Who are you?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Who are you?

In response to Tomhab's comment:

In response to coolade2's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to thehub's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Excellent thread... Nice to "get real" here in cyberspace as much as it is possible...

I think we have new England covered.  I am another Massachusetts native .  How can you not be a passionate fan?  We were raised on this stuff.  Played QB in d1 central Massachusetts, almost at Middlebury but ended up at uvm and played baseball as a walk on switch hitting SS.  Loved vt so moved back here in 94 after 10 years or so living in and around Boston. Charlestown for 6years.  That was fun.  Grab a burger at the 99 and get a busride to the old garden... Neely Bourque, Middleton.  Rode my bike around the Charles river loop .  Used to jog up the bunker hill monument stairs to get my ski legs in shape. 

love golf (8hdcp) play tennis ( 4.0 ? ) hurt my shoulder in a ski crash last year so serve has suffered. Still like to throw the baseball, but not currently playing anything organized.(you can't do everything)

thought it would be cool to have a BDC golf outing somewhere with other posters who are golfers.  Who's in on that one?  Amazing all the stuff we have in common on this board.

That's impressive.  I wish I could get out and golf more but I simply don't have the money being a broke college student.  I do, however, take advantage of my dad's membership at a local golf course when I'm home for the summer.  I'd say I golf about 12-14 times a year and have a handicap of 18.  I want to get down into the single digits eventually but just don't have the time or money right now. 

I think the golf outing would be a great idea.  Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to make it.  AGCSBill said he lived in Northern Virginia as well and I mentioned to him we should get together on the green at some point.  I always thought it would be pretty cool to meet some of my fellow posters in person. 

I am in for the NVA golf event if it happens. I played a ton of golf last year, not so much this year due to the new healthcare law taking up all my time.

If anyone needs help with the new law just shoot me a question. I am one of the few that read the bill and asssit many with the new law.

I have a sister who lives in falls church VA, so a golf trip there is not out of the question.. .  I also have family in Massachusetts so maybe that could work also since many of the golfers on here are located around there.  More planning needed.

Golfers... Unite...!

Any one In hawaii?  I have a tee time tomorrow and it's just me and the Son-in-law

Clubname           Leilehua Golf Club          

Course Name    LEILEHUA GOLF COURSE              

Tee Date              9/13/2013           

Tee Time             07:08 AM            

Date of Booking                9/12/2013 4:23:10 PM   

Your Transaction Id : ***********************    

Tee Type             Front Nine         

[/QUOTE]

I'm not in Hawaii right now, but I will be in November and January. terriffic golf over there!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Born and raised in Chicopee, Ma., but I've lived in 12 states and had more jobs than I can remember. Spent 4 years in the Marines (Paris Island-29 Palms-Okinawa-MCAS Yuma).

Finally settled down when I married 23 years ago. Been working for DHL for 20 years. I currently live north of Chicago on the IL-WI border with my wife and sixteen year old daughter.

Into meditation/spirituallity, golf (6 handicap before my daughter was born), audiophile/music lover (over 2100 albums, yes I still call them that, on my hard drive.

Obsessive Pats-Sox fan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to PatssoxVA's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatssoxVA's comment: 

Born in Dorchester, raised in West Roxbury, lived in Stoughton til 1999 when I moved to Centreville, VA.

Season ticket holder 94-99. Move was bad timing as Pats became multiple SB winners and Sox became multiple WS winners after I left. Guess I have to stay away.

I have seen the Pats play at BU, Harvard, Fenway, old and new Foxboro.

I don't post much, but I get all my Pats news from this site.

Grew up on Billings Street, across from VA Hospital campus, next to the Charles River busloop turn-around (where Punchy McLaughlin was shot in Oct '65).

I had friends all over that area and I remember when Punchy got shot. Big news.
    I miss Topsy's chicken. 

[/QUOTE]

I was home on leave and was about 200 yards away when Punchy bought it.  Buddy of mine saw the shooter (understand it was Flemmi). 

We used to clean up Topsy's parking lot for free fries when I was a kid.  I haven't seen or heard mention of Topsy's in forever.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:

Any one In hawaii?  I have a tee time tomorrow and it's just me and the Son-in-law

[/QUOTE]

Now that's just unnecessary....Frown

Hope you get pushed along by a fearsome foursome of old Army widows.

Actually, I am very envious. Sounds wonderful.

[/QUOTE]

Those Army Widows better not be hitting up on me they are burtal ;o)

I'm looking forward to it, I just made that Tee Time today and they only had two times left, 0708 Front and 0708 Back.  I'd prefer to start on the front becasue the early morning sun will be at our back for the first three holes so it's easier to see the ball for the tee box.

