Who here believes that Hernandez will play another down for the Pats?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Who here believes that Hernandez will play another down for the Pats?

Anyone....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Who here believes that Hernandez will play another down for the Pats?

that would be ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o another foolish post!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

heres what I love all day ABC has been reporting that an arrest warrent has been issued-- guess what NO ARREST WARRANTT HAS been issued now they are backing off and saying an arrest warrant will be issued  lousey reporting from the W___re media.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Whether he plays another down for the Patriots is a tough call. I would be surprised at this point to see him in Patriots jersey this season. I suspect Goodell will sit him for the year regardless of the status of the case.

Is there some sort of suspended for non-footbal reasons list he can be placed on for a season where his money does not count against the cap?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

you don't know that HE destroyed it  may have been the other guys that were at his house  my point is the media keeps putting out information  that is inaccurate . I mean really this is beyound bizarre.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I certainly hope Belichick (who hates the media ) and Kraft won't jump to conclusions about hernandez

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

As I'm typing this I'm buying myself a new Hern Jersey in Flying Elvis Red. Haters can suck it, he'll make all his doubters regret it. He's guilty of being a bone-head, sure,  but he's still the best TE not named Gronk. Until I hear that he shot the guy dead, he's still one of my favorite Pats.

Aaron Dobson # 17; Tom Brady's new best friend.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

As I'm typing this I'm buying myself a new Hern Jersey in Flying Elvis Red. Haters can suck it, he'll make all his doubters regret it. He's guilty of being a bone-head, sure,  but he's still the best TE not named Gronk. Until I hear that he shot the guy dead, he's still one of my favorite Pats.

I always knew I loved you the best thank you  49!!!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I've never destroyed my home security system or my phone.  I've never had the police out to my pad.  I've never been seen with someone who later wound up dead down the street from my house.  I'm not guilty of anything.

If he is convicted or not, I think he is a bad guy.  I think a lot of everyday Pats fans feel the same way.  I cannot imagine cheering for this guy.

I can't think of any possible scenario in which he returns to play for the Pats.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

He's 23. Made a lot of mistakes in his young life. I hope for his sake this is a giant mistake. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

[QUOTE]

See, this is the part where your immaturity and youth blind you on the logic.  I am hoping for the best, but allow others to form honest, rational opinions, please.

[/QUOTE]

I never condemned anyone who had an opinion that differed from my own, I just stated what I believed. I believe a man is innocent until proven guilty, so far, Hern has only proven he needs to associate himself with better company. All these thread calling for Gwen's head are a bit immature,  no? Especially since we're supposed to be HIS fan-base.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I've never destroyed my home security system or my phone.  I've never had the police out to my pad.  I've never been seen with someone who later wound up dead down the street from my house.  I'm not guilty of anything.

If he is convicted or not, I think he is a bad guy.  I think a lot of everyday Pats fans feel the same way.  I cannot imagine cheering for this guy.

I can't think of any possible scenario in which he returns to play for the Pats.

149999 posts where the hell have you been on the Patriots message board?? go  back to where ever you have been please and let the real Patriot fan deal with this heartbreaking issue.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

He's guilty of something even if it's just for being stupid. He's got about a 1% chance of remaining a Patriot.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

149999 posts where the hell have you been on the Patriots message board?? go  back to where ever you have been please and let the real Patriot fan deal with this heartbreaking issue.

Oops.  No need to attack me on this.  I've been a Pats fan my whole life.  I think 38 years of missing very few games would earn me the label of "real Patriot fan".  I think listening to the games on the radio because they weren't televised affords me the "true fan" status.

It's not heartbreaking to me.  It's just embarrassing.

Where have I been?  On the Bruins side.  It's okay.  I'm allowed to have opinions on other topics as well. 

Friendly guy.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I love NEGAME's passion and I know APpats is a big fan so you two please look away right now.....

I am sure the Patriots are watching this very close and probably have a lot of info that others (media) don't.  They probably have a pretty good idea what Hernandez is going to be facing here.  And if they think Hernandez is going to be charged with something involving the murder then as much as I hate to say it, the Pats need to cut ties with Hernandez right now, as a business decision.  If much smaller companies are cutting ties with him so he isn't a representative of their company any longer then the Patriots who are a much bigger company needs to do the same.

It will certainly be interesting to see what they do.  The longer they continue to be associated with Hernandez, the better as this might mean they have some good info that Hernandez might not be involved.  If they cut ties with him then it will look as if they feel there is enough evidence to tie him to the murder.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

Sections
Shortcuts