Who I'm Blaming: Mostly (besides the whole team) and Positives

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Re: Who I'm Blaming: Mostly (besides the whole team) and Positives

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are blaming Brady for a 64 completion percent, 2 Tds, and 94 rating? 

Really?

I mean, someone OTHER than Brady has to play the game dude. Get a grip. 

[/QUOTE]

.... Z i hate to talk about TB like this but, he was off. the edelman bomb, need to complete that. if so, its a whole different ball game.

the Collie was pass, if that was completed we could be getting 3 there and its 13-6 at half.

listen for a GOAT QB which is the standard I hold Brady to he did not have his best game. His stats are bloated from Denver going prevent and letting the easy pass open.

I love Brady dude, but he let me down on plays.

[/QUOTE]

2 plays - have you guys ever considered that it is not shocking that a visiting QB might overthrow a few balls in Denver?

I was bummed on the Edelman overthrow  - the Collie throw, if he is throwing to a normal size target that is a catch

2 plays - in the 1st half - what did they have to do with the D allowing scores on EVERY possession except the first one?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There is ONLY ONE f'n person to blame!

Thanks BB!

[/QUOTE]

good point

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

What about the coaching staff? Really poor job all around. Game plan was amateur hour. I don't get it.

That said, let's be honest, Denver was a far better team today. Better prepared, faster, more aggressive. They were determined where New England looked unprepared for the moment. 

Does anybody still want to re-sign Blount? Let him walk, he's exactly what he was in Tampa. If the play is blocked perfectly he'll get yards. If it's not, he's not going to fight for anything. Stiff.

I`m sure part of their game planning was "If Talib is out of this game ..... "  Well designed play by the Broncos coaching staff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to qball369's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

2 plays - have you guys ever considered that it is not shocking that a visiting QB might overthrow a few balls in Denver?

I was bummed on the Edelman overthrow  - the Collie throw, if he is throwing to a normal size target that is a catch

2 plays - in the 1st half - what did they have to do with the D allowing scores on EVERY possession except the first one?

[/QUOTE]

he was GOOD. not goat. sorry my standard is high sorry I'll drop them down

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Abandoning the run after 2 series, midget receivers and midget dbs, it was like the Denver receivers had velcro hands

[/QUOTE]

Manning also had all day to throw. No sacks today. 

[/QUOTE]

your right add no pass rush

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Abandoning the run after 2 series, midget receivers and midget dbs, it was like the Denver receivers had velcro hands

[/QUOTE]

Why would you stick with a run when you are down 17 points and getting 1.1 YC on your runs?

Think! I mean ... use your brain. 

[/QUOTE]

How do you remain calm in the face of such as this?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

BB just said it in his post game  " They have too many weapons for us to match up "   that says it all !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:

[QUOTE]

Don't blame Brady.

He did his part.

His teammates failed him.

[/QUOTE]

How this is even a topic ... boggles me. 

No sacks, no hits, no HURRIES (not even a single hurry).

No turnovers. 

No running game from Ridley and Blount. 

No pass protection. 

No run blocking. 

No timely run defense. 

No pass defense. 

No special teams play. 

Oh yeah .... LET'S BLAME BRADY. He should be out there sacking Manning, picking off passes, blocking for himself and the RBs and running the football (oops he did that last one scoring the only running TD).

[/QUOTE]

Brady is supposed to make up for all that. because, you know, in BB we trust.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are missing the point ... Manning ... in his home field ... didn't connect on a single long pass. He overthrew three of them. 

It is simply a silly thing to expect Brady to be perfect when the mark of excellence is 60%. 

Especially when everything else is NOT working and the entire Denver team, the stadium, no VIEWING AMERICA knew it was on Brady about two or three drives in.

Edelman? China-dola? Dropson? F-ollie? Blunt? Stevan Fu-mbley? Ouch-ib Talib? Ryab "Turnstyle" Wendell?  

Get real. 

It's this. 

Gronk and Brady. If one of them is injured, we are left with Bill Belichick's collection of spare parts. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why would you stick with a run when you are down 17 points and getting 1.1 YC on your runs?

Think! I mean ... use your brain. 

[/QUOTE]

because it helps everything else, keeps Manning off the field, keeps the defense honest instead of teeing off..... keep your attitude Z....I see you're upset

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Don't blame Brady.

He did his part.

[/QUOTE]

No turnovers. 

No pass protection. 

No run blocking. 

No timely run defense. 

No pass defense. 

No special teams play. 

Oh yeah .... LET'S BLAME BRADY. He should be out there sacking Manning, picking off passes, blocking for himself and the RBs and running the football (oops he did that last one scoring the only running TD).

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks BB. Let's ink Talib to a big one ... then when he injures his hamstring and shoots a fellow thug on the same play, we can pretend we didn't see it coming. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are missing the point ... Manning ... in his home field ... didn't connect on a single long pass. He overthrew three of them. 

It is simply a silly thing to expect Brady to be perfect when the mark of excellence is 60%. 

Especially when everything else is NOT working and the entire Denver team, the stadium, no VIEWING AMERICA knew it was on Brady about two or three drives in.

Edelman? China-dola? Dropson? F-ollie? Blunt? Stevan Fu-mbley? Ouch-ib Talib? Ryab "Turnstyle" Wendell?  

Get real. 

It's this. 

Gronk and Brady. If one of them is injured, we are left with Bill Belichick's collection of spare parts. 

[/QUOTE]

alright you are right. I am just ovveracting to a bad throw which imo still should be made. i dont care, its playoffs. you need to make those plays. but yes he had nothing to throw to all day or no time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nobody is going to be goat with Edeman, Amendola and Hootawamanwhatever to throw to.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

It's a team loss.  Broncos were better today.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WOW. Strong words from you z.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Get real. 