The best thing about living here is that I get to watch the Pats game at 7:00 AM with my coffee and then go play golf after the game.  Or it it's a Sunday nigth Game I can watch the game after my round.

I played with a Steeler Fan on the day they Beat the Squealers in the AFC Championship game and he busted my balls the whole round about the way they beat us on Holloween that year.  I wish I had gotten his number so I could call him after the game!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

In response to Tomhab's comment:

In response to thehub's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Excellent thread... Nice to "get real" here in cyberspace as much as it is possible...

I think we have new England covered.  I am another Massachusetts native .  How can you not be a passionate fan?  We were raised on this stuff.  Played QB in d1 central Massachusetts, almost at Middlebury but ended up at uvm and played baseball as a walk on switch hitting SS.  Loved vt so moved back here in 94 after 10 years or so living in and around Boston. Charlestown for 6years.  That was fun.  Grab a burger at the 99 and get a busride to the old garden... Neely Bourque, Middleton.  Rode my bike around the Charles river loop .  Used to jog up the bunker hill monument stairs to get my ski legs in shape. 

love golf (8hdcp) play tennis ( 4.0 ? ) hurt my shoulder in a ski crash last year so serve has suffered. Still like to throw the baseball, but not currently playing anything organized.(you can't do everything)

thought it would be cool to have a BDC golf outing somewhere with other posters who are golfers.  Who's in on that one?  Amazing all the stuff we have in common on this board.

That's impressive.  I wish I could get out and golf more but I simply don't have the money being a broke college student.  I do, however, take advantage of my dad's membership at a local golf course when I'm home for the summer.  I'd say I golf about 12-14 times a year and have a handicap of 18.  I want to get down into the single digits eventually but just don't have the time or money right now. 

I think the golf outing would be a great idea.  Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to make it.  AGCSBill said he lived in Northern Virginia as well and I mentioned to him we should get together on the green at some point.  I always thought it would be pretty cool to meet some of my fellow posters in person. 

I am in for the NVA golf event if it happens. I played a ton of golf last year, not so much this year due to the new healthcare law taking up all my time.

If anyone needs help with the new law just shoot me a question. I am one of the few that read the bill and asssit many with the new law.

I have a sister who lives in falls church VA, so a golf trip there is not out of the question.. .  I also have family in Massachusetts so maybe that could work also since many of the golfers on here are located around there.  More planning needed.

Golfers... Unite...!

Man..been there twice...talk about heaven on earth...no place like it in the world....no place in the Carribean compares to our Hawaii...you lucky, lucky dude you!!!! Grab a rainbow for me man, please...

Yea I love it here, get a little Island fever once in a while but then my brother starts to tell me he's reducing the insurance on his Harley and he can't golf any more and I see a snow storm blanketing the East Coast and i get over it!

I tried to grab one of the rainbow dancers at a UH Warrior's game once and I almost got throw out of the stadium LoL!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

I had no idea toolish Pats fans lived in a paradise like Hawaii. Learn something everyday.

not everyone lives in their mothers basement, he-he

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I grew up on the coast of Maine.  I have been a Boston sports fan since the early 80's.  I graduated from Springfield College with a degree in Sports Management.  I was in the program with every Patriots fan favorite person....Matt Walsh! I did an internship with the United States Olympic Committee, which introduced me to the wonderful state of Colorado, after graduation I quickly moved to Colorado.  I worked briefly for the Colorado Rockies.  I have worked the last 8 years in Special Education

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Who did you root for from 1996-1999, though? You never answered that simple question which makes your other information come off as questionable.

You've acted like you're in the CIA when asked simple, basic questions. That's very strange.

We lost 2 SBs and numerous playoff games we should have won with Brady relying too much on Welker, and ignoring a run game.

Either you missed ALL of that the last 5 years of that happening or you are in denial with what Welker represented here.

I am usually RIGHT.  YOU and the other pink hats and BBWs are usually wrong here, because you've been in denial for a long time.

You think the offense can be lauded all year, Brady can be bragged about due to past laurels of his personally (stats or SBs he helped win), and then ignore the small things that the offense has failed to exeucte to hurt our team in an offensive era with all the tools Brady coud have ever dreamed of having around him since 2007.

BB fixed 2006 for Brady and Brady responded by underperforming with Welkie when it counted.

That cannot be denied. In fact, I mentioned it 2-3 years ago, pointing  out how people like Welker disappeared in the postseason.  Looks I was right there again, huh?

I have answered every question you have ever asked me Rusty.  Never have I been on a forum where someone had to know ever detail that you need to know.  We don't know each other in real life.  Why do you even want to know all of this?  Is there Fan requirements published somewhere that I don't know about?.  I don't care about you so why do you care so much about me?  That's creepy!! 

