Who is better the open field...Connolly or Wilfork?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Who is better the open field...Connolly or Wilfork?

I say Wilfork......definitely has the better hands, but he had more of a burst...if that's what you call what can pass for a burst from a 350+ pound guy...lmao....his interception return reminded me of Sam Hunt (aka "West Texas Fat Back")...I am definitely dating myself with THAT one...  :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HighSchoolSportsReporter. Show HighSchoolSportsReporter's posts

Re: Who is better the open field...Connolly or Wilfork?

Connolly - I have watched that YouTube video a hundred times.....I laugh everytime.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Wilfork has softer hands catching it right out of the air, but Connolly has better moves and breakaway speed.  Wilfork has better ball-carrying form

So Connolly is the feature back and Wilfork is the short yardage guy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

I just watched that play again. Wilfork sniffed out the screen and positioned himself perfectly to make the interception- brilliant

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Connolly scored, Wilfork didn't.  But maybe Wilfork would have if D Mac wouldn't have jumped in and not only made a really bad block but tripped up Wilfork as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Who is better the open field...Connolly or Wilfork?:
    Connolly scored, Wilfork didn't.  But maybe Wilfork would have if D Mac wouldn't have jumped in and not only made a really bad block but tripped up Wilfork as well.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Connolly didn't score - he got chased down at the 5 yard line

better speed than Wilfork, but Wilfork caught it cleaner and held the ball the right way whereas Connolly held it like a loaf of bread

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

Gotta love Wilfork.  Great guy, great athlete, can break off a 30-yard rumble like the best of 'em (300 lb-ers anyway!).  Can't wait to hear his radio interview this week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Personally, I prefer Connelly's Teddy Bear ball-carrying style. 

Congrats on a a highlight INT, Mr. Wilfork. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Connelly has the juke and Vince has the jiggle. I want to see Wilfork as goalline short yardage fullback at least once this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Who is better the open field...Connolly or Wilfork?:
    In Response to Re: Who is better the open field...Connolly or Wilfork? : Connolly didn't score - he got chased down at the 5 yard line better speed than Wilfork, but Wilfork caught it cleaner and held the ball the right way whereas Connolly held it like a loaf of bread
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

You are correct, I don't know what I was thinking! LOL! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Look at that form, looks like a running back, a frate train!!

Compared to...

and

Sections
Shortcuts