Who do hate the most? Rex Ryan/ NY Jets/ Lebron James/ Miami Heat / Kobe/ Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mrcoleman143. Show Mrcoleman143's posts

Who do hate the most? Rex Ryan/ NY Jets/ Lebron James/ Miami Heat / Kobe/ Lakers

In what order ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

Re: Who do hate the most? Rex Ryan/ NY Jets or Lebron James/ Miami Heat?

peyton manning commercial season on tv.. it increases 20% when eli also adds his wonderful acting.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

I hate you for starting such a stupid post.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

In Response to Who do hate the most? Rex Ryan/ NY Jets or Lebron James/ Miami Heat?:
    [QUOTE]Pick one
    Posted by Mrcoleman143[/QUOTE]
    could care less about Lebron.  Sorry.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

easily jets

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

KOBE & The Lakers...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Well, they both bring a lot of attention to themselves considering they haven't won sh!t in anything...so it's a tie.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Tough one...But I think I'll go with the Jets! The Heat still can't beat the Celtics.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Jets. It's the Lakers in the NBA for us.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

I think LeBron is a coward who will never be in the same breath as MJ....The Jets are way over their head with thier mouths and are a joke to me so its a toss up

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

James/heat.  BB makes a the Heat franchise look like a joke.  The heat trying to buy a championship ring while BB assembles a championship team with the best qb and very few household names. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Who do hate the most? Rex Ryan/ NY Jets or Lebron James/ Miami Heat?:
    [QUOTE]Pick one

The LA Lakers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

both the same. celtics are kicking aS$ this year

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

My top 5

1.) Lakers, b/c of Kobe, Artest and Phil, none are likeable or likely anywhere near quality human beings if you really knew them. Artest who started the brawl that seriously damaged the league probably has the best character of the 3, just too much Moss anger mixed with Manny mental capacity. And I hate them b/c the refs gave them the title last year and it baffled and crushed me b/c no 3 NBA personalities deserve it less and PP, KG, Doc and Ray are Saints compred to them. Now they are at 2 and Celts at 1. We HAVE to win this year. It is incomprehensible that those glitter and glitz cowards could take 3-4 titles to and our hard-working respect the game core gets 1 b/c of injuries and officiating.

distant 2nd 

Yankees, b/c A-Rod is like Kobe... George Steinbrenner and other less likeable players are gone now tho. They are Sox equals but will always spend more and that makes them harder to beat and worse/scarier than Jets

3.) Jets, they haven't won anything, Ryan gives us polar opposite of Bill, which is fun as a rivalry where NYJ are clearly inferior, and only LT is really a player you can really focus on not liking

4.) Colts, Peyton got way too much hype, Tom and him are not tied for greatest, and '06 still stings

5.) Miami. Hard to hate a talented kid w/o the drive/fire of the legends just wanting to party and play in a fun city with his friends who make it easier for him to win. They are obnoxious and of a new generation that fans of old school ball have to hate tho. And they are more dangerous to Celts than Jets are to Pats b/c Celts have a 2 year window and Pats are far younger and stacked to be way better than NY over next half decade

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

George Steinbrenner was charitable and he cared about the professional image of his team.  He also put his money where his mouth was.  I can't say I disrespect such virtues, even if I do hate them.  New Yankee Stadium is a gorgeous monument to excellent architecture, business acumen, and vastly overpriced seating, something that despite Kraft's best efforts he cannot do because Gillette Country Club's facilities aren't half as nice to warrant finally pricing out the few fans who still stand and cheer for the defense on third downs who also get yelled at, complained about, and have popcorn thrown at them by the a**h*l*s somewhere between rows 10-15 in seats 1 & 2.  But the Patriots are heading in that direction.

Also, Hal and Hank Steinbrenner are a million times more obnoxious than George ever was, on the select occasions they decide to show their faces.

