Who I'm Blaming: Mostly (besides the whole team) and Positives

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Who I'm Blaming: Mostly (besides the whole team) and Positives

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

good post joe. id say pretty much the same. its funny how some blame a defense that gave up twenty six points to the number one all time nfl offense. meanwhile our offense can only score sixteen against one of the worst defenses in the nfl. makes no sense. im not blaming either side .. it was a team loss and they did very well when you consider the injuries. 

exactly if you told me we would hold the Broncos to 26 I'd say we would have a good chance at winning... bad gameplan and execution only 16.... dissappointing

• You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

There is ONLY ONE f'n person to blame!

Thanks BB!

he certainly has had better game plans. the coaching wasnt very good. brady missed a couple but played well overall imo. they need to find players that they can count on. too many rasi dowling types on this team. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Zebellino- you are totally flipping on me here for no reason....

the team around Brady SUCKED.

Defense was GARBAGE.

but, even so... it took Denver to finally go prevent for us to get something going on O.

I didn't see Denver in "prevent". I saw them playing dime packages that Brady shredded when it got desperate. Dimes aren't "prevent".

Up until that stupid Vereen run on the 2 pointer, Denver was worried. Of course, then the D simply folded to make the comeback a joke.

There is ONLY ONE f'n person to blame!

Thanks BB!

he certainly has had better game plans. the coaching wasnt very good. brady missed a couple but played well overall imo. they need to find players that they can count on. too many rasi dowling types on this team. 

He can be thanked for building mediocrity and expecting Brady to win SBs with it.

good post joe. id say pretty much the same. its funny how some blame a defense that gave up twenty six points to the number one all time nfl offense. meanwhile our offense can only score sixteen against one of the worst defenses in the nfl. makes no sense. im not blaming either side .. it was a team loss and they did very well when you consider the injuries. 

exactly if you told me we would hold the Broncos to 26 I'd say we would have a good chance at winning... bad gameplan and execution only 16.... dissappointing

Denver only scored 26 because they controlled the ball. Two of their drives took up a whole quarter!

Just like the Giants, they bled the D to keep Brady from coming back.

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Defense was GARBAGE.

but, even so... it took Denver to finally go prevent for us to get something going on O.

I didn't see Denver in "prevent". I saw them playing dime packages that Brady shredded when it got desperate. Dimes aren't "prevent".

Up until that stupid Vereen run on the 2 pointer, Denver was worried. Of course, then the D simply folded to make the comeback a joke.

They did go dime, but they were backed off the line taking away the deep ball and giving up everything s h o r t which let us finally gain momentum

and agree the 2-pt call was garabage. at least put blount or ridley in the game to power it not vereen...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Denver only scored 26 because they controlled the ball. Two of their drives took up a whole quarter!

agree agree, but 16 points still is disappointing...

but yes our damn D couldnt get off the field.

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Vince Wilfork --- OUT

Tommy Kelly --- OUT

Jarod Mayo --- OUT

Brandon Spikes --- OUT

Aqib Talib --- OUT

5 0f 11 starters on defensive out.  Playing against the highest scoring offense in NFL HISTORY, in their place, and you hold them to 26 points.

This lose is all on the offense and yes, mostly on number 12 Tom Brady.

After the second super bowl loss Giselle said "My husband can't throw and catch the ball".  After this game she changed it to "My husband can't throw the deep ball"

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

You are blaming Brady for a 64 completion percent, 2 Tds, and 94 rating? 

Really?

I mean, someone OTHER than Brady has to play the game dude. Get a grip. 

.... Z i hate to talk about TB like this but, he was off. the edelman bomb, need to complete that. if so, its a whole different ball game.

the Collie was pass, if that was completed we could be getting 3 there and its 13-6 at half.

listen for a GOAT QB which is the standard I hold Brady to he did not have his best game. His stats are bloated from Denver going prevent and letting the easy pass open.

I love Brady dude, but he let me down on plays.

So your case is ... he missed two passes? In the first and second quarter?

Sorry ... incredibly weak. Really anemic. You need to come up with a better theory than that. The game doesn't swing on two missed passes. 

I can't go anywhere but there. 

SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO MAKE PLAYS. This team was Brady and a binch of s-hiiieet!

as u will agree Z and pretty much anyone else in the NFL will attest to: Pats with Tim Brady 12-4. Pat without Tom Brady 8-8...and Bellichick may be a brilliant defensive mind and all time coach but as a GM he is average

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:

Vince Wilfork --- OUT

Tommy Kelly --- OUT

Jarod Mayo --- OUT

Brandon Spikes --- OUT

Aqib Talib --- OUT

5 0f 11 starters on defensive out.  Playing against the highest scroing offense in NFL HISTORY, in their place, and you hold them to 26 points.

After the second super bowl loss Giselle said "My husband can't throw and catch the ball".  After this game she changed it to "My husband can't throw the deep ball"

Oh please. ....You got to stop the opponent from scoring.  This is mostly on the defense as always. I thought rebuilding the defense is over. I guess its not. The offense was always medicore since Gronk went down, Welker went to Denver, and Herndez went to jail for murder.

I'm tired of Blaming Brady. He was the one of the main reason that this team went to the AFC championship.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Brady didn't play well, sorry. He played like a backup for three quarters. They had what three points at the start of the 4th quarter. That's on him. They scored two TDs when the game was decided. His stats were accumulated in garbage time.

If a receiver is open, you hit him. Austin Collie is 6 ft tall, not a smurf. He's taller than Troy Brown or Deion Branch. Edelman is about the same size as those guys. He was wide open, an NFL QB HAS TO MAKE THAT PLAY. Stop making excuses.

