Who covers Victor Cruz

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Who covers Victor Cruz

Not a fan of seeing how Smith was wide open deep on at least two plays...Manning probably wouldve hit those for touchdowns. Im going to assume Moore and Arrington will duties will be Nicks and Manningham. Chung will probably be overtop...but we can't possibly have edleman on underneath routes to Cruz

Why is Molden on this team anyways, if he can't even beat out Edelman

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Who covers Victor Cruz

edelman is a good tackler i guess......man this team could sure use the 2010 version of devin mccourty to show up in this game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In Response to Re: Who covers Victor Cruz:
    [QUOTE]edelman is a good tackler i guess......man this team could sure use the 2010 version of devin mccourty to show up in this game
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Couldve used a healthy Ras I Dowling too...or Leigh Bodden.

I loved the CBs on the roster at the beginning of the season: McCourty, Bodden, Dowling and Arrington.

How things have changed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

isn't that the truth dapats1281.  Too bad Bodden couldn't get or stay healthy.  He's a big body in there, but he was getting burned way to easily on double moves and not being able to recover.  McCourty was obviously taking notes in the preseason.

I really liked how Ras-I was playing...he was like glue on his guy.  He was big, but was never out of position.  Unfortunately he can't stay healthy either.  Hoping he's able to get after it next season...it'd be a huge boost if we could get a cover-corner.  Sterling Moore has been playing like that...sticking in the back pocket of his guy.  Hope he keeps it up.

As for Cruz...i have no frikkin' idea what to do with him.  They should chuck him, hit him, spit in his ear, tell 'em a story...anything.  He gets to his spot and runs some really crisp routes.  He's a tough one to deal with.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well i think sterling moore has emerged as a solid db....we wouldnt be in the superbowl without his break-up of the lee evan's td...and molden has been ok, but yeah Ras-I and bodden were superior to them....but i like the future of this defense...they will only get better from here with all the young guys coming into their own....plus a playoff run like this can do nothing but help their confidence going forward

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Have Edleman take his head off on the first play. Swallow the fifteen yards, the ejection, and the delay cleaning up the mess--and you're in the clear thereafter.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

i think edelman will get picked on. cruz catches the ball high. that would be a mismatch.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Who covers Victor Cruz": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who covers Victor Cruz : I'll call Cruz and tell him what you think. Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE] Great. Just make sure you post his response on the BDC Patriot forum.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Covering Victor Cruz is only a piece of the puzzling game plan.
    How about Hakeem Nicks and Mario Manningham?

IMHO they ALL have the ability to go for 100+ yards against the Pats.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Who covers Victor Cruz": [QUOTE]Covering Victor Cruz is only a piece of the puzzling game plan. How about Hakeem Nicks and Mario Manningham? IMHO they ALL have the ability to go for 100+ yards against the Pats. Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE] Likewise, Gronk, Hernandez and Welker all have the ability to go for 100+ against the Giants secondary. Who do THEY choose to cover?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

He needs to be hit off the line - mess up the timing.  Then Collapse the pocket.

he will not be "taken away" - although he wasn't great against the Pats last game

BB will take away Bradshaw and put them in 2nd and 10 and 3rd and long.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Who covers Victor Cruz": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who covers Victor Cruz : But they aren't going against our defense that is going to get shredded by Discount Doublecheck. Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE] Change your avatar to Eli Manning and your posts will begin to make sense. And BTW, Discount double check isn't playing in this game. He's on his butt watching like the rest of us.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Who covers Victor Cruz": Change your avatar to Eli Manning and your posts will begin to make sense.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

i really dont get his motive on here

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Who covers Victor Cruz": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who covers Victor Cruz : i really dont get his motive on here Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE] He's just like andrewmitch and pike from the sox forum, except, he's kind of a composite of both. Andrewmitch rips the team, pike rips the posters. 66 does both.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

cruz is probably the guy that they need to shut down the most, he has been money for the giants in all of their big games, especially the playoffs. he seems to get wide open all the time too.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from aytee. Show aytee's posts

Patsfansince1966: I have tried to give you a chance, but... IGNORE

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who covers Victor Cruz : So will yours if you stop acting like you know more than BB.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

he hasnt acted like he knows more than BB....idk what goes on in that sick/cenile little mind of yours, but the output isnt pretty. if anyone here thinks they know more than anyone else here, it is you. you cant have a conversation without proclaiming how none of this matters to you and things like that...noone cares if it matters to you....i dont think this thread was directed at you and noone asked you for a response, im sure the person who made this thread was looking for people's opinions and to have football talk, something you will never understand 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Who covers Victor Cruz": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who covers Victor Cruz : So will yours if you stop acting like you know more than BB. Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE] LOL...nice but clumsy try. Just what did I say to lead you to believe that? All I said was that our receivers have a chance to go for 100+. How's that acting like I know more than BB? If that is truly acting like I know more than BB, then this game is lost. Tell the team to stay home.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts