Who do you trust more on playcalling....O'Brien or McDaniel?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Who do you trust more on playcalling....O'Brien or McDaniel?

Which person do you trust more on playcalling the offense I mean.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Who do you trust more on playcalling....O'Brien or McDaniel?

Neither....lol, but I guess we're stuck with Obie this year and McD next year.Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

O'Brien is an idiot. McDaniels is just mediocre, which is better than an idiot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

McDaniels did a pretty good job with Matt Cassel in 08. I think he will do well next year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Based on the last game, Obie seems clueless as to when to use the running game... Even when it was successful. 3 Min. left 1st half ... Use the clock...! But alas ... Not... Same thing after Spikes INT ... 7 min left, up three... RUN THE BALL!!!! Dumb sh!t INT on 1st play... I think I had a conniption on that one. McDaniels at least tried to use dufous maroney... With bjge he would be money IMO.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Who do you trust more on playcalling....O'Brien or McDaniel?:
    McDaniels did a pretty good job with Matt Cassel in 08. I think he will do well next year.
    Posted by TrueChamp

+1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i think o'brien has been ok, the only play call i had a problem with on sunday was the long bomb to slater that got intercepted...im not against going for the jugular at that point, but doing it with matt slater while he is double covered?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Who do you trust more on playcalling....O'Brien or McDaniel?:
    In Response to Who do you trust more on playcalling....O'Brien or McDaniel? : Again, how does this affect your life: your job, your family etc.?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

it doesnt, but if your life was so great, you wouldnt be on here critiqueing everyone's posts every day...you obviously arent a real fan of the team if you dont give a crap about any one on it besides the man in your avatar....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

and about the o'brien and mcdaniels judging other people's jobs....that is so rediculous and sad that you brought that up...B.O.B and mcdaniels are professionals who get paid much more than the average man to coach a freakin football team, they deserve the critiqueing because they go on live tv every week for everyone to see...the next time someone takes a camera in to your work and records what you do and than you magically have millions of fans around the country, than the argument would make some sort of sense...but now it is just lame like every other snide one line remark you make about everyone's posts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Who do you trust more on playcalling....O'Brien or McDaniel? : If it doesn't, then why does it concern YOU?  Do either give a rip about how you do YOUR job? Idiot.  You're like Mark David Chapman, pretending to be a Patriot.

no, and i wouldnt care how they would think about how  i do my job either...but its just discussion, there is no point to rip on it every time because it isnt that serious...and im not pretending to be a patriot, im a patriot fan with opinions, just like most other on this board...all you seem to be is a patriot fan who hates himself and everyone else...and what have we seen to think that you are more intelligent than anyone else? your critiqueing of the posts are delusional and downright sad.. you are a 50+ year old man who still is immature enough to post snide and sarcastic remarks on the internet to get a rise out of people you will never meet

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Who do you trust more on playcalling....O'Brien or McDaniel? : So someone is going to go to your job and critique you now? You're the lame one. Do you call up BB and ask if it's ok if you get up in the morning?

stop with the nonsense, instead of just pulling things out of your behind, maybe you should reply to the post with all this intelligence and self-righteousness you seem to have..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

have i ever said they care what i think? no, im sure BB isnt rushing home to check the posts on a BDC forum...but why does it matter? ....i care about my opinions and i like to discuss them with other patriots fans...like i said earlier, its not like any of these people are sending in their opinions to BB and telling him what to do.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

alright well if its nonsense, than why are you here? you have yet to answer that question...if it means nothing to your life than you wouldnt be here poking fun at people who actually enjoy the game and enjoy talking about it...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

and i already answered why i post here....because i enjoy playing and talking about sports with other people, whether it be friends or family or online with fellow pats fans...i dont see anything wrong with that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Who do you trust more on playcalling....O'Brien or McDaniel? : Who said I'm poking fun at you? 

oh please...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

please explain to me which opinions of mine were mindless...? if you disagree thats fine, but the way you are showing your disagreement is pretty sad

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

whatever man, noone cares what i think on a BDC forum, i know this may surprise you, but i dont give a crap...i go on this site to talk to football fans and share opinions with them, i honestly dont care if people care what i think...but you always find a way to make sure your opinions are more important than others

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In Response to Re: Who do you trust more on playcalling....O'Brien or McDaniel? : No one on the forum cares what you think in the scheme of life.  You're a loser.

A loser is somebody who's jobless and instead of going out and working hard to find a job, racks up 5,000 posts on an internet forum that he hates himself.

...and yes, I know. Now a days you have to 'find jobs on the internet,' but last time I checked, the Patriots forum on BDC isn't looking for guys with "PhD's".......sigh

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

It's too bad when you try to ignore someone that you still see there posts when they are quoted. There is no escaping some people

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

BTW, I think OBrian called a timid game overall and the one time he goes for it was the worst time possible. Two linebackers laughed when they saw Slater come on the field. They knew instantly that it was going deep. One took off to cover deep & the other stayed in front. That pick was no fluke. Brady was the last guy in line who could've throwen it elsewhere & didn't, but it was a PREDICTABLE call with predictable results

If BOB isn't sleeping, what good is he. I wish they'd give the playcalling to McD, with input from BOB instead of the other way around. McD is sleeping normally and has 1 job, 1 focus.

I thought the great runs BJGE had early would continue and open up the play action all day, but it kind of stopped. With the running game being effective early, I thought the Ravens were in trouble. That didn't quite pan out.

I hope Ocho is ACTIVE for the SB. He doesn't make a lot of plays, but he has made his plays count. Mostly 3rd down gotta haves and he can be a deep threat. He has to at least be accounted for. He HAS to be better then EDELMAN on the outside.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

O'Brien is an idiot. McDaniels is just mediocre, which is better than an idiot.
    Posted by BabeParilli

+1

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Based on the last game, Obie seems clueless as to when to use the running game... Even when it was successful. 3 Min. left 1st half ... Use the clock...! But alas ... Not... Same thing after Spikes INT ... 7 min left, up three... RUN THE BALL!!!! Dumb sh!t INT on 1st play... I think I had a conniption on that one. McDaniels at least tried to use dufous maroney... With bjge he would be money IMO.
    Posted by coolade2

exactly!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

On that Slater pick gronk was open on a long corner route and Welker was open in the flat. Tunnel vision by Brady but the call should have been a possession pass or run play... Horrible call.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I thought O'brien got better as the season went along. McDaniel was good w/ the Pats prior but he called a terrible SB. Refused to do anything to slow up the Giants pass rush all gm and nearly got Brady killed

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts