Who Do we play if the Jets lose

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Who Do we play if the Jets lose

Ok looks like Baltimore is gonna win and there in.  Denver looks like a loss.  So if Jets win its Jets and Balt in the playoffs.

If the Jets loss, then Pitts and Houston are both 9-7 who gets in?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

Re: Who Do we play if the Jets lose

I think it will be Baltimore? The Broncos are about to blow it (shame!), and if Cincy win tonight then the Texans would come in as the 6th seed and therefore play at Cincy, leaving us with the Ravens.

I think.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

We play the Ravens.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Patsman..I believe we get Baltimore if they win.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Baltimore was tough the first go around, very interesting.  Tell you what if Pitts gets in, I would expect them to go to cincy and win.  Don't think Cincy beats them 3 times this year.  Pitts would be dangerous team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

With the other results coming in, Pittsburgh are now done for the year - the only spot open in the AFC is the 6th seed (Baltimore have the 5th seed locked now). The Jets are in with the win (and will come to NE, yes?) - if not it will be Houston going to the Bengals and the Ravens back at Foxboro.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Ok nevermind about Pitts, the Balt. loss eliminates pitts.  So last spot is either Jets (if they win) and Texans (if Jets lose)

Sections
Shortcuts