Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan!

Bullsh*t - the fact is you are close minded.  We are only dealing in opinion here but you act like anyone who reasonably thinks that the Jets and Dolphins may have improved their team while the pats have generally maintained the status quo is being outrageously short sighted.  Get over yourself. 

Further, you've nearly got Brandon Marshall suspended before he has set foot in Miami.  Explain to me why all of the accusations against Marshall (multiple by the same person) for abuse have not resulted in one conviction.  Surely with this demonstrated pattern of behavior there'd be at least one.  Either that or maybe the girlfriend likes to call the cops. 

You've made outlandish statements like "Marshall had his teammate killed" as if he ordered it like a mafia Don. 

Maybe you think his antics last year demonstrated who he is.  Maybe youre right.  Or maybe Josh McDaniels walked into Denver acting like Bill Belichick without having a single professional victory to his name as head coach.  

I don't think Marshall is a boy scout.  But if Moss can be offered the opportunity to succeed, I don't know why you wouldn't offer the same leniency to Marshall.  Maybe it is because you are just acting like a petulant pats fan who doesn't want to admit that other teams are making strides while the pats are standing pat. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbalance617. Show jbalance617's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan!:
    In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : Serously?  If Patten gets cut he will not affect our cap....you really have a problem with low risk pick ups?  Also, THE biggest problem that the Pats had last year was leadership....Patten adds that. You seriously can't see that?
    Posted by m1021us

No I don't have a problem with low risk high reward pick ups.
    I actually like the other moves the pats have made this offseason
    Keeping key contributors from last season. Signing Damoine Lewis
    for depth on the d-line. Marques Murrell should help us on sp teams.
    I understand when you put it like that. But, along with
    leadership we need depth and atheletism at the wr position. 
    I would have like to see a player like Lee Evans signed. Had a few
    sub par years but I think he could revive his career in New England. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : i'm surprised the site administrator can't match up the IP addresses and limit one IP address per user id.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I'm with you Kansas. I wish too. It pollutes the the board and over the last 6 months  it's become a joke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Heres my take. The patriots havent made a splash this off season , thats not up for debate , thats fact. You do have to keep in mind that this was a thin and weak year for F/A's. I love Peppers , but wouldnt sign him to the years and money the Bears did. Dansby is a very good player , but hes not even a top 5 guy at his position , so why pay top 5 money for him? I would have loved for the Pats to go after C.Taylor or Jones and D. Robinson. Robinson is a great CB who can play man , cover 2-3 , almost any zone. Theres nothing wrong w/ having two top ten CB's. Especially when you have no pass rush and I dont think his contract was far fetched at all.  Jones/Taylor signed for low money and just a couple years. After them your talking about trades and I DO think the Pats should have made some. Boldin was a steal for a 3rd and 4th and the Ravens really only paid 10 million for him. I dont know anyone in their right mind who wouldnt want to do that deal. Marshall is a top 5 WR and IMO was also a steal for a 2nd this year and next. Plus the 'fins played it smart if you looked at the contract. Its worth up to 48 million , but they pay him 30 million over three years. Theres no way their paying any WR 16-17 million in the final year of his deal. There renting maybe the best all around WR in the prime of his career. I thought we should have went after one and really tried to get one of them. Our WR corp is weak and IMO has been for two years now. I always liked Welker , but was never in love w/ him as many of you are. If you watched the way teams played him they gave him everything he wanted because he never got in the end zone and couldnt stretch the field. Again this isnt my opinion , this is fact. Opposing teams would line up their # 2/3/4 CB's against him and give him they 8-10 yards he wanted. IMO we depended on him WAY to much and Moss for that matter. Randy Moss is and has been my favorite athlete/football player to watch ever since Jordan retired. Randy stretches the field like no other WR , hes the best deep threat ever , gets double teamed like no other WR and all he does is catch TD's. Despite what some say Welker was never the perfect complement for him , because Welker didnt make teams pay. A perfect complement for a guy like Moss would have been a guy like Boldin/Marshall. Both play the X position and thats exactly what we have needed for years now. And both are WR's that can work in the short half of the field and do it very well. Both can catch those same quick outs , short/quick slants , comebacks and both can stretch the field w/ deep post , crossing patterns and once in a while a go route. Id much rather spend a draft pick on proven players , proven elite players than guys who at best are 50/50. Seriously what WR in this years draft has even half as much potential as the players that both Q/Marshall are TODAY? I see many flaws in the consensus # 1-2 WR's in this years draft. Again I understand why some are upset w/ the Patriots this off season , but those people have to explain what they wanted from the Patriots. And the people who think the Pats have done as much or just enough need to explian themselves as well. Resigning Wilfork , Bodden etc isnt exactly having a busy off season and lets face it , they really HAD to re-sign Fork. Theres only about 4-6 ELITE NT's in todays game and Fork is one of them. The Patriots have no-one on their roster who could come in and do half as good a job as him. And were as weak at CB as we are at any position. Im lets be serious for a moment , would we really have Wilhite and Wheatley starting on opening day this year? And again lets be honest here , saying the Pats are having a busy off season is disingenuous at best. I have no problem w/ signing low risk guys , but we need some real players in here. We need big help scoring points on O and big help on D. Again forget the numbers , saying this team was a top ten D is disingenuous at best.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : WRONG!  The Pats have signed 5 free agents this year.....that is tied for 4th most free agents signed by a team.  That would be the same as the Jets and 2 more than Miami.....guess how many the Colts signed.....1! You over-reacting....I think so!
    Posted by m1021us[/QUOTE] yes they resigned players that were on the team that lost in the first round of the playoffs,players that were a part of the group that have struggled this past season.now out side of that.they have done nothing.oh wait i forgot.they signed patten,damione lewis,and a punter who has never played in the NFL.cant wait!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

