Who is calling the plays!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

Who is calling the plays!

Who is calliing the plays! o and d??? Zero pass rush and every time they have the ball its the same plays over and over.Its very sad. I really see this team needing some real play callers....DEAN PEES IS HORRIBLE and how is even calling the o plays? Do we even have a tight end?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Re: Who is calling the plays!

In Response to Who is calling the plays!:
     Yes we have Watson remember him catching TD's vs. Buffalo and Baker used to kill us with the short stuff when he was with the Jests. I'm no pro OC but with teams doubling up on Welker and Moss wouldn't that leave someone open? Whatever happen too whosever  open gets the ball? Also we need a new right tackle before Brady gets KILLED!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I saw a monkey with a magic 8 ball in the booth.  He's the OC. 

I also saw a girlscout troop on the defensive line.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Agree! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

Hey I feel the same way. The bad decisions still on 4th down. I actually wanted them to kick the field goal on 4th and goal. That would of put them up 17 - 7. Badys interception on 2nd down was terrible. Run the dam ball 4 times...... I called the play. They really need a OC... And the point you made about the tight end very valid. Totaly frustraded.....

Sections
Shortcuts