M1021. Underdoggg started the thread as Bradymossfan and just wants to start cr@p as himself.  Posted by Huggybear999

i'm surprised the site administrator can't match up the IP addresses and limit one IP address per user id.