[QUOTE]Bullsh*t - the fact is you are close minded.  We are only dealing in opinion here but you act like anyone who reasonably thinks that the Jets and Dolphins may have improved their team while the pats have generally maintained the status quo is being outrageously short sighted.  Get over yourself.  Further, you've nearly got Brandon Marshall suspended before he has set foot in Miami.  Explain to me why all of the accusations against Marshall (multiple by the same person) for abuse have not resulted in one conviction.  Surely with this demonstrated pattern of behavior there'd be at least one.  Either that or maybe the girlfriend likes to call the cops.  You've made outlandish statements like "Marshall had his teammate killed" as if he ordered it like a mafia Don.  Maybe you think his antics last year demonstrated who he is.  Maybe youre right.  Or maybe Josh McDaniels walked into Denver acting like Bill Belichick without having a single professional victory to his name as head coach.   I don't think Marshall is a boy scout.  But if Moss can be offered the opportunity to succeed, I don't know why you wouldn't offer the same leniency to Marshall.  Maybe it is because you are just acting like a petulant pats fan who doesn't want to admit that other teams are making strides while the pats are standing pat. 
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

common sense...you might want to get some.....

Moss has been clean for years...Marshall is still in his pattern....common sense...

I still can't understand how one can say a team is better when there are many parts still missing...common sense....use it....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : No I don't have a problem with low risk high reward pick ups. I actually like the other moves the pats have made this offseason Keeping key contributors from last season. Signing Damoine Lewis for depth on the d-line. Marques Murrell should help us on sp teams. I understand when you put it like that. But, along with leadership we need depth and atheletism at the wr position.  I would have like to see a player like Lee Evans signed. Had a few sub par years but I think he could revive his career in New England. 
    Posted by jbalance617[/QUOTE]

um, Evans is not a FA.....I don't think buffalo is going to trade him to us.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : yes they resigned players that were on the team that lost in the first round of the playoffs,players that were a part of the group that have struggled this past season.now out side of that.they have done nothing.oh wait i forgot.they signed patten,damione lewis,and a punter who has never played in the NFL.cant wait!
    Posted by Vladtheimpaler1[/QUOTE]

Good, I can't wait to see what else they do....IN THE OFFSEASON!

You might want to wait until training camp before you prematurely cry like whineyassed baby.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : Don't apologize M1021. Underdoggg started the thread as Bradymossfan and just wants to start cr@p as himself.  These posts are a joke and this board has gone to $h!t because of them. I don't blame you. When the mods actually control the troll activity on this board like underdogg you won't see this much junk. I've been posting here for the last 5 years and this is the worst I've seen it. I'm going rogue for a few weeks and rip some of these losers. I can appreciate your posts. Underdoggg and bradymossfan and all of his other profiles all sukkkk.
    Posted by Huggybear999[/QUOTE]

Go ahead, keep believing we are the same person.  We know that we are not so this proves to me that you are stuborn,  you are not ever going to have an open mind when discussing things on here.

Also, funny how you talk about multiple screen names, you say you have been on here posting for 5 years yet you have 50 posts which started on 4/11/10.  So what is your other screen name?

I'm not trolling, this is a board to discuss the Patriots.  I'm a Patriot fan, I'm not Underdoggg, I have an opinion, so sorry it does not agree with yours.  But since you are not open minded we will probably never agree. 

I will continue to post my thoughts about my favorite football team, if you don't like them then use the ignore function or don't read my posts.

The IP idea is a great idea, a lot of message boards have that function, wish this one did too to prove you wrong.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

I know im a fan AKA mosseffect43.but i can see its still quiet on the patriots front.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : Go ahead, keep believing we are the same person.  We know that we are not so this proves to me that you are stuborn,  you are not ever going to have an open mind when discussing things on here. Also, funny how you talk about multiple screen names, you say you have been on here posting for 5 years yet you have 50 posts which started on 4/11/10.  So what is your other screen name? I'm not trolling, this is a board to discuss the Patriots.  I'm a Patriot fan, I'm not Underdoggg, I have an opinion, so sorry it does not agree with yours.  But since you are not open minded we will probably never agree.  I will continue to post my thoughts about my favorite football team, if you don't like them then use the ignore function or don't read my posts. The IP idea is a great idea, a lot of message boards have that function, wish this one did too to prove you wrong.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

bmoss - don't take nuthuggyerbear seriously.  He is just trying to get a rise out of you.  He doesn't actually believe anything he writes.  The only thing he actually believes is that there is no bigger pos than himself. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbalance617. Show jbalance617's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : um, Evans is not a FA.....I don't think buffalo is going to trade him to us.......
    Posted by m1021us

um, my point was we need more talent than david patten at
    the wr position. I dont see how patten helps us on the field.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : um, my point was we need more talent than david patten at the wr position. I dont see how patten helps us on the field.  
    Posted by jbalance617

