Who do you cut?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Who do you cut?

In Response to Re: Who do you cut?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who do you cut? : Yup, you never know. Young legs at the running back spot usually lead to something good...we'll see.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

here's hoping.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Who do you cut?

In Response to Re: Who do you cut?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who do you cut? : Was Benny real good? Hahaha, good one. Yeah, you're probably right, they can't just have three guys playing running back that should be third down backs (Demps, Woodhead, Vareen). They do have Ridley as their larger, more traditional guy, but he may not be enough. I could see them cutting Bolden and having him stashed away on the practice squad...ready to be activated at the first injury. Then again, if he shows a little more in the next two games, I could see him staying. I'm wondering if Woodhead mat be in danger - we do have a couple of guys that can play a third down roll and he has dropped  some passes this pre season...I doubt it, but it could happen.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

I don't think we can rely on Demps to do much on offense. Not till later in the season anyway as he knows zero. I think the RB's are set. Perhaps you are right in that we stash Bolden on the practice squad, and keep a FB.

Sections
Shortcuts