Who goes when Vereen is activated?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

Who goes when Vereen is activated?

My guess is Bolden.  There is something not right with him and the team

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Who goes when Vereen is activated?

Washington

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Washington

[/QUOTE]

Why do you guys hate Washington so much? He's not here to be the a 3rd down option, he's here to return kicks. And since Blount isn't averaging 30 yards per return, I'm sure Leon will get a shot to prove himself.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Washington

[/QUOTE]

Why do you guys hate Washington so much? He's not here to be the a 3rd down option, he's here to return kicks. And since Blount isn't averaging 30 yards per return, I'm sure Leon will get a shot to prove himself.

[/QUOTE]

What's to hate? haven't seen hide nor hair of him this year. My issue is with his production to date.

1 carry for 1 yard

1 KOR 19 yds

I rather give Boyce a shot at KOR and Edelman is doing just fine returning punts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Washington

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What's to hate? haven't seen hide nor hair of him this year. My issue is with his production to date.

1 carry for 1 yard

1 KOR 19 yds

I rather give Boyce a shot at KOR and Edelman is doing just fine returning punts.

[/QUOTE]

He had a thigh injury, that's why he was out. And Boyce has been a healthy inactivate for weeks now, it's clear that the coaches don't trust him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Bequette goes to the PS

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

49 I just don't think he is worth it at this point. I actually thought he was going to be an asset on special teams but at this point carrying a roster spot for an older often injured player to just return kick offs doesn't seem like smart roster management.

Hey, perhaps they will keep him and he will prove me wrong and we can celebrate some big kick-off returns.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

49 I just don't think he is worth it at this point. I actually thought he was going to be an asset on special teams but at this point carrying a roster spot for an older often injured player to just return kick offs doesn't seem like smart roster management.

Hey, perhaps they will keep him and he will prove me wrong and we can celebrate some big kick-off returns.

[/QUOTE]

We'll see against the Panthers. He's suppose to make his return then, if he's a no-go, he might get axed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

Harvey-Wallbanger?

TFB12?

UD6?

42and46?

how many guesses do I get?

wait, you mean those guys don't actually play for the Pats?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

I loved the pickup of Wasington but the guy will be gone when Vereen in ready . . . he has not helped the team from the bench this season (bench he can not even get his butt on the bench as he is never even game ready).

I think that Laquin Williams, Ebner, and Develin may be on that short list of potential guys to go.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

washington, guy seems to have the injury bug this year. he's a speed guy with a leg injury = killer combo

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

When will Vereen be activated?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

LaQuan Williams

It will be someone on the Offensive side to keep the 25-25-3 balance/depth.   Williams was nothing more than roster depth.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Ross Ventrone is cut and resigned five times.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ross Ventrone is cut and resigned five times.

[/QUOTE]

Totaling 71 for his career.

Sections
Shortcuts