Who covers Victor Cruz

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Who covers Victor Cruz

In response to "Re: Who covers Victor Cruz":
    In Response to Re: Who covers Victor Cruz : he hasnt acted like he knows more than BB....idk what goes on in that sick/cenile little mind of yours, but the output isnt pretty. if anyone here thinks they know more than anyone else here, it is you. you cant have a conversation without proclaiming how none of this matters to you and things like that...noone cares if it matters to you....i dont think this thread was directed at you and noone asked you for a response, im sure the person who made this thread was looking for people's opinions and to have football talk, something you will never understand  Posted by redsoxfan94
    I'm telling you, he's the andrewmitch/pike of the pats forum.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Who covers Victor Cruz:
    In Response to Re: Who covers Victor Cruz : I'm sorry you're not smart enough to see it.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

oh, but yet you ARE smart enough to see it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to Re: Who covers Victor Cruz : Y/r/w.

dude are you ever going to grow up? every single post from you is the exact same negative b.s.  what are you like 10 years old? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Who covers Victor Cruz : I'm sorry you're not smart enough to see it. Posted by Patsfansince1966
    I'm sorry you're not literate enough to actually do more than toss fifth grade insults and show us what you're talking about.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to Re: Who covers Victor Cruz : No one cares what  you think, either.

you are the only one here that doesn't care so why don't you just leave and go climb in a hole. YOU ARE A MORON!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

if you didnt care what i thought, than you wouldnt reply you idiot...im sure if you ever go outside/ go to football parties, you are the loner of the group and wont talk to the people because you think you are so much smarter than them...GET OVER YOURSELF!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to Re: Who covers Victor Cruz : Every post from you is stuff NO ONE cares about.

take a poll, everyone on this forum knows you are an idiot... doubt that you have one friend in the world..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Who covers Victor Cruz : The truly literate ones are the ones that feel what they say about the Pats matters to the Pats, correct? Posted by Patsfansince1966
    I couldn't agree more, and I'd say that saying our receivers can go for 100+ matters to the Pats. You're not going to win this one because you're just ranting. That gun in your hand? Put it down before you do yourself permanent harm.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to Re: Who covers Victor Cruz : The truly literate ones are the ones that feel what they say about the Pats matters to the Pats, correct?

you don't talk patriots, you just disrupt every subject calling everyone a moron.. you need to take your meds.. 

i never thought that i would put someone on ignore but you are on it as of now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

patsfansince1966 is one of the reasons people hate patriots fans, its the self-righteous d-bags like yourself that make us look bad...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

your friends arent on an internet forum because everyone knows you are an idiot, now maybe you are a fully functioning human being when you get your hands off the computer, but on the internet you are an idiot...and i have plenty of friends in real life, who i can also talk to about sports without looking down on them like you like to do...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

LOL....what a sad little thread this has turned out to be. 66 is much to easy a target, I think I'll sign off here and see if pike is lurking on the sox forum. I'm outta here......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

LOL....what a sad little thread this has turned out to be. 66 is much to easy a target, I think I'll sign off here and see if pike is lurking on the sox forum. I'm outta here......
    Posted by TheExaminer

im out of this too, good luck posting to yourself all night...mommasboysince1966

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ipats. Show ipats's posts

In Response to Who covers Victor Cruz:
    Not a fan of seeing how Smith was wide open deep on at least two plays...Manning probably wouldve hit those for touchdowns. Im going to assume Moore and Arrington will duties will be Nicks and Manningham. Chung will probably be overtop...but we can't possibly have edleman on underneath routes to Cruz Why is Molden on this team anyways, if he can't even beat out Edelman
    Posted by dapats1281

Probably Molden & Jones will be used. Edelman was in the other day because of the injury to Arrington.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

maybe arrington but not Edelmen.  I think the defense can contain the WRs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

In Response to Who covers Victor Cruz:
    Not a fan of seeing how Smith was wide open deep on at least two plays...Manning probably wouldve hit those for touchdowns. Im going to assume Moore and Arrington will duties will be Nicks and Manningham. Chung will probably be overtop...but we can't possibly have edleman on underneath routes to Cruz Why is Molden on this team anyways, if he can't even beat out Edelman
    Posted by dapats1281

The Patriots will have to play a lot of zone coverage against the Giant's style of offense.  I would like to see McCourty in the middle more than outside.  I think he would be more helpful in a safety role against the likes of Cruz.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

Every single reply post from pats fan 1966 is always a proclamation that all patriot fans are ignorant. This is nothing new, truelly we should start a post to determine what is wrong with a man who's supposed fan of patriots, and football. To not be able to discuss simple topics shows a true lack of intelligence, to lash out at every poster on boston.com, really shows the shallow roads of your life. I actually feel sorry for you every time I read one of your posts and how you attack everyone for even the most basic topics.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-Fan-In-Oz. Show Pats-Fan-In-Oz's posts

Did anyone else hear that? Kind of like a faint sucking sound, what you'd imagine an arsehole might make if it was breathing while typing.

In Response to Re: Who covers Victor Cruz : No one cares what  you think, either.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-Fan-In-Oz. Show Pats-Fan-In-Oz's posts

And yet, sometimes, even within a thread where he's been chewing everyone up and spitting them out (in his mind) he'll post something that's actually on topic and not insulting to anyone. It's odd, really. Maybe he's bi-polar or schizophrenic?

Every single reply post from pats fan 1966 is always a proclamation that all patriot fans are ignorant. This is nothing new, truelly we should start a post to determine what is wrong with a man who's supposed fan of patriots, and football. To not be able to discuss simple topics shows a true lack of intelligence, to lash out at every poster on boston.com, really shows the shallow roads of you life. I actually feel sorry for you every time I read one of your posts and how you attack everyone for even the most basic topics.
    Posted by will71

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Interesting stat that Eli is less effective when teams rush 4 or less than he is when they send more.
    Perhaps the lack of blitzing will pay off against Eli Manning, who has a plus-36 touchdown-to-interception differential since Super Bowl XLII against five or more pass rushers (plus-16 vs four or fewer).

Sections
Shortcuts