Who has stepped up on D?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Who has stepped up on D?

Mayo is finally starting to play like his pre-injury self.  TBC is outplaying himself in a big way, Mike Wright is outplaying himself, Burgess might be coming on, Thomas is deciding to play, and our secondary is looking better (no doubt in part due to the better pressure).  We have reason to hope.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

JR? As in Mr. Seau?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

yes the one and only Jr. Seau

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I hope he can be a good player in the playoffs cause he as been almost invisible since he signed with the team. Maybe they have been saving him for the playoffs. Not that he is a big time impact player but if he was going to make an impact my guess is they would want it in the playoffs so maybe they did save him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

They have put more pressure on the opposing QB and consequently the secondary looks better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

People that are playing better this year than most expected

Bodden- 5INT
    Meriweather-  5INT (maybe not unexpected)
    Springs- sat a lot of games, come on strong the last 3 games
    TBC- 9.5 sacks
    Wright- looking very versatile, probably earned more playing time now
    Guyton- 80 tackles! 2 sacks, where did he come from

Dissapointments
    Burgess- I didn't expect him to be great but some did
    Thomas- Woods has more tackles, huge dissapointment

As expected
    Mayo- some may say dissapointment but he leads the team with tackles with 95 despite missing 3 games. 1FF, 1.5 sacks
    Wilfork- always good
    Warren- consistent but fighting injury
    Lots of other guys but nobody with high expectations coming in this year.

Once again the Pats get the best out of thier guys (for the most part).  With young talent and a few veterans who can lead them. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Yeah Tully really had stepped up. SF should have kept him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

JAMES SANDERS!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

James Sanders is a good call Fowler. 

But I just want to point out that while some guys are down on Burgess he has played better as of late and going into the playoffs he could be a shock to some people who have already written him off. Also Adalius Thomas played well last week and has been good in the playoffs in years past so who knows maybe he steps up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Last Sunday JR. made the best non-football carrying tackle of a rb I've ever seen.Cool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Bodden is a good pick, I dont think people are over looking him I just think he is a given, we knew he would be our best CB so its expected of him to play well.

Sections
Shortcuts