who does polian blame this time?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: who does polian blame this time?

In Response to Re: who does polian blame this time?:
    [QUOTE]Blame?  Not the team.  The colts were very injured.  Played 2 rookie LB's and were on their 5th SS (first game he played for the colts was tonight), and their nickel and dime Corners were their starting corners.  Blame the coaches for not shoring up the special teams play which has been abysmal all year.  blame the coaches for a stupid challenge (although it did not hurt the colts), and blame the coaches for calling a timeout with 30 seconds to go. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Such  B.S. excuses.

The Pats are the most injured team this season. DLine?  Decimated. Third-down back? Gone.  Pro-bowl kicker? Finito.  Two starting Olinemen? IR. Need I go on? No.1 CB?  Never got to play. Yes, MOST INJURED TEAM IN THE NFL - but they win. 

Go away dude.  You have become more and more reviled this season. You have to be a head case to feel a need to engage with people on their turf who do not like you, all while you are so wrong.

BY the way, last I checked, the coaches were part of the team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

UD6 both my brother and I were totally surprised by the TO call by Caldwell with 29 seconds on the clock with the ball on the 34 yard line,basically giving Sanchez and the Jets a free shot and allowing them to keep their TO,to put it in one word Stupid! Running into the kicker didn't help either. My favorite call of the night was however the PI they didn't call on Eric Smith at the 3 yard line where he clearly hits the receiver before the ball arrives and drives through him! I can't stand the entire Pyle family but I hate inconsistant refs even more. Sorry your team lost,but they clearly weren't on their game as Reggie Wayne's numbers would atest,1 catch 1 yard!!!! No one in their right mind would have thought that to be possible. Great win for the Jets see you folks next week and bring your snow shoes!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who does polian blame this time? :  But not the offense that only scored 16 points?
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]
    Also the worst offense game plan i have ever seen. how about the run  with 4 mins left 3rd and 7 from the 11 yard line. should just of put painter in there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who does polian blame this time? : could be the frustration. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE] mannings payed to throw the ball in big spots not hand off. rotten play calling.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

[QUOTE]Fact is, Manning has always had more weapons than Brady throughout almost their entire careers. The only season Brady truly had more offensive weapons was 2007, and we see what Brady did to the league and Manning's records. UD6....how many rings does Manning have? You know, with the talent the Colts had during the entire decade from 2000 - 2010, the Colts should have won probably 5 SB's. They are the equivilent of the Atlanta Braves in the 90's who had the best record in the NL every year but didn't have the guts to close it out. I'm so sick of all the Manning bandwagoners who tout how great he is.....yeah, he's a great QB, but I'll take Brady any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
    Posted by 4Adam13[/QUOTE]manning wiil never win that defence is rotten.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who does polian blame this time? : manning wiil never win that defence is rotten.
    Posted by CHUBBIE99[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

[QUOTE]Fact is, Manning has always had more weapons than Brady throughout almost their entire careers. The only season Brady truly had more offensive weapons was 2007, and we see what Brady did to the league and Manning's records. UD6....how many rings does Manning have? You know, with the talent the Colts had during the entire decade from 2000 - 2010, the Colts should have won probably 5 SB's. They are the equivilent of the Atlanta Braves in the 90's who had the best record in the NL every year but didn't have the guts to close it out. I'm so sick of all the Manning bandwagoners who tout how great he is.....yeah, he's a great QB, but I'll take Brady any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
    Posted by 4Adam13[/QUOTE]Adam the sad part is manning did have the winning drive with 50 sec left. So i really dont blame him here.the defence is rotten always has been.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

Posted by 4Adam13[/QUOTE]the same as manning he shi  t the bed in 2007.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hagen910. Show hagen910's posts

although I expected more points from Manning and their offense I agree he got them ahead with under a minute left.  I don't blame this one on him nor do I blame Brady for losing super bowl.  But it sure is easy to blame manning considering how many times he has choked in big games.  cant wait to hear what sexy rex has to say this week

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who does polian blame this time? : the same as manning he shi  t the bed in 2007.
    Posted by CHUBBIE99[/QUOTE]

Uhhhhhh...I seem to remember that Brady was playing with a severe ankle sprain against one of the best defensive pass rushes ever. I didn't know Manning was playing with a severe ankle sprain tonight, also.  Gee, that changes everything.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

Come on guys... Its reality, not excuse. Injuries are a part of the game but that doesnt mean they cant be the reason you lose the games. Ofcourse they can be and those are not excuses. Look what happened to our pats last year, welker hurt before the first playoff game. THAT WAS A HUGE INJURY. I hate the colts, but they rely on their offense to win games. Their biggest matchup problem is out (clark), their 2nd WR is out, they're relying on blair white. They were playing backup's backups on defense. 
    I dont think anyone makes excuses when theres injuries, its reality and you have to count that towards the reason for win/loss.
    Although i agree with the point that manning is usually not at his best when he needs to be.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Where is that pompous, Colts apologist IndyLove now?

Probably packed in his postings and suffering from a massive bellyache from eating a huge helping of humble pie!!!!

Manning was running the ball so much on third down and short I thought someone had stolen his "golder" right arm.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

Blame it on the Zebras. The colts were clearly looking for the PI calls in the second half, and they just werent coming. 3-4 times recevers were picking themselves up off the ground asking for the PI and seemed shocked that the flag didnt come out.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

[QUOTE]Look, I am pretty impressed with the players given the injuries.Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]
    The Colts are no more dinged up than anyone else.  Finally, Manning is surrounded with talent equal to the rest of the NFL.  He didn't do much.

And if he really is the on-field coach that ESPN would like us to believe, the Colts need to fire him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Jim Caldwell !!.  Stupid challenge at the beginning of the game. And look at Manning's reaction when Caldwell called a time out with 29 sec to go.