It's this. 

[/QUOTE]

100% agree Z - if any other QB, including Manning, was playing for the Pats the team isn't even in the playoffs

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

Really?

.... Z i hate to talk about TB like this but, he was off. the edelman bomb, need to complete that. if so, its a whole different ball game.

the Collie was pass, if that was completed we could be getting 3 there and its 13-6 at half.

listen for a GOAT QB which is the standard I hold Brady to he did not have his best game. His stats are bloated from Denver going prevent and letting the easy pass open.

[/QUOTE]

So your case is ... he missed two passes? In the first and second quarter?

Sorry ... incredibly weak. Really anemic. You need to come up with a better theory than that. The game doesn't swing on two missed passes. 

I can't go anywhere but there. 

SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO MAKE PLAYS. This team was Brady and a binch of s-hiiieet!

[/QUOTE]

Edelman is a tough SOB, but he's not a deep receiver.  Brady did overthrow him . . . but that's only because Edelman isn't a real deep threat.  A real deep threat would have caught up to that ball.  We need someone who can run under deep throws.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

Aqib Talib- 2 biggest games of his Patriot career and he can't stay healthy. The moment he went out, the game changed on D. Thomas took that thing over. 2 catches for 55 on Dennard. cant blame dennard over matched there.

Tom Brady- see: inaccurate. The Edelman bomb, Collie bomb and even Dobson (i thought he had inside position on it), Vereen dump off, Edelman in the back of endzone all big misses.

Run game- said it before and I'll say it again. BLount is boom or bust. give him the hole, best RB we have, if not.... Ridley is our best back

Pass Rushers- if Jones wants to be considered a above average or elite rusher he needs to get pressure on single blockers. he didn't do that.

Gameplan- wasn't good. BB even said it.

Positives: Jamie Collins looks legit, alotta potential there. Same with Hightower he's really turned around his season and looks good and can be great too.

Austin Collie needs a 3 year extension tmrw. guy was our best WR today outside Edelman. (amendola kinda disappointing)

Vereen & Ridley. I'm liking them next year. good 1-2 combo.

[/QUOTE]

Unless it's non guaranteed and no signing bonus, which why would he sign that?, haven't we learned anything yet? You do not sign injury prone players to long term deals! It's just not worth it in the end, esp after having 1 decent but being released by the team 3 times in a single year!

What we need is something more than a JAG off the street who only looks good because or prime signing this offseason, Mr. Clutch Amendola, looked so bad

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nobody is going to be goat with Edeman, Amendola and Hootawamanwhatever to throw to.

[/QUOTE]

very true, I go back on my word. just an overraction. that play is burned in my mind and  think it could've been a real changer

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

alright you are right. I am just ovveracting to a bad throw which imo still should be made. i dont care, its playoffs. you need to make those plays. but yes he had nothing to throw to all day or no time.

[/QUOTE]

Manning missed throws too. Every QB does. It takes a perfect pass to hit Edelman over the shoulder like that because he is so -short. If he was 6' 2" there is more room for error. Brady errs long so it isn't picked.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to VeritasMD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Blame = We have the WORST WRs in the NFL.  No team has a more pathetic collection of WRs than we do. 

This is like RECHE CALDWELL all over again. 

BB should stop being stubborn, and pay for a competent WR crew, instead of the collection of abject cr-p we have now.

[/QUOTE]

Seattle would love our receivers.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Really?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry ... incredibly weak. Really anemic. You need to come up with a better theory than that. The game doesn't swing on two missed passes. 

[/QUOTE]

Edelman is a touch SOB, but he's not a deep receiver.  Brady did overthrow him . . . but that's only because Edelman isn't a real deep threat.  A real deep threat would have caught up to that ball.  We need someone who can run under deep throws.  

[/QUOTE]

You may be rigg about the deep threat, but Brady missed him and he was wide open.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So your case is ... he missed two passes?

Sorry ... incredibly weak. Really anemic. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree completely. Amendola didn't do chit... rookies were rough and couldnt stay healthy. waste there. good game by Brady, not great and that's why I'm dissappointed.

wasn't a GOAT performance that's my point dude

[/QUOTE]

Ok, Manning missed THREE passes downfield ... and hit none. 

Is that a GOAT performance?

Sorry ... Brady was excellent today. 

The rest of the team, including Bill Belichick, was not up to it. 

You need to find another whipping boy. 

[/QUOTE]

In order to win this game, great players had to play great.

Brady played well, but that's not what was needed to win the game.

There are tons of QB's who can play a good game. But those QB's aren't talked about as the greatest of all time.

We needed performance befitting the moniker today, and we did not get it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Really?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Edelman is a touch SOB, but he's not a deep receiver.  Brady did overthrow him . . . but that's only because Edelman isn't a real deep threat.  A real deep threat would have caught up to that ball.  We need someone who can run under deep throws.  

[/QUOTE]

You may be rigg about the deep threat, but Brady missed him and he was wide open.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but that's why you don't want to be throwing to small slot receivers 50 yards downfield.  QBs aren't that accurate on deep throws.  Completions require receivers who can get to the ball even if it's five or ten yards off target. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Don't blame Brady.

He did his part.

[/QUOTE]

No turnovers. 

No pass protection. 

No run blocking. 

No timely run defense. 

No pass defense. 

No special teams play. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks BB. Let's ink Talib to a big one ... then when he injures his hamstring and shoots a fellow thug on the same play, we can pretend we didn't see it coming. 

[/QUOTE]

Good point. As I have said long before today, I wouldn't give Talib big bucks for just that reason. And Gronk is another one.

Most of BB's best moves are all with an asterisk. And Edelman is another financial disater waiting to happen.

But that won't stop the flatliners from saying, " pay the man!".

Sections
Shortcuts