Who do you want? Ravens or Texans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Who do you want? Ravens or Texans

and why.

texans have a very talented players on d and with wade phillips bringing them from 29th in the league in de to, what was it, 3rd. dont remember but near the top in one year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Who do you want? Ravens or Texans

I'd prefer that the Texans beat Baltimore - because TJ Yeats is a mess.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Clearly Texans. Baltimore is a scary team. Texans are good but missing some key players - QB and Mario W.

I do not expect an easy game from either. Both could be tough.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

houston no question. a good offense always beats a good defense and tj yates is awful. plus, baltimore owns us

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Ravens, they are terrible on the road. Just need to shut down ray rice.

I won't be surprised though if Texans upset them even thought they lost to them earlier this season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

one game at a time

the broncos will be VERY angry that they're 14 point underdogs.  14-point favorites don't fare well.  the 2001 Rams and 2007 Patriots both lost

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveNorthShore. Show DaveNorthShore's posts

Agree with NickC - don't count chickens etc.  Let's discuss after the Denver game

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I'm more concerned about beating Denver - then I'll worry about the AFC championship, then the Super Bowl.  But Denver's up first and the Pats will need to focus on them only.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Who do you want? Ravens or Texans:
    [QUOTE]Clearly Texans. Baltimore is a scary team. Texans are good but missing some key players - QB and Mario W. I do not expect an easy game from either. Both could be tough.
    Posted by portfolio1[/QUOTE]

agreed on all that.
    i never want to face baltimore.
    and i also hate them.
    texans would be a challenge cause of their d.
    and we would have to show up against their rookie qb. we have a history of making green qbs look great

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Who do I want The Pats to face - Ravens
    Why? - Redemption

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Who do I want The Pats to face - Ravens Why? - Redemption
    Posted by Rodimus77[/QUOTE]

Yes

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I'm more concerned about beating Denver - then I'll worry about the AFC championship, then the Super Bowl.  But Denver's up first and the Pats will need to focus on them only.
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

of course, but im not playing in the game, so i can think ahead and do multi-tasking :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Agree with NickC - don't count chickens etc.  Let's discuss after the Denver game

a posted a thread on denver titled, "some notes"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who do you want? Ravens or Texans : of course, but im not playing in the game, so i can think ahead and do multi-tasking :)
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

Fair 'nuff - LOL :). 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to Who do you want? Ravens or Texans:
    [QUOTE]and why. texans have a very talented players on d and with wade phillips bringing them from 29th in the league in de to, what was it, 3rd. dont remember but near the top in one year.
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

Ask the relevant question first, okay?

I'll give you the answer to the question.

My preference is that the Patriots win next Saturday.

Now, ask the relevant question.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I believe they are pretty much the same team.  But beating Baltimore would be slightly more satisfying.  On the other hand, Baltimore not even making it to the AFC Championship game would be good, too.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Steeler fans were asking this same question last week.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Steeler fans were asking this same question last week.
    Posted by patsbandwagonsince76[/QUOTE]

And clearly they shouldn't have been, since their team was beat up and barely beat the Browns.  On the other hand, as some people have pointed out, we don't actually play, so rather than being cocky, it's just trying to figure some scenarios out.  Harmless.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

i prefer the texans, but neither worries me. sure balt will be tough to go against. i just believe the pats have learned a lot since their loss to bal.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]I don't want anyone cause I'm  NOT A PLAYER. Why does it matter to a fan????
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

you're always so angry.  you should try weed.  it would really help you relax and chill out and even make friends with cool people who also enjoy weed.  just a thought.  it worked for me.  ask people like p-mike who remember me before i had to have such a long prefix because i dropped an f-bomb on a lakers troll... i've chilled out.  i even joined a fraternity (ergo the weed lol)

anyhow, best to you.  controversially, i think the ravens would be easier.  the ravens have good linebackers, but Ngata is their d-line and Ed Reed is their secondary.  they have no d-ends or cornerbacks or strong safety.  and flacco isn't as good as yates.  yea i said it.  flacco isn't as good as yates

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]I don't want anyone cause I'm  NOT A PLAYER. Why does it matter to a fan????
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Pretend no one asked you.

The rest of us will know no one did.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]I believe they are pretty much the same team.  But beating Baltimore would be slightly more satisfying.  On the other hand, Baltimore not even making it to the AFC Championship game would be good, too.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

yeah, they really are similar teams, Baltimore has a few more big names on D and a little more experience at QB so they are likely the tougher match-up.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who do you want? Ravens or Texans : you're always so angry.  you should try weed.  it would really help you relax and chill out and even make friends with cool people who also enjoy weed.  just a thought.  it worked for me.  ask people like p-mike who remember me before i had to have such a long prefix because i dropped an f-bomb on a lakers troll... i've chilled out.  i even joined a fraternity (ergo the weed lol) anyhow, best to you.  controversially, i think the ravens would be easier.  the ravens have good linebackers, but Ngata is their d-line and Ed Reed is their secondary.  they have no d-ends or cornerbacks or strong safety.  and flacco isn't as good as yates.  yea i said it.  flacco isn't as good as yates
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

love the opoinions (that you are forthcoming wiht them nd not catering to what ohers want to hear).

re:"you're always so angry.  you should try weed.  it would really help you relax and chill out and even make friends with cool people who also enjoy weed."

love it. had me laughing. although make friends with cool people is a bit much. i dont know that all people smoking weed are "cool".

re ravens line is only ngata. you may have heard of a guy named suggs.
    he may get the defensive mvp this year.

ravens may not show up against weak teams, but they are nasty on d and hate brady with passion ie ferocity (hits)