who do you love outside of Patriots?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrockon. Show patsrockon's posts

who do you love outside of Patriots?

The answer for me is usually nobody,  but a hurt RG3 made me sad.  If and when( in that order) the Pats have a true rebuilding year I'm OKwith him taking over the world for a short while.  Anybody else have a cheating heart occasionally?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: who do you love outside of Patriots?

Never really like another team long term. While the Pats remain a championship caliber team, I continuously root for the underdog. I liked the Packers, but now that theyre a threat to the Pats Super Bowl hopes, I find it hard to root for them. If I had to pick a 2nd team, it would have to be SF. I have family there. Will never root for them at the expense of the Pats though.

I do like the direction the Seahawks are taking. Young QB. young defense, and a powerful rb. Built their team through the draft and mid level FAs. They draft well. That team is progressing faster than  I anticipated. They beat the defending champs two seasons ago and now have their first road win. They've won the their last three road games. I think they've figured out how to play on the road. Good team with a great future

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

I don't "love" the Redskins, but I live outside DC, so I'm inclined to favor them when I'm not cheering on the Pats.

I've become a bigger Skins fan this year though because of RG3 and Alfred Morris. Both are terrific rookies and really nice, humble guys. Morris would have made a great Patriot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I am now living in the Seattle area with the love of my life who is a diehard seahawks fan.  So as long as they aren't playing the Pats I'll cheer for them.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to patsrockon's comment:

The answer for me is usually nobody,  but a hurt RG3 made me sad.  If and when( in that order) the Pats have a true rebuilding year I'm OKwith him taking over the world for a short while.  Anybody else have a cheating heart occasionally?

the giants  :  )

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Love the Pats, like the Seahawks and 49ers. 

Would love to see an NFC championship match between the two. The Patriots would love to see that too, because it means both teams get b@ng3d up going into the Superbowl. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

All my exes! They were great when they were my presents. Football is an entirely different game and I only root for the Patriots.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Victorious secret

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Jets' comment:

I love the Jets 1st and foremost then any team that happens to be playing against the pats on any given day.

i knew you were going to post this.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In these playoffs, if not the Pats, Seattle to shock them all, in spite of the thug, Sherman!  But, it means the Pats did not make it to the SB, which they will and win.  So, mute point, huh?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

I love the Jets 1st and foremost then any team that happens to be playing against the pats on any given day.

i knew you were going to post this.

DuhMazing!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

MASOCHIST

Someone who obtains pleasure from receiving punishment.

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

My wife, daughter, stepson, parents (lucky to still hav them at 88 and 84), brothers (3), sisters(3), in laws (mine and my brothers and sisters and their families), neices, nephews, cousins, aunts, uncles, friends and my dog...

No other team than the PATRIOTS!!! That would be BLASPHEMY...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

if the pats happen toget into the SB and lose again I'll be here asking the same question. One more loss by Brady,orchestarted by Brady like last years horrible pass to Welker and the wheels will fall off in ne.

\Fire BB and Trade Brady will be shouted from the rooftops-I can't wait!

better to get to the super bowl 6 times in the last 15 years, than ZERO times in the past 43 years

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

if the pats happen toget into the SB and lose again I'll be here asking the same question. One more loss by Brady,orchestarted by Brady like last years horrible pass to Welker and the wheels will fall off in ne.

\Fire BB and Trade Brady will be shouted from the rooftops-I can't wait!

better to get to the super bowl 6 times in the last 15 years, than ZERO times in the past 43 years

I guess if you don't ever win a conference championship you can brag it up and say you tied for 3rd. Man the curse of Namath must suck.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

I love the Jets too.  Good for two guaranteed W's every year now.  Plus, we can enjoy the annual total humiliation beatdown of the Jets in their house.  What's not to love?  It just doesn't get any better than taking the Jets to the woodshed in the regular season.

Sections
Shortcuts