who does polian blame this time?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

who does polian blame this time?

who does bill polian blame this time for the colts loss in the playoffs? D-line? DB's?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Re: who does polian blame this time?

hes going to try to get the roughing the kicker rules changed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

The new york media,it had to be a fair game given the politics.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Blame?  Not the team.  The colts were very injured.  Played 2 rookie LB's and were on their 5th SS (first game he played for the colts was tonight), and their nickel and dime Corners were their starting corners. 

Blame the coaches for not shoring up the special teams play which has been abysmal all year.  blame the coaches for a stupid challenge (although it did not hurt the colts), and blame the coaches for calling a timeout with 30 seconds to go. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: who does polian blame this time?:
    [QUOTE]Blame?  Not the team.  The colts were very injured.  Played 2 rookie LB's and were on their 5th SS (first game he played for the colts was tonight), and their nickel and dime Corners were their starting corners.  Blame the coaches for not shoring up the special teams play which has been abysmal all year.  blame the coaches for a stupid challenge (although it did not hurt the colts), and blame the coaches for calling a timeout with 30 seconds to go. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

But not the offense that only scored 16 points?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

How about blaming the Jets...who just flat out beat them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who does polian blame this time? :  But not the offense that only scored 16 points?
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Heavens no!

The first rule of Colts Club is . . .   It is not Peyton's fault.

The second rule of Colts Club is . .   It is NOT Peyton's fault.

Yell

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who does polian blame this time? :  But not the offense that only scored 16 points?
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

I take my cue from Pats fans who don't blame Brady for his 14 point output in the SB - even after he stuck his foot in his mouth by suggesting it couldn't happen and after he scored thirty + on them a few weeks before. 

If you and the board want to cop to Brady's choke there, then I might consider the O an issue in the game. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]Blame?  Not the team.  The colts were very injured.  Played 2 rookie LB's and were on their 5th SS (first game he played for the colts was tonight), and their nickel and dime Corners were their starting corners.  Blame the coaches for not shoring up the special teams play which has been abysmal all year.  blame the coaches for a stupid challenge (although it did not hurt the colts), and blame the coaches for calling a timeout with 30 seconds to go. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Underdoggpoop:  just go away - there is absolutely no defense for your Dolts at this point.  They were injured absolutely - so is every other NFL team at this point in the season.  Look on the bright side - at least you'll be hosting the SB next year, and maybe, just maybe, PM can get you in the game.  Oh, never mind, you'd need to go through NE........not happening dude!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Blame?  Not the team.  The colts were very injured.  Played 2 rookie LB's and were on their 5th SS (first game he played for the colts was tonight), and their nickel and dime Corners were their starting corners.   
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]
    Come on UD...  look at who the Patriots have started this year!!  The YOUNGEST D in the league..  2 rookie TE's, TWO undrafted RBs, a rookie corner and also their share of injuries and the Pats finished 14 - 2.  If Brady can lead that offense, than why can't Manning his, if he is so good?! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The Pats are auditioning defensive linemen off the street as we speak and underdogggggg is whining about having to start a couple rookies.

Undecided

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who does polian blame this time? : I take my cue from Pats fans who don't blame Brady for his 14 point output in the SB - even after he stuck his foot in his mouth by suggesting it couldn't happen and after he scored thirty + on them a few weeks before.  If you and the board want to cop to Brady's choke there, then I might consider the O an issue in the game. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

UD6 Brady can't hear you, he has 3 Super Bowl rings in his ears......Surprised

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]The Pats are auditioning defensive linemen off the street as we speak and underdogggggg is whining about having to start a couple rookies.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]
    Ain't that the truth!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who does polian blame this time? : I take my cue from Pats fans who don't blame Brady for his 14 point output in the SB - even after he stuck his foot in his mouth by suggesting it couldn't happen and after he scored thirty + on them a few weeks before.  If you and the board want to cop to Brady's choke there, then I might consider the O an issue in the game. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Underdoggpoop:  okay, now you're just showing your heiny - stop it already.  You can recall the losses of NE all you want but the bottom line is - we're ahead 3 to 1, you can't get two, and we could get four.  Just go away and/or slink back into the Indiana hole you crawled out of, give it a rest, and become a Jets fan as that's your only hope for satisfaction.  Good luck with that turd - see you next year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who does polian blame this time? : Underdoggpoop:  just go away - there is absolutely no defense for your Dolts at this point.  They were injured absolutely - so is every other NFL team at this point in the season.  Look on the bright side - at least you'll be hosting the SB next year, and maybe, just maybe, PM can get you in the game.  Oh, never mind, you'd need to go through NE........not happening dude!
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

gr8 - injuries are not an excuse.  There's no way of knowing whether the colts would have been better without them.  I'd like to think so, but those are the breaks.  With the injuries, the colts still were ahead with less than 2 minutes to go. 

