Who drafts for SEA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Who drafts for SEA?

1 starter on that defense was picked in the first round. Maybe got their franchise QB in the third round. 

Their first round picks have been pretty bad, but BB can take care of that round

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Who drafts for SEA?

Im not sure, but when I pointed out that Carrol rebuilt his defense from having Lawyer Milloy 2 years ago as the leader to where they are now in 2 years most people slammed me and called me a traitor and said Pete Carrol will NEVER win in this league....  Once again, as a football fan, I just call it like i see it and just because I dont ONLY give props to the pats, its a problem....  smh

I guess folks wont be happy until Petey beats us in the SB!!!  Wow...be careful what you say..

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

I know the GM is John Schneider. I have no idea how much say Pete has in the draft. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Carroll won't win in this league.  When I saw him running down the sideline with his alligator arms up in the air like a 12 year old moron on the blocked FG last night, it just reminded me of that fact. he's such a tool. lol

They're a bad road team which is a sign of immaturity, too. They only play well at home. Bad sign.

Bad coaching, too.

They drafted that LB a few years back in ROund 1 and he's been a bust so far.  Terrible.  But, when you are 5-11 every year, picking in the top 10 just like SF has been, you should have something going at this point.

We'll see how they'll manage their cap moving forward, too. Currently, they have a very pricey back QB on the bench who hasn't played in a long time.

[/QUOTE]

Typical irrelevant BS from you. You think their fans are talking about a cap right now. Far be it for you to ever give props to another organization. Spare me with the top 10 pics BS. Only one player on that defense is top 10. Dude has players in his secondary that played CFL 2 years ago but keep making stuff up as usual. ONly 1st rounder is E.THomas, the rest are 3rd round and after including 5th rd pick, Sherman so explain that?  Are they a force or not?? Thats the question. DId they beat us?? did they also beat the snot out of the team that physically handled us for 3 quarters???  HATER in the House! (stuart scott voice)

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Carroll won't win in this league.  When I saw him running down the sideline with his alligator arms up in the air like a 12 year old moron on the blocked FG last night, it just reminded me of that fact. he's such a tool. lol

They're a bad road team which is a sign of immaturity, too. They only play well at home. Bad sign.

Bad coaching, too.

They drafted that LB a few years back in ROund 1 and he's been a bust so far.  Terrible.  But, when you are 5-11 every year, picking in the top 10 just like SF has been, you should have something going at this point.

We'll see how they'll manage their cap moving forward, too. Currently, they have a very pricey back QB on the bench who hasn't played in a long time.

[/QUOTE]

Typical irrelevant BS from you. You think their fans are talking about a cap right now. Far be it for you to ever give props to another organization. Spare me with the top 10 pics BS. Only one player on that defense is top 10. Dude has players in his secondary that played CFL 2 years ago but keep making stuff up as usual. ONly 1st rounder is E.THomas, the rest are 3rd round and after including 5th rd pick, Sherman so explain that?  Are they a force or not?? Thats the question. DId they beat us?? did they also beat the snot out of the team that physically handled us for 3 quarters???  HATER in the House! (stuart scott voice)

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and we'll see how long that lasts, Shizzly. Leave it you to fall for the flavor of the day and not get it's about long term stability in this league. That team is WEAK away from that home field advantage. I am not a hater. I know how their season is going to end and how it will be harder and harder for them to channel any good things they've done this year, but in the future. We see trendy teams like this every year. This year, it's Seattle. Last year, it was Detroit.

We beat ourselves with Brady and the offense 1/6 in the red zone and a rookie Safety learning his way in the NFL.  We couldn't have handed that one up on a platter any better than what Brady and the offense did in that game that day.

I am thrilled you're blown away by them barely winning a home game, Shizzles.

[/QUOTE]

am I right or wrong? Thats 3-3 for me and 0-3 for you so far today. you know what, Im sorry , I said the board was yours today. Forgive me for sticking around and exposing you. Its just too easy and fun too!  I will leave now so you can further explain how BB doesnt gameplan in weeek 16 and how Seattle just doesnt know what to do about the impeding Cap h3ll and probably wont even show up at their own stadium to play a home playoff game due to the Horror! Oh the Horror of what will happen in 3 years!!  What will they Do!?!?  lol

Nice deflection as usual, more than I can say for "pass the Mayo"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

[QUOTE]

Bad coaching, too.

They drafted that LB a few years back in ROund 1 (ArongCurry)and he's been a bust so far. If BB missed that badly on a 4th overall pick like that, this board would implode.  Terrible.  But, when you are 5-11 every year, picking in the top 10 just like SF has been, you should have something going at this point.

[/QUOTE]

Carroll has already "won" in this league. He beat the defending champion saints in the playoffs two years ago and has his team in the playoffs now. He has done an outstanding job this season with a rookie 3rd round QB. 

Also, Carroll and Schneider were not even part of the organization when the Seahawks drafted Aaron Curry. They've had one top 10 pick since coming to SEA. 

You constantly make up stupid statements

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bad coaching, too.

They drafted that LB a few years back in ROund 1 (ArongCurry)and he's been a bust so far. If BB missed that badly on a 4th overall pick like that, this board would implode.  Terrible.  But, when you are 5-11 every year, picking in the top 10 just like SF has been, you should have something going at this point.

[/QUOTE]

Carroll has already "won" in this league. He beat the defending champion saints in the playoffs two years ago and has his team in the playoffs now. He has done an outstanding job this season with a rookie 3rd round QB. 

Also, Carroll and Schneider were not even part of the organization when the Seahawks drafted Aaron Curry. They've had one top 10 pick since coming to SEA. 

You constantly make up stupid statements

[/QUOTE]

thx for co-signing. I was starting to think it was just a board full of rustys fake accounts...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

schneider, who grew up in the packers system, in good collaboration with carroll.

based on the last couple of years, it looks like carroll defines the team's needs. identifying specific players is probably the point of collaboration. schneider does all the maneuvering to get carroll what he wants. schneider has been doing a good job on his role, moving from their original picks to get extra ones, while getting their targeted players.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I would be more impressed with the Seahawks if they went back to the silver helmets. Those were great uniforms. Get rid of the ridiculous lime green that Deon Branch apparently inspired while your at it. Otherwise I like the Seahawks a lot and i have no problems with Pete Carrol. Just don't let him be in charge of your time outs in a close game. Second worst time out in sports history after Chris Webber's was USC wasting a time out before the extra point against Texas in the National Championship game after Vince Young ran it in to take the lead in the final minutes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Im not sure, but when I pointed out that Carrol rebuilt his defense from having Lawyer Milloy 2 years ago as the leader to where they are now in 2 years most people slammed me and called me a traitor and said Pete Carrol will NEVER win in this league....  Once again, as a football fan, I just call it like i see it and just because I dont ONLY give props to the pats, its a problem....  smh

I guess folks wont be happy until Petey beats us in the SB!!!  Wow...be careful what you say..

[/QUOTE]

as i said elsewhere, if you see something on the field others on this board dont, many here will hate on you for it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kildog. Show kildog's posts

Seattle beat up on the Niners.   The Niners were flat and exhausted after playing against the Pat"s 92 play offensive blitz that fell short.  Harbaugh has no depth to his defense.  He plays the same guys all the time.  They were whipped from the Pat's game and couldn't get it together against the Seahawks.  Last week the Niners won a game, but may have lost their season.  I don't expect much from them going forward.  

Sections
Shortcuts