Who here believes that Hernandez will play another down for the Pats?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Who here believes that Hernandez will play another down for the Pats?

In response to NedBraden's comment:

Guy is a total fraud. So, he followed me over here trying to gain allies with other of our board trolls here.

Let's review.

You say,

The media conspires against BB.

The game officials conspire against BB.

The league offices conspire against BB.

Goodell conspires against BB.

Brady conspires against BB.

McD conspires against BB.

OB conspired against BB.

Numerous people are "following" you around.

You, the guy banned 25 times are the good guy and numerous Pat fans posting here for years who were never banned are the trolls.

If anybody would like to testify on your behalf and point out any of the above I noted in error...  feel free.

And you wonder why I pronounce you as a nutcase? LMAO@U

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Wholly circumstantial at this juncture but authorities defineitely want to know what he knows...

Hence the "Paper Warrant" which may or may not be executed.

All in good time....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

In response to zbellino's comment:

[QUOTE]

50/50 chance in my opinion.

On the one hand NE doesn't shy away from giving players another chance, on the other hand those players usually got into trouble elsewhere.

I think it is telling that not one person in the organization has put out a single word of support.

We'll just wait and see.

Either way, from a talent perspective, the offense has taken another hit this offseason.

It's going to be interesting for sure.  

Yeah, what I believe the Pats admin Stacy James did was to send a text/ email to all Pats players to " considering the .... etc. going on" please refrain from contacting AH for any and all reasons for the time being" including , calls, texts, emails, avoid public statements, social sites etc.

Similar to a attending a wake or funeral, nothing more is required other than saying "I'm sorry".

In reality what would any Player expect AH to say on a cell or email anyway?  Doing so by saying anything would be inappropriate and ill advised. A summary of Pats emails, texts, calls could/would further embarras the Pats Org at a future trial. Leave bad enough alone!

At this point the police investigators are not going to feed the Patriots Org/NFL any proprietary info other than what they choose to release to the public.

I believe the Law Enforcement has it just about nailed. Certainly not a professional mob hit, too stupid. It could have been done on a spur of the moment and temper flair up, not well thought out. The only guess that I will make is that "in most cases, there is always a woman involved with the/a motive". I'm sure all the background checks of the other two are in and they are being tailed, no names on them made public yet. Of course there is a Journalist in Bristol who recognized them and can be the first to publicly name them but .... would YOU?

Those rental vehicles - like tractor trailors, have GPS devices built in. That's why hi-jacks are in the past. They monitor everything now.

We will know the rest of the story ... good day!

[/QUOTE]

I didn't know they could track that. 

However, I think, as is the case sometimes with athletes, if Hernandez DID have something to do with it, his friends who were with them might take the fall for money. 

People look at it this way: 

If Hern goes to jail, everyone loses. 

If his friends take the fall, he can get them ace lawyers an use his cash to help them out when they get out and while they are inside. 

That said, Hern hasn't even been arrested, let alone arraigned or anything like that ... so this is all premature. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

imo its possible he plays for the pats again, but this story is just getting weirder and weirder....im wondering whether hern was really involved or just doesnt want to rat out the person or people who did it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

imo its possible he plays for the pats again, but this story is just getting weirder and weirder....im wondering whether hern was really involved or just doesnt want to rat out the person or people who did it.

One would think that his Attorney has already told him bluntly that street creed ain't worth his career. It's likely the only one Hernandez is covering for is himself.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"When you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose."  Bob Dylan

On the opposite side, when you do have something, like a $40M contract to play football, you don't throw it all away to cover up a murder for a buddy.

Sections
Shortcuts