But good call on the Lakers.    My rankings:
    (1) Lakers - when offering my European basketball-scholarship girlfriend advice for her upcoming season, I said that she should emulate Pau Gasol because they're both tall and they both have female genitalia.  Plus I despise the notion that Phil Jackson is a better coach than Red Auerbach - at the very least, Auerbach was a more complete package in terms of scouting, acquiring, and developing talent while Jackson is a better manager of modern prima donnas, if not a whiny bi+ch to the media about whatever refereeing favoritism he wants in upcoming games (and usually gets).  Despite this, I like the whole Bird-Magic/Russell-Wilt dynamic of a quietly respectful rivalry of two greats - it's unlike any other rivalry in sports (the Jets and Patriots and the Sox and Yankees truly hate each other to a man)
    (2) Jets - a lasting hate long after our QBs retire
    (3) Colts - pass interference and ignorance of Manning's mediocre playoff track record - I'm rooting for Brady to win another championship or two so the comparisons can completely stop beyond any shadow of a doubt, and so that Belichick-Brady can pass Noll-Bradshaw for most championships by a coach-QB combo, and so we can lure Dungy back out of retirement and obliterate them again with our newly reloaded roster
    (4) Heat - for the time being, plus it's especially fun to watch Bosh drag them down and realize they have ZERO big men because Bosh doesn't count (he's a finesse shooting guard masquerading in a 6'10" underdeveloped high school power forward's body
    (5) Yankees - I'd hate them more if (a) the Red Sox weren't becoming them and (b) if I could stay awake during baseball games
    (6) Ravens - they talk trash like whoa, I can't stand Suggs, and Ray Rice is taking a p00 on my fantasy football season
    (7) Steelers - I don't like the Rapist, but I do like Dick LeBeau and I also respect the candid honesty of Troy Polamalu while I have some sympathy for the villification of James Harrison in the name of CBA negotiations and the league's desire to increase scoring

Did you know that Boston.com considers p00 a word so foul that it demands that I censor it?  Boston.com, you just jumped the shark.  3ffin ridiculous.  And I bet you'll just block/hide/delete all of my posts instead of reconsidering your asinine policies...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Easy.... Ryan/Jets and all the other trash talking, no class people such as Suggs & Lewis who are a reflection of cultural issues in America today.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mrcoleman143. Show Mrcoleman143's posts

Re: Who do hate the most? Rex Ryan/ NY Jets/ Lebron James/ Miami Heat / Kobe/ Lakers

In Response to Who do hate the most? Rex Ryan/ NY Jets/ Lebron James/ Miami Heat / Kobe/ Lakers:
    [QUOTE]In what order ?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mrcoleman143. Show Mrcoleman143's posts

Re: Who do hate the most? Rex Ryan/ NY Jets/ Lebron James/ Miami Heat / Kobe/ Lakers

Just added Kobe/ Lakers

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Who do hate the most? Rex Ryan/ NY Jets/ Lebron James/ Miami Heat / Kobe/ Lakers:
    [QUOTE]In what order ?

1) Kobe.  I don't hate some of the Laker players but I hate Kobe alot.  Too much arrogance.  He's even proud of his adams apple.  Oh, and he probly raped that girl.

2) Ryan and the Jets.  I can't really think of a single jet that I like at this point.  Woody?  Didn't he leave for a few more bucks?  But then so did Branch so........

3) Raperburger and the Steelers.  I never liked big Ben or harrison.  I think that linebacker that looks like Cher is weird too.  I long for the day when he gets an INT and then gets tackled by his jungle.

4) I think James is a nut (tho I don't blame him for wanting out of cleveland) and that guy that looks like a terradactyl bugs me, but Wade isn't so bad.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

For me its the Jets. I use to hate Indy more and still do (dont get me wrong) but I use to get ticked off at Polian and his crybabying and getting rules changed to accommodate their style of football, fake crowd noise etc etc...

But I have to say I am awful suspicious of this Jets football franchise and how it operates. Lets not forget - It was when Mangini went to the Jets when the spygate thing opened up. Jets are then going to play the Vikings and this Brett Farve thing/pictures pops up out of nowhere? An incident that happened over two years ago. Patriot and Jets are going to play the biggest game of the season. Jets have all the cards out on the table and Josh McDaniels suddenly has a "spying" issue on his hands?

nO doubt Jets have the NY Media in their back pocket. JusT sayin....could be nothin, could be big!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mrcoleman143. Show Mrcoleman143's posts

In Response to Re: Who do hate the most? Rex Ryan/ NY Jets/ Lebron James/ Miami Heat / Kobe/ Lakers:
    [QUOTE]For me its the Jets. I use to hate Indy more and still do (dont get me wrong) but I use to get ticked off at Polian and his crybabying and getting rules changed to accommodate their style of football, fake crowd noise etc etc... But I have to say I am awful suspicious of this Jets football franchise and how it operates. Lets not forget - It was when Mangini went to the Jets when the spygate thing opened up. Jets are then going to play the Vikings and this Brett Farve thing/pictures pops up out of nowhere? An incident that happened over two years ago. Patriot and Jets are going to play the biggest game of the season. Jets have all the cards out on the table and Josh McDaniels suddenly has a "spying" issue on his hands? nO doubt Jets have the NY Media in their back pocket. JusT sayin....could be nothin, could be big!
    Posted by pymus1[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mrcoleman143. Show Mrcoleman143's posts

Pymus! Good point.