Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan!

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan!:
    I know im a fan AKA mosseffect43.but i can see its still quiet on the patriots front.
    Posted by mosseffectredux

You got booted moss?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : Common sense says you are a moron, half our team has parts missing, and we hardly improved... actually um lets see... we improved ...... in run blocking? thats it!? because resigning everyone we had did not improve our team at all, and signing david patten actually made us worsse so if you had any common sense you would realize that.
    Posted by clarkeyj1[/QUOTE]

See, you can't even use your common sense correctly......You are wrong again.

I still have to explain that we have not lost any significant pieces to our team, actually retained our best Free Agents, we have the Draft coming up, have the remainder of the offseason....AND improved 1 part of our game without losing in other parts.....where other teams, like Miami, have improved in their WR, but lost in their Pass rush.....The Jets improved in their WR, but downgraded their RB....and you still have a problem?

That is pathetic....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbalance617. Show jbalance617's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : Re-read your post.... "I would have like to see a player like Lee Evans signed. Had a few sub par years but I think he could revive his career in New England." That is not about Patten.....that is about Lee Evans....WOW.
    Posted by m1021us[/QUOTE]

Well like you said lee evans isn't an option becuase he is
    not a free agent. I threw his name out there because he
    seems like a patriots type signing (if he were a fa). Low cost veteran that
    could benefit from being on the pats. D Patten is on his
    last limb. Truthfully I would have liked to see us pick up Marshall or
    Boldin but that is a done deal. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : Well like you said lee evans isn't an option becuase he is not a free agent. I threw his name out there because he seems like a patriots type signing (if he were a fa). Low cost veteran that could benefit from being on the pats. D Patten is on his last limb. Truthfully I would have liked to see us pick up Marshall or Boldin but that is a done deal. 
    Posted by jbalance617

And I would have liked either Bolden or Marshall if they didn't cost so much to get them....and the risk wasn't so great.  neither were even options. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Who am I? I'm a Patriots fan! : Not really..I'm going to go away. I just created this profile to harrass Underdoggg who I know is you.  See, I don't particularly care but I know You/Doggg does and always has to get the last word in because he thinks that gives him some sort of victory on here. Shoulda never threw the nuthugger out there combined with pure Underdoggg BS. That's better than a fingerprint. The redundancy in the arguments  is unmistakeble.Keep posting though.... that will make it real.
    Posted by Huggybear999

Bmoss - don't worry about nuthuggy, he's harmless.  But don't let him fool you.  He cares - if he didn't he wouldn't be posting.  And he won't go away, because he has an agenda.  You and I will just have to endure and pity him.