But since I'm a solid guy and have nothing to hide.. . I will appease you here....  I didn't have a favorite team at the time you are asking about.  Was I following football then?  Absolutely!  But  did I have a specific team I got behind as a major fan?  Nope!  Not at that time, I had bigger and more exciting things in life that were starting for me at that time and I didn't follow a specific team.  What else do you want to know?

And no, we lost 2 SB's because the defense couldn't stop 83 and 88 yard final drives by the Giants.  Thank you defense for losing it for us!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yep. The irony of him coming on here and posting an outright lie with BB's Ds vs rookie QBs, only to be exposed by me, with him calling my contributions here "garbage or stupidity".

Cannot be made up.

Queenie,

The real irony is your denial of the real truth. You're not a real pats fan. You're the biggest, lying troll in this forum. Mostly everyone (except all the new user names you have) agree!!

Brady Basher

[/QUOTE]

Butchise is such a loser, folks, he invades this thread with Pats fans discussing, and is currently signing in and out as "Patriotrain", "Bustchise" and "Phat Virgin" on the eve of Week 2.

What a loser.

Do you know have ONE Jets friend in NJ?

You have reinvented what it means to be a loser, Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

dont know how many times i have to tell you, i'm patriotrain, no one else , definitely not butt cheese , cant stand any new york team!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Melswitt---I like you...but it gets a little old!

WHO ARE YOU?

1. Re: Who are you?

posted at 9/12/2013 7:32 PM EDT

In response to patriotrain's comment:

Yep. The irony of him coming on here and posting an outright lie with BB's Ds vs rookie QBs, only to be exposed by me, with him calling my contributions here "garbage or stupidity".

Cannot be made up.

Queenie,

The real irony is your denial of the real truth. You're not a real pats fan. You're the biggest, lying troll in this forum. Mostly everyone (except all the new user names you have) agree!!

Brady Basher

Butchise is such a loser, folks, he invades this thread with Pats fans discussing, and is currently signing in and out as "Patriotrain", "Bustchise" and "Phat Virgin" on the eve of Week 2.

What a loser.

dont know how many times i have to tell you, i'm patriotrain, no one else , definitely not butt cheese , cant stand any new york team!!

Sure, Bustchise/Phat Virgin, sure. Why not sign out and then back in again for Bungalo Bill and then respond to Phat Virgin's comment to make it seem like you're different people, too.

LMAO

Not fooling anyone. You seem to have a problem realizing there are people out there far, far more intelligent than yourself.

2. Re: Who are you?

posted at 9/12/2013 7:35 PM EDT

• PhatVirgin
      • First: 8/28/2013
      • Last: 9/12/2013

Sure, Bustchise/Phat Virgin, sure. Why not sign out and then back in again for Bungalo Bill and then respond to Phat Virgin's comment to make it seem like you're different people, too.

LMAO

Not fooling anyone. You seem to have a problem realizing there are people out there far, far more intelligent than yourself.

Obviously you are fooled because we're all different people. You are so stupid. Goes hand in hand with you being a nut case. It all makes sense. You just can't make this stuff up.

3. Re: Who are you?

posted at 9/12/2013 7:44 PM EDT

• Bustchise
      • First: 1/2/2012

LMAO

Obviously you are fooled because we're all different people. You are so stupid. Goes hand in hand with you being a nut case. It all makes sense. You just can't make this stuff up.

Are you telling me that you didn't just sign out and then back in under bustchise?

4. Re: Who are you?

posted at 9/12/2013 7:51 PM EDT

• PhatVirgin
      • First: 8/28/2013

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Are you telling me that you didn't just sign out and then back in under bustchise?

That's exactly what I'm saying.  He's so stupid. He thinks were the same person. He's so confused that he forgot that he's the one with many user names. I guess that's what happens when he lies all the time.

5. Re: Who are you?

posted at 9/12/2013 9:34 PM EDT

• melswitt
      • First: 9/3/2013

Cannot be made up.

Queenie,

Brady Basher

Hey Phat Rex/Bustchise/anonymis/patriotrain/bungalobill/fatsam/Leon/YanksHess and a host of others....

You are a JETS TROLL...this is just for you Jets trolls and Jets fans...

We've made fun of star-crossed franchises like the Browns and Lions and Bills here, but the Jets—who somehow managed to WIN a Super Bowl at one point—are unquestionably the laughingstock of the NFL. Not only do they lose, but they lose in the tackiest way possible. Their fans are insecure morons and their players are somehow even dumber. What purpose do they serve other than to hold themselves up for merciless ridicule?

Your quarterback: BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE.

Why Your Team Sucks 2013: New York Jets

6. Re: Who are you?

posted at 9/12/2013 9:35 PM EDT

• melswitt

LMAO

Hey Phat Rex/Bustchise/anonymis/patriotrain/bungalobill/fatsam/Leon/YanksHess and a host of others....

