Who I want in the playoffs...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBrain3. Show TheBrain3's posts

Who I want in the playoffs...

Please give us the Jets on a silver platter in the divisional round so we can put the Jests back in NJ where they belong and after that please, PLEASE, give us the Ravens in the AFC Championship game. I know the Colts or Steelers would be another classic, but with Suggs running his gums(or dentures) and the seeming lack of respect coming out of Baltimore for the Pats, I would love to see our offense take it to that defense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Who I want in the playoffs...

In Response to Who I want in the playoffs...:
    Please give us the Jets on a silver platter in the divisional round so we can put the Jests back in NJ where they belong and after that please, PLEASE, give us the Ravens in the AFC Championship game. I know the Colts or Steelers would be another classic, but with Suggs running his gums(or dentures) and the seeming lack of respect coming out of Baltimore for the Pats, I would love to see our offense take it to that defense.
    Posted by TheBrain3

They'll have to beat the Chiefs and I don't think that will happen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaPats. Show VirginiaPats's posts

Re: Who I want in the playoffs...

I want the Ravens so we can avenge last year’s debacle and for the joy of listening to them whine again about some imaginary slight the ref’s imposed upon them. Just a beautiful sight when big mouths make spectacles of themselves.

Sections
Shortcuts