Who do you want NE to draft in Rd 1?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Who do you want NE to draft in Rd 1?

Feel free to list (2) options...

1.  A pipe dream/wishlist pick(s).

2.  A realistic option(s).

For me it's:

1.  Louisville S Calvin Pryor or Missouri DE/OLB Kony Ealy (prob more realistic than Pryor).

2.  Torn between GT OLB/DE Jeremiah Attaochu, ND DL Stephon Tuitt, ND NT Louis Nix III, Auburn OLB/DE Dee Ford and OSU LB Ryan Shazier. I think it will be tough for them to pass on Tuitt, but adding an athletic edge rusher or LB will be tempting as well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Who do you want NE to draft in Rd 1?

Seeing in this draft it might make the most sense to trade back.... BB will do something unexpected and trade up for a corner or WR...LOL

My choice  at 29 would be Yankey or Nix if available... for my money the 2 interior lines need to be upgraded.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seeing in this draft it might make the most sense to trade back.... BB will do something unexpected and trade up for a corner or WR...LOL

My choice  at 29 would be Yankey or Nix if available... for my money the 2 interior lines need to be upgraded.

[/QUOTE]

Haha, I was thinking the same thing while typing my OP... "watch him take a CB this year, when no one expects him too".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Haha, I was thinking the same thing while typing my OP... "watch him take a CB this year, when no one expects him too".

[/QUOTE]

Or really shock us all and trade up to 17 in front of the Jets and take Sammy Watkins if he is still on the board.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Man I really like Pryor but everything I've read has him going anywhere from 17 to 22.  Predicting a BB draft is an exercise in 'who-the-hell-knows'.  Thoughts on BB moving up to snag this kid?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Dream Evans, Ebron on O Khalil Mack or Hasean Clinton-Dix on D

Realistics Tuitt or Yankey, a line with Yankey connolly back at OC and Mankins, that a middle pats can run behind

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

dream....ealy..

realistic... tuitt or nix

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

not sure who, but I know i would like him to pick the BPA as opposed to drafting for need (although I hope the BPA is a DT or DE!)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

1). Ebron or Pryor 

2). Shazier, Jerigan, or Tuitt

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Markmtl. Show Markmtl's posts

1.  A pipe dream/wishlist pick(s) : Mack or Ebron.

2.  A realistic option(s): Trade back for extra pick, take OL & DL.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OutofTownPATS Fan. Show OutofTownPATS Fan's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Feel free to list (2) options...

1.  A pipe dream/wishlist pick(s).

2.  A realistic option(s).

For me it's:

1.  Louisville S Calvin Pryor or Missouri DE/OLB Kony Ealy (prob more realistic than Pryor).

2.  Torn between GT OLB/DE Jeremiah Attaochu, ND DL Stephon Tuitt, ND NT Louis Nix III, Auburn OLB/DE Dee Ford and OSU LB Ryan Shazier. I think it will be tough for them to pass on Tuitt, but adding an athletic edge rusher or LB will be tempting as well.

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully DL. ND - Nix, Minn - Hageman

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

1. Mack, Watkins, or Ha Ha Clinton

2. Trade back and see if we can some how snag 1 of Hageman, Nix, Tuitt, or Ford (I noticed that alot of these guys are falling). Then get Troy Nikolas and Tevin Smith with the added ammunition.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Draftniks expect a DT, DE or TE.  Who knows?  I expect them to trade back, esp if a QB is still on the board, and try to address OL and DL.  You'd have to think they'll draft one if not two TEs.   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Some of you have the wrong guard! Try Xavier Su'a-Filo

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

PS - I am unsure of which DT I hope they get. But a good DT, LB DE, C, G or TE is all I want. So of course they will trade back. And I hope I end up liking that so they can get two good players instead of one.

The one thing I want most is the next anchor for the D line. ... And a really good guard or C (center unless they move Connolly to center). ANd a good all purpose TE.... Those are the one thing I most want...

so a stud on the Dline... I just dont know what his name is!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Su'a-Filo won't be there at 29.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to Pats7393's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There is at least one mock that has him going to the Pats at 29 - can't remember which one though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Trade out for a 2nd plus other picks (very realistic if only one QB gets picked in the top 6). In the second, take two of D Jones (xVW), T Niklas (xGronk), Kuller (xRevis), or G Jackson (xMankins)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric1. Show KyleCleric1's posts

In response to Pats7393's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's far more likely Su'a-Filo will be available than Nix.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Trade out for a 2nd plus other picks (very realistic if only one QB gets picked in the top 6). In the second, take two of D Jones (xVW), T Niklas (xGronk), Kuller (xRevis), or G Jackson (xMankins)

[/QUOTE]

^

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

I think I read the question right this time (ha ha)

1.  A pipe dream/wishlist pick(s). Matthews, Ebron, Mack, Pryor, Dennard

2.  A realistic option(s).  If I was told you could only pick at 29 I would take Tuitt. I think they will drop back into the second round because I think the following players will will be at 29: between 29-42 there really isnt major talent difference. NE should take someone from this list.

David Yankey Jeremiah Attaochu Jace Amaro Derek Carr ( maybe not, Cleveland's second 1st rounder) Stephon Tuitt   Kyle Fuller Scott Crichton Dee Ford Brandin Cooks Ryan Shazier   Bradley Roby Bishop Sankey   Morgan Moses Allen Robinson Kyle Van Noy Ra'Shede Hageman

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

My wish list is for Chicago's or Detroit's first round pick in 2015 plus their second round pick this year.  These two teams will probably crash.  Realistically, a trade back into the second round generating a fourth or third rounder.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

I hope they trade down, only because this is such a deep draft. If they do pick I would grab Ryan Shazier LB Ohio State

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

1. Ebron/Ealy/Barr/Dennard

2. Pryor/Benjamin/Amaro

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

1. Clowney, Pryor, Haha Clinton Dix

2. Cj Mosley, Nix, Filo

Sections
Shortcuts