Who is Barry Who is Barry Soetoro?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Who is Barry Who is Barry Soetoro?

Who is Barry Soetoro?

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/who-is-barry-soetoro/question-1678573/

Check his Stats. He cannot play for the  Feds. He is ineligible.

Go Pats
    DavidSeattle

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Re: Who is Barry Who is Barry Soetoro?

In Response to Who is Barry Who is Barry Soetoro?:
    Who is Barry Soetoro? http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/who-is-barry-soetoro/question-1678573/ Check his Stats. He cannot play for the  Feds. He is ineligible. Go Pats DavidSeattle
    Posted by DavidSeattle

According to a Growing number of Credible sources, This is Barack Obama''s real name. He was not born in the U.S. and cannot leagally hold the office of President . He is a complete fraud
     Read the attached link inofrmation

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Who is Barry Who is Barry Soetoro?:
    In Response to Who is Barry Who is Barry Soetoro? : According to a Growing number of Credible sources, This is Barack Obama''s real name. He was not born in the U.S. and cannot leagally hold the office of President . He is a complete fraud  Read the attached link inofrmation
    Posted by DavidSeattle

I'ma just go out on a limb here, and give the personal nod to the Sodahead.com dreamteam over The FBI/CIA/National Census & Social Security combo which undoubtedly mailed-in their efforts surrounding whether or not The US President was actually born in The U.S.. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In Response to Re: Who is Barry Who is Barry Soetoro? : jesus ur a moron...give it up. btw he'll be around another 4 yrs
    Posted by JintsFan

your the bleeding heart liberal moron! you must be on food stamps, SSI and medicaid if you want him around another 4 years! By then gas will be $8.00 a gallon! But dont worry, Barry will tell you that he is developing "green" initiatives that will help us out in 20-30 years!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Who is Barry Who is Barry Soetoro?:
    Who is Barry Soetoro? http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/who-is-barry-soetoro/question-1678573/ Check his Stats. He cannot play for the  Feds. He is ineligible. Go Pats DavidSeattle
    Posted by DavidSeattle

You  mean this knucklehead?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Who is Barry Who is Barry Soetoro? : your the bleeding heart liberal moron! you must be on food stamps, SSI and medicaid if you want him around another 4 years! By then gas will be $8.00 a gallon! But dont worry, Barry will tell you that he is developing "green" initiatives that will help us out in 20-30 years!
    Posted by Quagmire3

Yea #ssh0le...It's a tough call by anyone NOT to jump on the choice to work at McDonald's because that's the lone job in a decayed urban area that your same laughably underfunded urban public school where every teacher mailed in their efforts to educate you, before walking home through the seperate gang-owned neighborhoods before turning in to the 1 drunk parent ya ever actually knew, prior to placing the extra blanket on yourself that night because your mom failed to pay the electric/heating bill once again...

Let's see:
    A /> McDonald's, Where hopefully they have enough staff room to gimme even 30 hours of work a week...  In which case, I'll have just enough for the day-to-basics, But I'll have to choose to afford either- A busted used car and insurance and gas and upkeep OR -A sh#tty apartment in the sh#ttiest, dirtiest, slummiest apartment building I can actually afford to pay rent, utilities, maintenance, and etc. on.

OR Option-

B /> I won't have to work...At All.  Rather than busting my #ss and pullin' down not 1 penny more than $1000 in a month at McyD's... Instead, I'll take the 800 buck same example of a non-living wage...but I won't labor, won't be sh#t upon & threatened with unemployment by the 19 year old McDonald's Manager with an attitude.  Oh, Also I'll be able to actually go to a real-life Doctor with Option B, as well...  100 more bucks to have some stability in that overlooked "feeding yourself" department too?  Tough decision here...

Barrack Obama's Lone Problem which has been by leaps and bounds, The 1 INFINITELY Greatest Reason WHY He he's only 50% turned around the 100% sh#tfest that Republican George Bush Jr, Left right on his lap on Day #1 of Obama's Presidency:
    ~ALLOWING The VERY Same #ssh0les to have such a deliberately stagnanting control on his Ideas and Forwarded Policies IN The Republican owned Congress (some of you actually haven't yet made it to this fact yet), which have resulted in Oligarchies controlling market prices without check, Wall Street's all-controlling mullah to be so solidified to the point where Fox Republican News ridicules those whom set-up camp outside the bankers in order to bring some concerned attention to what they've been doing moreso than ever, AND finally a system which has the greatest ionization of wealth and assets into the smallest percentage of individuals than ever before in this nation's history...

So ShutTFV-

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Also...chances are that given current technology, noone could ever conjure a falsified flat computer pic of A University of Columbia ID Card... 

dear

lord

Sections
Shortcuts