Who goes if Patriots lose?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlderbutWiser. Show OlderbutWiser's posts

Who goes if Patriots lose?

What should happen If the Patriots lose again in their first home playoff game of the season? Should the coaching and front office staff be held accountable? Should BB's responsibilities be lessened? What if...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Who goes if Patriots lose?

of course the team will have the usual turnover of players, and a coaching adition may occur in the def backfield. Might a QB "coach" be brought in to groom under McD and BB? I think a telling sign is the McD hire. Pats really had no one in house ready for the promotion. As the league becomes more offensive, and so many teams heavily invested in young QB's at big $$, the need for offensive minded coaches will become more desired. Jags, Titans, Vikings, Tampa, Colts (with Luck) and on and on. How much longer does Rex have? Give it 1-2 years and teams wil come knocking on McD again and Pats either have to make him assnt HC with a promise (a la J Garret in Dallas) or let him go. Pats need to have some one else in the pipeline.
    I am not aware of the hierarchy under Reese, but I assume Pats want to keep the pipeline full under Reese and NickC.
    Bottom line Kraft see's the stadium sold out every week as well as the mall. No way he changes anything while BB is still in charge. Decisions will be made by BB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Have some damn faith man!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

What happens if the sun rises in the West?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I say win or lose we get rid of OBrien. Maybe hire McDaniels back to create some playoff controversy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Not allowing myself to go there!!!! I think we will be in the SB!!! I have faith in Brady and CO.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Oh boy, that is a million-dollar question.

I think if we lose this game well need a huge change. Starting with our philosophy, losing three playoffs in a row? Are you kidding me?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

For certain, A LOT of bandwagon fans!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Who goes if Patriots lose?:
    For certain, A LOT of bandwagon fans!!!
    Posted by agcsbill

Yep that is a given!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

this year is for MHK...not gonna lose...& this includes the SuperBowl...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

Wiser? My azz! I cannot believe I'm responding to your post! I'm with everyone else on this thread. Have some faith, bandwagon, go away, etc. You sir, need to pull your lip over your head and swallow!!! Ugh.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

nothing, because the Patriots are going to win. Gotta stay confident or gtfo.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

If the Patriots lose, look for Brady, Gronkowski, Hernandez, Welker, Wilfork, Mayo, and Chung to be traded or released.  Belichick and the entire coaching staff will be fired.  Finally, Kraft will sell the team. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Who goes if Patriots lose?":
    What should happen If the Patriots lose again in their first home playoff game of the season? Should the coaching and front office staff be held accountable? Should BB's responsibilities be lessened? What if... Posted by OlderbutWiser
    Olderbutwiser?really??

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Who goes if the Patriots lose?

We will never find out because the Pats will not lose...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Re: Who goes if Patriots lose?:
    I say win or lose we get rid of OBrien. Maybe hire McDaniels back to create some playoff controversy.
    Posted by Philskiw1

Psychic! Nostrodomus is that you?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Even as a humongous homer I still recognize the Pats have a small chance of losing.

Also whatever we talk about here will not create nor prevent the the outcome so why not humor this question.

Actually I am so sure they will win and go onto beat the ravens too I do not mind talking about it.

No matter how they get out of the playoffs they will not stop being a primarily a pass team, BB stays , Brady stays and they will probably go for the same upgrades of players in the offseason as they would if they win the SB.

So the answer is no one will go that won't be going anyway.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

What if C-A-T really spelled Dog?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Bad thread topic.  What a lame thing to introduce before the next Big Game.  

Fifty-six posts in 20 months reeks of fair weather fan.

Sections
Shortcuts