Who do you think is the best matchup for the Pats in the first round (and why)???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Who do you think is the best matchup for the Pats in the first round (and why)???

The contenders for the two wild card spots in the AFC are the Ravens, Jets, Steelers, Broncos, and Texans.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Who do you think is the best matchup for the Pats in the first round (and why)???

If by "best matchup" you mean which team will be the most likely whipping boy for the Pats, then I'd say it's Green New Jersey and it's not even close.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: Who do you think is the best matchup for the Pats in the first round (and why)???

I dont care who they play. 

But one thing I would love to see happen is the Pats play everyone they lost to this year and take them all out 1 by 1.

But some of my preferences would be to take out everyone that beat them earlier this year.  Broncos and Indy.  I also wouldnt mind them playing the Chargers.  They are hot right now, but they have 3 losses so they are beatable. 

But whoever they have to play they have to beat.  They have as good as a shot as anyone else getting in.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I'd like to get the Broncos or Steelers. If NYJ beat cincy on sunday which i'm sure they will. the pats will get the #6 seed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

i say anyone but STEELERS. thats the ont team i would hate to c coming to foxboro, unless its for a sightseeing tour!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

The best matchup for the Pats is the Nyets Hands down. They can't score and we can. The Pats have had the most trouble with high powered offenses putting up quick points late in the game and the Jets are incapable of that unless they are scoring with their defense. I'd be happy to beat them again if it works out that way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

If they play like they did Sunday, the Patriots are the most dangerous team in the AFC.  The chargers IMO will be the true test in the playoffs, I don't know if we'll see them in week 2 or AFCC but the chargers are the team that makes me nervous but I rather have Brady moss Welker that their players in a shotout.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

It would be fun to see Sunshine Sanchez get his butt kicked all over the field on a cold New England Sunday.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Sancheese at the razor in mid January...maybe he'll borrow drunk Joe's pantyhose.