Who do you want? Ravens or Texans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Who do you want? Ravens or Texans

thanks for the points on the subject everyone, and the laughs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Ravens

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Who do you want? Ravens or Texans:
    [QUOTE]one game at a time the broncos will be VERY angry that they're 14 point underdogs.  14-point favorites don't fare well.  the 2001 Rams and 2007 Patriots both lost
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]
    I agree....   Let's beat Denver FIRST... then we can get giddy about facing either the Ravens or the Texans next Sunday!!  Either way, if we are facing one of them, it means we won Saturday!!!  GO PATS!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]I don't want anyone cause I'm  NOT A PLAYER. Why does it matter to a fan????
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]
    I'm glad you are not a player.. cause you'd be terrible!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Lets worry about the Ravens or Texans AFTER this weeks Denver game! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I don't like to think to the next level because the Pats have to beat the Bronco's first and foremost but asking who you'd rather face is a little different from trying to figure out how to beat them  lol. It's kind of like asking who you want the B's to face in the playoff's. Still have to get there first but I don't think there is a single fan that doesn't want to face the Canucks

Frankly given the 2 I'm completely split. I'm happy we got the Bronco's over the Steelers because I thought they were a better match up for us. I also believe Hou is a better match up for us then the Ravens so in that case I'd rather face Hou as the easier path. However, I want our guys to face a challange and some adversity heading into the SB. I think a challanging game prepares them the best for the SB so I want them to face Bal. Frankly I'd be happy to face either just as long as they beat Den first and foremost but then after that I want to win another SB and not just to get to one so bring on Bal and lets see what this team is really made of

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

lets get past Denver first.......Pitt had this same conversation and look where they are..............

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Why start this thread. Pats have to play Denver next. We can't afford to pull a Pittsburgh. Denver had a huge lead last time against the Pats. And the Pats need to play well to beat this team. Period.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I would want to face the Texans for the following reasons;
    1. Rookie QB
    2. Dome team playing in Foxborough in winter
    3. They just won their 1st playoff game of all time. This might be enough for them. Satisfied and already exceeded expectations.
    4. Although their D is great, I don't see them being as tough as the Ravens attacking style D.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I don't like to think to the next level because the Pats have to beat the Bronco's first and foremost but asking who you'd rather face is a little different from trying to figure out how to beat them  lol. It's kind of like asking who you want the B's to face in the playoff's. Still have to get there first but I don't think there is a single fan that doesn't want to face the Canucks Frankly given the 2 I'm completely split. I'm happy we got the Bronco's over the Steelers because I thought they were a better match up for us. I also believe Hou is a better match up for us then the Ravens so in that case I'd rather face Hou as the easier path. However, I want our guys to face a challange and some adversity heading into the SB. I think a challanging game prepares them the best for the SB so I want them to face Bal. Frankly I'd be happy to face either just as long as they beat Den first and foremost but then after that I want to win another SB and not just to get to one so bring on Bal and lets see what this team is really made of
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

a LOT OF GOOD POINTS. being tested is all fine in theory. however inorder to win the super bowl, you gotta win your game. so if you gotta win, playing a team you can beat matters. you want a tough gaem fine. play the texans in a tough game. win the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

were not playing the game.
    during a week i can multi-task think about one game. think about the later game.
    think about the draft. etc not to mention the thousand other subjects folks put up on this board. come to think of it, i see most of you on those too. are you sure you can do that during a week we are playing denver :)  just a little jesting...

most of my focus is on the denver game as well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

We owe the Ratbirds. Bring them.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]We owe the Ratbirds. Bring them.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Would enjow beating them, but prefer having an intact brady, so i think that is houston.

whichever team we can beat and stay healthy

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

As a true champion then whoever the Pats face, they need to bury them by the air attack of the Tom Brady and his Co.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddimaria. Show ddimaria's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who do you want? Ravens or Texans : People that worry about things that they should not be concerned about are the true angry ones. It doesn't matter to me who the Pats play as I am not on the team.  How is that "angry"?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

It is the way you respond... this is a discussion board... we are discussing... don't be a d.bag to everyone's posts.. if you dont care about it ... pass over the topic.  Last time I checked you were not a moderator or a globe employee...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Ravens, otherwise we will hear all offseason that our road to the Super Bowl was to easy, Teblow and Yikes? jeezus....

Bring on the Ravens!