WHO GETS YOUR GAME BALL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

WHO GETS YOUR GAME BALL?

im giving mine to p.chung on defense, pick 6, block punt, block fg

offense- tom brady, one td but no turnovers, good efficiant game, and danny woodhead!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: WHO GETS YOUR GAME BALL?

chung gets the game ball, he's resonsible for 21 points

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

In Response to Re: WHO GETS YOUR GAME BALL?:
    [QUOTE]chung gets the game ball, he's resonsible for 21 points
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

yup who you got on offense brady or woodhead? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

Chung with Nonvich (sp) a close second.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHO GETS YOUR GAME BALL? : yup who you got on offense brady or woodhead? 
    Posted by isurfvb35[/QUOTE]

i only give one gameball. never heard of one for the offense and one for the defense. it's suppose to be treated like the holy grail

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Gotta give it to Chung.  Maybe the entire special teams.  Nah just Chung.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Oh and I hope Massdolfan isn't crying too hard.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHO GETS YOUR GAME BALL? : yup who you got on offense brady or woodhead? 
    Posted by isurfvb35[/QUOTE]

Offense?  BJGE Woodhead, or Welker.  Hernandez.  Line.  Brady after all that.  Good and solid, but I think a few times I would have liked to see us running it, with the Firm.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It's a tough call. Chung created almost 21 points himself with a int and 2 ST blocks while Nonkovich prevented 21 and had the sack that lead to Chungs block FG and 6.

But it's hard not to give it to a 5'7" rb that no one wanted comes in an averages almost 4.5 yrds a run.

Since defense has been the biggest issue I'm giving it to Nonkovich who prevent 21 points with 2 picks and a huge sack that lead to Chungs block fg and another 6 that really broke the game open

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHO GETS YOUR GAME BALL? : Offense?  BJGE Woodhead, or Welker.  Hernandez.  Line.  Brady after all that.  Good and solid, but I think a few times I would have liked to see us running it, with the Firm.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

law firm looks alot more decisive in the backfield now that he is getting most of the reps.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

[QUOTE]It's a tough call. Chung created almost 21 points himself with a int and 2 ST blocks while Nonkovich prevented 21 and had the sack that lead to Chungs block FG and 6. But it's hard not to give it to a 5'7" rb that no one wanted comes in an averages almost 4.5 yrds a run. Since defense has been the biggest issue I'm giving it to Nonkovich who prevent 21 points with 2 picks and a huge sack that lead to Chungs block fg and another 6 that really broke the game open
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

i gave it to chung because how rare is that somebody gets a block fg and punt and a pick six in one game, thats pretty sick

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Scott O'Brien

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Ninkovich! His INT's completely stopped momentum which could have put us in a hole had they scored!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Chung

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

chung or Nov

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Pat Chung, Davone Bess, Rob Ninkovich, Tom Brady, Cameron Wake, Vince Wilfork, Ricky Williams, both offensive lines played great for the most part too. I'd say pick from one of those options.

Sections
Shortcuts