Who has lost their mind more?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Who has lost their mind more?

Brad Childress or Mike Shanahan?

I think it's Shanahan, he's building a new team in D.C. why do throw your QB under the bus and come with 2 dumb excuses for pulling him ...1. Rex Grossman was better option for the 2 minutes drill...?  2. DMs cadiovascular endurance wasn't good enoungh..?  Just man up Shananhan and say you weren't happy with DMs play.

Childress has lost his team and is just an idiot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Re: Who has lost their mind more?

Chilly by a long shot... Shananhan is trying to retool his team, he cut half of them in the offseason and obviously isnt happy with McNabbs play. his excuses were just him trying to deflect a media circus which obviously backfired.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Both have lost their minds but Chilly seems to have misplaced an additional pair  of male body parts. Perhaps he never had them to begin with.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

When your backup is Rex Grossman and your only down 1 score is that the time to pull Donovan? The 2 excuses are what gets me....are coaches becoming afraid of these players?  Be a man and lead.

* thank god we have BB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: Who has lost their mind more?:
    How about Kubiac for not pounding it down the Colts throats last night? He wins the first game by letting his back free to pick up 231 on the ground and last night he tries to change it by passing when Freeny is all juiced up? Are you kidding me? Seriously though; If I had to choose between Childress and Shanihan it's definitely Childress. 1) He has a big problem with the owner giving up a 3rd round pick for nothing. Now, he better hope someone picks him up off waivers or you can add another $3.3-mil to that wasted decision. 2) He has a big problem with not having a focused quaterback because of off the field issues. 3) He has a big problem with his quaterback being hurt. 4) He has a big problem with the rest of the team questioning his decisions. 5) Percey Harvin is red faced mad right now and blames him. Most of all, it's not his team. It's Farve's and until he grabs himself by the ballz and takes it back he'll continue to be a joke.
    Posted by Sam-Adams

Wow.  Couldn't agree more, with all of it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

They both have "issues" with players. 

Childress is classless and wearing a French maid's outfit for Favre.

I feel for Shanahan, he has McNabb and Haynesworth to deal with. I respect him. But, this has to be a mind-game he is pulling on McNabb. I mean, I hope he doesn't really think Russell could be the answer. He might as well go after Maroney for QB. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

How about Kubiac for not pounding it down the Colts throats last night? He wins the first game by letting his back free to pick up 231 on the ground and last night he tries to change it by passing when Freeny is all juiced up? Are you kidding me?...
    Posted by Sam-Adams

Amen, Sam, exactly what I was thinking last night. One of the worst coaching performances of the year, for a team that should have been competitive in a big game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

My nephew and I were talking about the same thing last night - why do so many coaches decide to do the illogical, weakest thing for the situation, hoping it will give them an advantage of surprising and out-smarting their opponents?  You might as well give a randy teenage boy your cars keys, a bottle of Jack, a fake ID and a pocketful of money and tell him, "I bet I surprised you! You thought I would never trust you, but I proved you wrong. Now you wouldn't dare betray my trust by driving drunk to a strip club and crashing my car." 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Or more simply put, "Peace in our time!"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

While Childress is clearly the more dysfunctional coach (by a wide, wide margin), I think Harley is right about the stupidity of Shanahan's cover story -- and the back and fill he tried when the first one didn't play in Peoria -- outweighing the perplexing decision to replace McNabb -- or anybody -- with Rex Grossman.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Chilly is just an ego maniacal fool. Shanahan is a maniacal human being with an ego that makes Chilly look like a lost child. You have lost your mind if you ever even consider bringing in Grossman for any other QB in the league! Then you top it off by bringing in Jaawful Russell for a workout. Ignorance is bliss and his name is shanahan...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Wh-Wha...Whaaat, WHaaat!?!  Harley, HARLEY!  Laz=snubbed?  Not even a ballot, WhatDaF?  Look pal, It ain't easy bein' crazy, ya know that?  So the very LEAST ya could ha-- look...whatever... 

It's like (on this very day, in fact) I was tellin' the owner of my cigar store: I said to'im while walkin' right in: "Ya know what Mike, It is NOT very easy bein' this crazy."  "In fact," I continued, "When someone up & says ta me: 'Hey man is it easy bein' as wacked-out as you are?'"  "I say right back to them...well, first I say back: 'Buddy, I'll kill'ya right now on the spot,' But AFTER I say that, I tell them, 'No, it sure ain't.'"  So ya wanna know what cheap-#ss ole Mike did for me, today for the first time E-V-E-R?  He gave me a cigar (CAO traviata) sayin': "I know how rough it's been for ALL of us to just make ends meet lately.  Here, my friend."  Then that SOB overcharged me for the cigars I did buy, as usual. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Laz, this is about crazy NFL coaches not crazy people in general.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Laz everyone knows that you're way,way way off the island man....adrift in a sea of your own reality. Occasionally you are lucid enough to post from that outer realm of reality....we all love you for it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Laz, this is about crazy NFL coaches not crazy people in general.
    Posted by garytx

Thank you kindly Harley my friend (I got an image to maintain, and I try hard), And garytx-'I'll kil'ya right now'- j/k...excellent line man lol.  It's hard, sooo hard makin' somethin' so pritty as my intellect, look so dang ugly ("White Men Can't Jump")... I look at this BDC Board, less as an opportunity to discuss my beloved team, Moreso as creative writing experiment, so I can finally lavish upon you lost souls a genre changing & generational inspiring novel (but right now, I got video games to play).  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

The question is who lost their mind more. Shanahan definately lost his mind more. Chilly never really had one and has always been an idiot.

Sections
Shortcuts