Who is going to the Indy vs Pats game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Who is going to the Indy vs Pats game?

I for one will be there.  I am coming in from NJ and will be ready to tailgate.  Does anyone else want to meet up at the game and share some food, beers, etc?  We will have a tent, beerpong things like that too.
    Let me know on here, then I can send u my email and we can exchange phone #s etc and figure it all out.
    Anyone know how early we are allowed to get there to start tailgating?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Who is going to the Indy vs Pats game?

I'm going too! I'm going to meet Brady and Welker after the game too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

I'm coming up from Jax.....

to the game.  Flying in Saturday afternoon, staying downtown Boston and will be taking the train down to the game.

Now I need to get adopted by tailgating group.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

jax, consider yourself adopted...assuming u like meat and beer maybe beer pong too

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I will be there with bells on..........section 214.....Pats side..........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

AND I AM REQUESTING ..........N O I S E !!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Been a bit since I was last there, can we all access section P7 of the parking lot?  or are there sections that we cannot all get to? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Who else is going?  I remember more people in other posts saying they would be there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In Response to Re: Who is going to the Indy vs Pats game?:
    jax, consider yourself adopted...assuming u like meat and beer maybe beer pong too
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

OK.....where you park at.....I'm a pro at beer pong but I'm better at tip cup.  I've got the record of 2 sec for a tip cup.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

jax,I am going to do my best to park in P7 (not sure where that is) where MVPkilla4life parks.  We usually find an endcap with extra space so we can put up a tent and not get yelled at for it.  I will have either my Seyton Manning t shirt on or have a Sea Bass Jersey.  Our tent is blue, beer pong will be obvious, the car is a blue Saab 2-X 
    The invite to hang out is for everyone.  Would love to put some faces with the names on here.  Share some food and beer.  I will arrive as early as they let us into the stadium. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

For those going that want to meet up, email me at mordecaib1@yahoo.com  we can exchance cell #s etc so we can coordinate and meet up

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Who is going to the Indy vs Pats game?:
    AND I AM REQUESTING ..........N O I S E !!!!!!!!
    Posted by EASON11

Me too!

Get those yuppies down low into the game!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marcus-santos. Show marcus-santos's posts

I´m coming from Brazil specially for it!!!
    I´ll be at section 130.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from marcus-santos. Show marcus-santos's posts

I´m coming from Brazil specially for it!
    I´ll be at Section 130.

My email is mvinicius.santos@gmail.com

Marcus.

In Response to Who is going to the Indy vs Pats game?:
    I for one will be there.  I am coming in from NJ and will be ready to tailgate.  Does anyone else want to meet up at the game and share some food, beers, etc?  We will have a tent, beerpong things like that too. Let me know on here, then I can send u my email and we can exchange phone #s etc and figure it all out. Anyone know how early we are allowed to get there to start tailgating?
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Any others wanna join, got 2 so far.  How many are with u two?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

MVP, if u email me, we can exchange cell #s and try and meet up.

Anyone else going that wants to tailgate?  Last chance, I leave in the morning and dont have a smart phone.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

MVP. I am going to try and get into the P7 lot, if u see a silver volvo C30(decided to take a diff car) and a guy with a SeaBass jersey, that is me, say hi

Sections
Shortcuts