Agreed!  And that's a legit complaint.  However, it's one that will get you flamed by all the sensitive people on here.   But don't don't let that stop you from posting your thoughts or concerns.  Afterall, that's what this forum is all about.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : He took the 8 from Moss's 81 and the 2 from Brady's 12.  8 + 2 = 82
    Posted by 49Patriots

hahahah
    nice math
    8 and 2 yeild 82
    not addition dumbfuck

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : bmoss - don't take nuthuggyerbear seriously.  He is just trying to get a rise out of you.  He doesn't actually believe anything he writes.  The only thing he actually believes is that there is no bigger pos than himself. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Thanks underdoggg, or are you me BradyMossFan LOL, for the headsup, I pretty much figured that out about nuthuggerbear.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : Thanks underdoggg, or are you me BradyMossFan LOL, for the headsup, I pretty much figured that out about nuthuggerbear.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

LMAO..Pathetic

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : bmoss - don't take nuthuggyerbear seriously.  He is just trying to get a rise out of you.  He doesn't actually believe anything he writes.  The only thing he actually believes is that there is no bigger pos than himself. 
    Posted by underdoggg

ROTFLMAO..Sad

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : um, my point was we need more talent than david patten at the wr position. I dont see how patten helps us on the field.  
    Posted by jbalance617

Re-read your post....

"I would have like to see a player like Lee Evans signed. Had a few
    sub par years but I think he could revive his career in New England."

That is not about Patten.....that is about Lee Evans....WOW.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : Agreed!  And that's a legit complaint.  However, it's one that will get you flamed by all the sensitive people on here.   But don't don't let that stop you from posting your thoughts or concerns.  Afterall, that's what this forum is all about.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Too bad you don't know anything about leadership....and that he is not taking anyone's roster spot.... and he didn't cost much....

I see it as a low risk...anyone who complains about that is a complete IDIOT.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

funny how you talk about multiple screen names, you say you have been on here posting for 5 years yet you have 50 posts which started on 4/11/10. 
    Posted by BradyMossFan

I still have not seen Nuthuggerbear respond to this! And he thinks underdoggg is using two different screen names, LOL! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : I still have not seen Nuthuggerbear respond to this! And he thinks underdoggg is using two different screen names, LOL! 
    Posted by BradyMossFan

I have a fake profile just like you underdoggg. Funny, you have to get the last word in just like underdoggg. Even though you haven't posted in 2 years. Make sure you get the last word in doggg just like always. And remember as long as you keep telling the lie eventually it will become truth. The BDC George Costanza.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : I have a fake profile just like you underdoggg. Funny, you have to get the last word in just like underdoggg. Even though you haven't posted in 2 years. Make sure you get the last word in doggg just like always. And remember as long as you keep telling the lie eventually it will become truth. The BDC George Costanza.
    Posted by Huggybear999

Beep!

I could probably even prove to you that we are not the same person but that still wouldn't be enough for you.  Oh well, I'll let you continue with this obsession of yours.  It's pretty comical to see you continue on with this when you are wrong.  again, just shows your stubbornness.  This season is going to be fun on here with you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : Beep! I could probably even prove to you that we are not the same person but that still wouldn't be enough for you.  Oh well, I'll let you continue with this obsession of yours.  It's pretty comical to see you continue on with this when you are wrong.  again, just shows your stubbornness.  This season is going to be fun on here with you.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Not really..I'm going to go away. I just created this profile to harrass Underdoggg who I know is you.  See, I don't particularly care but I know You/Doggg does and always has to get the last word in because he thinks that gives him some sort of victory on here. Shoulda never threw the nuthugger out there combined with pure Underdoggg BS. That's better than a fingerprint. The redundancy in the arguments  is unmistakeble.Keep posting though.... that will make it real.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : common sense...you might want to get some..... Moss has been clean for years...Marshall is still in his pattern....common sense... I still can't understand how one can say a team is better when there are many parts still missing...common sense....use it....
    Posted by m1021us

Common sense says you are a moron, half our team has parts missing, and we hardly improved... actually um lets see... we improved ......

in run blocking? thats it!? because resigning everyone we had did not improve our team at all, and signing david patten actually made us worsse so if you had any common sense you would realize that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

Posted by jbalance617

He doesnt.. AT ALL the guy is a bum it was a front to make those bandwagon fans get a rise... and support the team still... and well look at this forum who think Patten is awesome and say hes goign to be a difference maker lol... is pathetic.