the coaches weren't injured. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who does polian blame this time? : Come on UD...  look at who the Patriots have started this year!!  The YOUNGEST D in the league..  2 rookie TE's, TWO undrafted RBs, a rookie corner and also their share of injuries and the Pats finished 14 - 2.  If Brady can lead that offense, than why can't Manning his, if he is so good?! 
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

AGC - the point was that even injured they were in a position to win.  The coaches failed to figure out better special teams schemes (weve been awful) and called stupid time out with 30 seconds to go.  A 49 yd FG is much better than a 32 ydr.  Don't you agree?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]The Pats are auditioning defensive linemen off the street as we speak and underdogggggg is whining about having to start a couple rookies.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Good point. I mean, the Colts at least drafted these guys. How many undrafted FAs are on the Pats roster?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Dogg, Manning wasn't getting hammered all night like Brady was against the Giants. What was the deal with all those stupid 1 yard outs they kept trying in the first quarter? IMO had Manning just attacked the Jets defense they would have beat them. Why didn't they take more deep shots? Why run so much on 3rd and long? Way too much Rhodes tonight, he had more carries than Addai.. The Colts offense played into the Jets game tonight and they were beaten. 
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

CapZ - didn't see the first Q.  Daughter had a gymnastics meet in Columbus, Ohio today.  Heard it on the way back.  Could not believe the 3 and outs. 

All I can tell you is that Manning takes what the D gives him.  As an example in his post game interview, he was saying that near the end of the game, the jets were daring the colts to run with 7 db's in the game, so he did. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who does polian blame this time? : gr8 - injuries are not an excuse.  There's no way of knowing whether the colts would have been better without them.  I'd like to think so, but those are the breaks.  With the injuries, the colts still were ahead with less than 2 minutes to go.  the coaches weren't injured. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Yet above you write, "Blame?  Not the team.  The colts were very injured.  Played 2 rookie LB's and were on their 5th SS (first game he played for the colts was tonight), and their nickel and dime Corners were their starting corners."

Sounds like an excuse.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who does polian blame this time? : Good point. I mean, the Colts at least drafted these guys. How many undrafted FAs are on the Pats roster?
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

The colts have more.  This discussion was had already a few weeks ago. 

Look, I am pretty impressed with the players given the injuries.  I don't believe the coaches did what they could to help them, especially on special teams. 

Now, because of the injuries, that may have hurt them on Special teams.  I don't know.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who does polian blame this time? : Yet above you write, " Blame?  Not the team.  The colts were very injured.  Played 2 rookie LB's and were on their 5th SS (first game he played for the colts was tonight), and their nickel and dime Corners were their starting corners." Sounds like an excuse.

could be the frustration. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who does polian blame this time? : could be the frustration. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Granted. But it could be pointed out that you get frustrated a lot. 

Not a great year for the Colts. I've been there as a Pats fan. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who does polian blame this time? : Granted. But it could be pointed out that you get frustrated a lot.  Not a great year for the Colts. I've been there as a Pats fan. 
    honestly, I expected the colts to beat the jets, but was less confident when a few of the guys they had hoped would be back didn't. 

best of luck against the jets.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Fact is, Manning has always had more weapons than Brady throughout almost their entire careers. The only season Brady truly had more offensive weapons was 2007, and we see what Brady did to the league and Manning's records.

UD6....how many rings does Manning have? You know, with the talent the Colts had during the entire decade from 2000 - 2010, the Colts should have won probably 5 SB's. They are the equivilent of the Atlanta Braves in the 90's who had the best record in the NL every year but didn't have the guts to close it out.

I'm so sick of all the Manning bandwagoners who tout how great he is.....yeah, he's a great QB, but I'll take Brady any day of the week and twice on Sunday.