The defense played equally inept, so this was an equal opportunity stinkbomb. 

Austin Collie was out of the NFL until the Pats got desperate. When will we realize that teams win championships with quality players, not old broken down parts and undrafted guys from community colleges in North Dakota. 

So what, he was open? They won Super Bowls with guys like Jermaine Wiggins and David Patten. Now, all of a sudden we can't hit an open receiver unless he has the proper pedigree?

We won SB's with D's that could get off the field allowing for more than 7 freaken possessions, (stops get them off the field and stops mean the other team isn't scoring....imagine that) and RB's that averaged more than 1.2.

Pathetic  Brady had the best run of the game.

Team is trash.  Blame Brady.  Brilliant!  No wonder crusty loves you, Right? ignorethedeadmoney.com    You still think $50M in dead money is a non-issue?

That's pretty much the cap cost of the whole FREAKEN DEFENSE.  LOL

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:

Vince Wilfork --- OUT

Tommy Kelly --- OUT

Jarod Mayo --- OUT

Brandon Spikes --- OUT

Aqib Talib --- OUT

5 0f 11 starters on defensive out.  Playing against the highest scroing offense in NFL HISTORY, in their place, and you hold them to 26 points.

Oh please. ....You got to stop the opponent from scoring.  This is mostly on the defense as always. I thought rebuilding the defense is over. I guess its not. The offense was always medicore since Gronk went down, Welker went to Denver, and Herndez went to jail for murder.

I'm tired of Blaming Brady. He was the one of the main reason that this team went to the AFC championship.

Your joking right?  You give the offense a pass because Gronk is hurt and they let Welker go but the D loses FIVE staters and you blame them.  That's an interesting take.

Defense was GARBAGE.

They did go dime, but they were backed off the line taking away the deep ball and giving up everything s h o r t which let us finally gain momentum

and agree the 2-pt call was garabage. at least put blount or ridley in the game to power it not vereen...

The donkeys were only up by 10 after Brady threw a TD with 9 and a half minutes to go. No team is going "prevent" ahead only 2 scores and all that time left.

And Brady only hit 6 of his 38 passes after that point. This hardly seems to indicate he padded his stats against a "prevent".

• You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

16 points exists in a continuum of time/opportunities. 

16 points on 7 drives isn't that bad. In fact it is good. 

The average game has 12 drives. 

24 points on 8 drives is bad. Over a whole game of regular length drives it's 36 points. 

Again, a victim of an undermanned, bend, break, bend some more, break big time, defense. 

•  

Vince Wilfork --- OUT

Tommy Kelly --- OUT

Jarod Mayo --- OUT

Brandon Spikes --- OUT

Aqib Talib --- OUT

5 0f 11 starters on defensive out.  Playing against the highest scoring offense in NFL HISTORY, in their place, and you hold them to 26 points.

Why don't I have you on ignore? Fixed.

The donkeys were only up by 10 after Brady threw a TD with 9 and a half minutes to go. No team is going "prevent" ahead only 2 scores and all that time left.

And Brady only hit 6 of his 38 passes after that point. This hardly seems to indicate he padded his stats against a "prevent".

ok it wasnt prevent but can we agree it wasnt as aggresive a D as they were in the first half. They backed off a little imo. it wasnt a 'prevent' but it wasnt tight coverage

•  

Defense was GARBAGE.

Brady didn't pad his stats. Every drive counted. NEw England wasted two in 2RB sets trying to run against Trevathan, et al, like I said they shouldn't do. 

16 points exists in a continuum of time/opportunities. 

16 points on 7 drives isn't that bad. In fact it is good. 

The average game has 12 drives. 

24 points on 8 drives is bad. Over a whole game of regular length drives it's 36 points. 

Again, a victim of an undermanned, bend, break, bend some more, break big time, defense. 

yep. once Talib went out the D was screwed

ok it wasnt prevent but can we agree it wasnt as aggresive a D as they were in the first half. They backed off a little imo. it wasnt a 'prevent' but it wasnt tight coverage

I can post video proving it was. Denver was in press, outside of 3rD and long, all game. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yep!

Vince Wilfork --- OUT

Tommy Kelly --- OUT

Jarod Mayo --- OUT

Brandon Spikes --- OUT

Aqib Talib --- OUT

If Brady was on the jets or dolphins this year, they both would have finished ahead of us.

I can post video proving it was. Denver was in press, outside of 3rD and long, all game. 

post the first TD drive

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Vince Wilfork --- OUT

Tommy Kelly --- OUT

Jarod Mayo --- OUT

Brandon Spikes --- OUT

Aqib Talib --- OUT

Your joking right?  You give the offense a pass because Gronk is hurt and they let Welker go but the D loses FIVE staters and you blame them.  That's an interesting take.

Talib's injuries is so obnoxious. Spikes is a joke (Collins is a nice replacement). Wilfork is not getting younger.

The team suppose to finish rebuilding the defense. Haft of the player aren't talented nor athetic. We don't have talent players aroun Mayo or Wilfork.

So many  opportunities  like getting Clay Matthews.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I'm sure if Brady had put that pass right in Edelman's hands and he dropped it,  we would all be talking about how Edelman sux.  How pivotal that play was for the offense to gain some momentum and blah, blah, blah.  LOL!

But since it was an awful pass thrown by the Greatest QB of all time then it wasn't on him because Edelman is not a "deep threat".   He only got wide open but just couldn't "run under the pass" that was thrown five yard past him.  Edelman sux.  LOL again!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

yup, it's pretty hard to score when the other team in on the field the whole time because your defense can't get a 3 and out!

• Sections
    Shortcuts