We've made fun of star-crossed franchises like the Browns and Lions and Bills here, but the Jets—who somehow managed to WIN a Super Bowl at one point—are unquestionably the laughingstock of the NFL. Not only do they lose, but they lose in the tackiest way possible. Their fans are insecure morons and their players are somehow even dumber. What purpose do they serve other than to hold themselves up for merciless ridicule?

Your quarterback: BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE.

7. Re: Who are you?

posted at 9/12/2013 9:35 PM EDT

• melswitt

In response to patriotrain's comment:

Cannot be made up.

Queenie,

Brady Basher

What a loser.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

I've been posting here since 2004, but then the King Of The Boards, Not-A-Sack or NAS gathered his cheerleaders to do one of those mass whine "bans." Before then I had over 11,000 posts on here.

So, NO, I wasn't the problem; it was NAS and his sycophants. A forum bully is really a "popular troll" like in middle school. Get it? 

Anyway, born and raised in Dedham. Went to Dartmouth (played hockey there) in the late 80s and then Columbia for grad school. Lived in NY/LA ever since but diehard hometown fan always. Work in the movie biz. Proud of my 10-year-old who was born in NY but I sold him on the Sox Pats Bs and Cs across the board:-)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I don't chat about football often, but when I do I prefer BDC.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In response to NESportnut's comment:

In response to 347pg's comment:

Born and raised in Melrose.  Wife born in Everett, raised in Melrose.  Left after HS for USAFA/AF and never looked back.  Family still there but can't go back (except to visit) due to the bastion of liberal nonsense the state has become.  Will always love NE teams.  Government contractor now living in CO (did you see we recalled two liberal gun control idiots financed by Bloomberg and his east coast weenies?  Outspent 6 to 1 and still outed them!)  4 wonderful kids, wonderful wife, great friends, blessed by the Almighty.

Hey 347, fellow Melrosian here! Left in 86 for work in the midwest been in STL since 87. Always followed the home teams! 2 adult kids, 1 grandson always loved ths board, won't ever leave!KMc.

I see the Eagle avatar.  Do you work at McD-Douglas (or is it Boeing now)?  I moved a couple of jets from there overseas.  Been through STL on a few of those missions.  Great city.  Didn't stay long enough though.

It is Boeing now, and yes thats where I work. I've had my hands in alot of F-15s and do everyday! STL. is a great sports city, but I never stray from my roots! are you a Melrose HS alum? if so, What year, I'm class of '84.

1978!  First ride in a fighter was a 15 at Luke AFB.  Had a huge breakfast and once they started basic fighter manuevers, well you can imagine the rest.  Pilot asked me to turn off the mike!!!  lol. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

[QUOTE]

Born and raised in Melrose.  Wife born in Everett, raised in Melrose.  Left after HS for USAFA/AF and never looked back.  Family still there but can't go back (except to visit) due to the bastion of liberal nonsense the state has become.  Will always love NE teams.  Government contractor now living in CO (did you see we recalled two liberal gun control idiots financed by Bloomberg and his east coast weenies?  Outspent 6 to 1 and still outed them!)  4 wonderful kids, wonderful wife, great friends, blessed by the Almighty.

Hey 347, fellow Melrosian here! Left in 86 for work in the midwest been in STL since 87. Always followed the home teams! 2 adult kids, 1 grandson always loved ths board, won't ever leave!KMc.

I see the Eagle avatar.  Do you work at McD-Douglas (or is it Boeing now)?  I moved a couple of jets from there overseas.  Been through STL on a few of those missions.  Great city.  Didn't stay long enough though.

It is Boeing now, and yes thats where I work. I've had my hands in alot of F-15s and do everyday! STL. is a great sports city, but I never stray from my roots! are you a Melrose HS alum? if so, What year, I'm class of '84.

1978!  First ride in a fighter was a 15 at Luke AFB.  Had a huge breakfast and once they started basic fighter manuevers, well you can imagine the rest.  Pilot asked me to turn off the mike!!!  lol. 

[/QUOTE]

That's awesome! I would sacrifice body parts for a ride in one! My older sibs are classes 76,77, & 80! you may have known a couple of them! Amazing hiw small the world is! Where did you say you are residing now? Are you back to the NE area?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

That's awesome! I would sacrifice body parts for a ride in one! My older sibs are classes 76,77, & 80! you may have known a couple of them! Amazing hiw small the world is! Where did you say you are residing now? Are you back to the NE area?

Lost in Colorado Springs.  Good Pats fan base though.  Check personal messages.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

I don't chat about football often, but when I do I prefer BDC.

Sections
Shortcuts