who are your top 3?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

who are your top 3?

in the unlikely event that BB hangs on to 17, 28 and 33, who are the players you would like to see picked?
    mine are:
    17 - jj watt
    28 - ingram
    33 - clayborn

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Re: who are your top 3?

In Response to who are your top 3?:
    [QUOTE]in the unlikely event that BB hangs on to 17, 28 and 33, who are the players you would like to see picked? mine are: 17 - jj watt 28 - ingram 33 - clayborn
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE]

Given BB's past history of never being able to figure him out or what or who he will chose, then this would be your best bet to picks.

1) Moe
    2) Larry
    3) Curly Cue

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

1) Cam Jordan
    2)Justin Houston
    3) D Sherrod

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

1) JJ Watt
    2)Pouncey
    3)Clayborn

and stommper who the #$%@ is Curly Cue?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

1) Solder
    2) Wilkerson
    3) Houston

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

17- Wilkerson
    28- Rudolph
    33- Watkins

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: who are your top 3?:
    [QUOTE]1) JJ Watt 2)Pouncey 3)Clayborn and stommper who the #$%@ is Curly Cue?
    Posted by tenacioust[/QUOTE]
    Tenacious..... are you serious?

Episode of Three Stooges when they were painters working for OEMAY (pronounced= OH MAY) , Moe was trying to teach Curly how to speak "Pig Latin".
     (for those that dont know it, Pig Latin is a language and was actually used by American Ground Troups in the First and Second World War...If it was dark and you didnt know who was out there you spoke Pig Latin to them, if they didnt answer, you fired your gun)

Pig Latin....example.... Moe, you take the first letter of the word, put it at the end and then the letters AY... always add the letters AY at the end, word is now  OEMAY,   Larry= ArryLaY   When Curly was asked his name by Moe, Curly replied= Curly Cue!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Ok yah I recall that. Thats better than Curly Joe or Shemp

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzking18. Show patriotzking18's posts

17- Kerrigan
    28- Carimi
    33- Leshoure

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

17 JJ Watt
    28 Sherrod
    33 Sheard

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

Agree Watt, Pouncey, and Clayborn, I agree, covers OLB, G/C and DE. Of course BB will have other preferrences. But mine and a few more fans.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

1~Shania Twain
    2~Danica Patrick
    3~Cindy Crawford

I like brunettes

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i dont think ingram is a lock to miami at 15 anymore. there is going to be a run on QB's early and i think miami is down on henne. teams have to prepare for little or no free agency and therefore will be stuck with what they have. thats why i think a lot of teams will be going after QB's even though the crop doesnt look good. if miami misses out at 15 then they may not get another shot at an upper echelon QB. they can always go with ronnie brown for another year. i dont think he's done in miami.
    not saying they wont take ingram at 15, but i dont think its a lock either. and if they dont take him he will tumble (unless giants take him).

[QUOTE]Mark Ingram wont make it to 28 man, never going to happen. Miami is all over that. I would like to see him trade their two 1st round picks and move up to number 6 or number 5 and draft Von Miller. I read a story yesterday that said this scenario is actually doable and could very well happen as I guess the rumors are BB wants to move into the top 10. And Von Miller is the best OLB in the draft. At the very least I would like to trade up 3 spots and take Mark Ingram from Miami cause then we are getting our RB of the future and keeping a good player out of a div teams line up.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

1. JJ Watt
    2. Ryan Kerrigan
    3. Justin Houston

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

17 - J.J. Watt
    28 - Brooks Reed
    33 - Mark Ingram (I know Ingram might be closer to the unrealistic side but if he gets past Mia at 15 and NYG at 19 he could free fall until he lands outside the 1st or someone trades up fo him)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]1~Shania Twain 2~Danica Patrick 3~Cindy Crawford I like brunettes
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]
    NICE....
    Those are great picks Harley, but I would be very partial towards Shania Twain.
    1) SHania Twain:.... I think she would form the best Wedge Package in a 3 point stance, and choosing which route to run to go DEEP on her would take some serious planning.

2) Cindy Crawford:... SHe is tall and would be hard to cover, of course just being 5 yards in on her, it would be hard too! With those legs she can really Spread the Field (gulp!)

3) Danica Patrick:... Being in Nascar its easy to choose to let her take the lead, then continue to Rear-End her, nothing like jamming her rear to make her sweat a little bit. 

All very good choices Harley, We at Patriot Fan Forum Salute You with a little Danica PatrickInnocent!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to who are your top 3? : Given BB's past history of never being able to figure him out or what or who he will chose, then this would be your best bet to picks. 1) Moe 2) Larry 3) Curly Cue
    Posted by Stommmper[/QUOTE]

Seriously how in the world can you not have Curly going #1???

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Imo the 2 top 10 talents that slide towards #17 are Quinn and Bowers. If either available, wouldn't surprise me if they are taken. Assuming the Cards (Miller), Titans(Fairley) and Phins (Pouncey) pick according to slot, do they attempt to trade back in at #28 or #33 for Locker, Ponder or Mallett? I don't see the Pats as trading partners with the Phins, so perhaps next years #1 from the Cards or Titans for #28 this year? 
    I also see a steady slide for Ingram assuming the Skins (Jones) and Phins (Pouncey) pass on him. He may be available at #28 or even #33.
    For me, Ingram is too much of a question for a high pick.    

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

17 -Justin Houston
    28- Trade to SD W/ our 3rd round pick for both of their 2nd round picks this year.
    So the four 2nd rd picks are

Marcus Cannon
    Demarco Murray
    Jaball Sheard
    Clint Boiling.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Stommper those 3 I chose would be the best set of tight ends in the history of the game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wildwillis. Show Wildwillis's posts

JJ Watt
    Kerrigan
    Ingram
    3 holes plugged for a while

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Ingram
    Kerrigan
    Pouncy

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Harley and stomper, those 3 would be the best set of tight ends in the history of the game, but after, they would be greatest wide receivers!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

can someone please tell me what they have seen from Ingram that makes him so desired? Especially running behind this O line? His size, speed and strength are average. He has not shown to be a capable receiver out of the back field (yet). 
    I don't see the Pats going away from Woodhead as an option, and to take Ingram so high when he will be part of a running back commitee does not make sense to me.  
    Could he be great? Maybe. The Pats won't spend a #17 on maybe. I understand other teams might, but I also think that other teams are becoming wise to RB's not needed to be drafted in the first unless they are A Peterson. Ingram is not in that class.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

I could do another year of BJGE/Woodhead and wait til next draft to take Trent Richardson

Sections
Shortcuts