Who is Hernandez and why do we care?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Who is Hernandez and why do we care?

Just asking? I heard the guy went to college but then mudered some people but why is it on this message board? Shouldn't this be on the "legal" message board? 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Re: Who is Hernandez and why do we care?

By starting this thread, aren't you perpetuating the problem?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

because he's part of patriot history, whether you like it or not. You were likely a fan of his at one point. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

He is also the guy that is putting the Pats in a tight salary cap squeeze next year, causing the team to make decisions THIS year that will also have financial implications next year. 

Bottom line, Pats did not do their due diligence or if they did they ignored the information out there, and this is going to bite them on the field this year and next, as well as the public hit they took, and as the information unfolds, most likely BB and Kraft will be involved in some of the legal proceedings.

tragic, yet fascinating situation, that is a wake up for every team in professional sports, to properly vet it's assets, change the wording in player contracts and what the ramifications are to a team if a player gets into this type of trouble. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

He is also the guy that is putting the Pats in a tight salary cap squeeze next year, causing the team to make decisions THIS year that will also have financial implications next year. 

Bottom line, Pats did not do their due diligence or if they did they ignored the information out there, and this is going to bite them on the field this year and next, as well as the public hit they took, and as the information unfolds, most likely BB and Kraft will be involved in some of the legal proceedings.

tragic, yet fascinating situation, that is a wake up for every team in professional sports, to properly vet it's assets, change the wording in player contracts and what the ramifications are to a team if a player gets into this type of trouble. 

hey, Rkarp....check ur mail

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

Just asking? I heard the guy went to college but then mudered some people but why is it on this message board? Shouldn't this be on the "legal" message board? 

He's a former Patriot and the center of a very interesting story that many Pats fans find interesting.

If all of this was happening to Tony Collins or Irvin Fryar, I'm sure there would be threads about it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

By starting this thread, aren't you perpetuating the problem?

I guess, I just don't understand it. When I was growing up, this is the kind of soap opera that the women would gossip about at family get togethers and then you wouldn't hear about it again till the verdict came out. Then everyone would shake their head, feel bad for the victim, wonder about how someone with the world at their feet would throw it all away. Then go about life while remembering the victim and forgetting the perp.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

I guess, I just don't understand it. When I was growing up, this is the kind of soap opera that the women would gossip about at family get togethers and then you wouldn't hear about it again till the verdict came out. Then everyone would shake their head, feel bad for the victim, wonder about how someone with the world at their feet would throw it all away. Then go about life while remembering the victim and forgetting the perp.

Who were the local sports stars that got into this level of trouble that didn't register on your sports radar when you were growing up?

Irving Fryar's domestic issues were front and center when I was growing up.