Who is Leon? Nightsailor? P-Mike? Davedsone? CommunistMan? HRK2012? Trool Check TIme

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Who is Leon? Nightsailor? P-Mike? Davedsone? CommunistMan? HRK2012? Trool Check TIme

I've been sitting back here reading posts and it seems there are some people here that are creating more than just one name!

Kind of funny but is Laz really Davedsone? Is Leon really Nightsailor?, Is CommieforMommie really even here? Is P-Mike really even Human?

I dont know what the He!! is going on in here but you people need to start fessing up! Just who the Faulk are you!

Harley Raod Kind, what is going on here ???? Surprised

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Re: Who is Leon? Nightsailor? P-Mike? Davedsone? CommunistMan? HRK2012? Trool Check TIme

I'm HRK,HarleyRoadKing111, HarleyRoadKing103, Harleyroadking11, due to my ability to get along with people I've had to change up every now and then.lol. P-mike is from Minnesota so yes he's not human,
    Laz is a good man with some demons to deal with, Daveddoosh is a punk that rides a Japanese junk motorcycle. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Who is Leon? Nightsailor? P-Mike? Davedsone? CommunistMan? HRK2012? Trool Check TIme

Stommmper, what was your other screen name?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LMAO on this

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: Who is Leon? Nightsailor? P-Mike? Davedsone? CommunistMan? HRK2012? Trool Check TIme:
    Stommmper, what was your other screen name?
    Posted by BradyMossFan
    Mine were stomper...Stommper...Jerry Springer and now this new stommmper.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: Who is Leon? Nightsailor? P-Mike? Davedsone? CommunistMan? HRK2012? Trool Check TIme:
    I'm HRK,HarleyRoadKing111, HarleyRoadKing103, Harleyroadking11, due to my ability to get along with people I've had to change up every now and then.lol. P-mike is from Minnesota so yes he's not human, Laz is a good man with some demons to deal with, Daveddoosh is a punk that rides a Japanese junk motorcycle. 
    Posted by harleyroadking11

'LMAO.... I knew P-Mike was an illegal alien!    Davedooosh rides a Crotch-Rocket, or is it a moped?
    Lazz is a good guy yes! Known Lazz for a long time now!  Ohh and yes I was LAZJR. at a far distant galaxy!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Who is Leon? Nightsailor? P-Mike? Davedsone? CommunistMan? HRK2012? Trool Check TIme:
    I've been sitting back here reading posts and it seems there are some people here that are creating more than just one name! Kind of funny but is Laz really Davedsone? Is Leon really Nightsailor?, Is CommieforMommie really even here? Is P-Mike really even Human? I dont know what the He!! is going on in here but you people need to start fessing up! Just who the Faulk are you! Harley Raod Kind, what is going on here ????
    Posted by Stommmper

There is no way Laz is Davesdone! I'm pretty sure Laz is that dude from Rainman that hangs out with Tom Cruise and speaks in those weird mathematical riddles.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Who is Leon? Nightsailor? P-Mike? Davedsone? CommunistMan? HRK2012? Trool Check TIme : There is no way Laz is Davesdone! I'm pretty sure Laz is that dude from Rainman that hangs out with Tom Cruise and speaks in those weird mathematical riddles.
    Posted by mthurl

LAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

O.k. with the current sequence of posts, that last pic got me LingOL pretty d#mn good...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Must be a slow day at the mental hospital eh Stommmper?  But hey, at least you're consistent.  An ignorant troll regardless of your chosen name - way to be you big fella'.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

O.k. with the current sequence of posts, that last pic got me LingOL pretty d#mn good...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

hahah, we're just kidding Laz...glad you got the joke!! Or should I say (glad u)got The JoK ? E/..42+7=forty nine, x Over PIe?/squared To)(thet10th/...isWhAt?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Must be a slow day at the mental hospital eh Stommmper?  But hey, at least you're consistent.  An ignorant troll regardless of your chosen name - way to be you big fella'.
    Posted by gr82bme

Ahhh!. Some day you will learn my son, I am not the patient, but the man behind the screen writing the scripts!
      Oh and to update you, the quick definition of ignorant is, "Lack of Knowledge".  Now in fact it seems your lack of knowledge about my knowledge leaves you unknowing, which makes you ignorant in this matter. Isnt that Ironic?
    Hmmmmm, something you should ponder when making statements of subject matter to which you have no knowledge!
    But, I forgive your ignorance due to your lack of knowledge! Next time you will know better! Yell

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: Who is Leon? Nightsailor? P-Mike? Davedsone? CommunistMan? HRK2012? Trool Check TIme : Ahhh!. Some day you will learn my son, I am not the patient, but the man behind the screen writing the scripts!   Oh and to update you, the quick definition of ignorant is, "Lack of Knowledge".  Now in fact it seems your lack of knowledge about my knowledge leaves you unknowing, which makes you ignorant in this matter. Isnt that Ironic? Hmmmmm, something you should ponder when making statements of subject matter to which you have no knowledge! But, I forgive your ignorance due to your lack of knowledge! Next time you will know better!
    Posted by Stommmper

Thanks for the definition of "ignorant."  And yes, you certainly are, but the mentally challenged usually have no idea that they're such - so you fit the most perfectly, to a tee, exactly, oh, you get the drift.  BTW, appreciate the "forgiveness" but no, next time  I won't need to "know better."  I already do child - now go back to your folks' basement like a good pimply teenager.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Lol, than'ya mthurl...I'm cool like that.

Hey gr82bme...Does your vastly superior wit & intellect begin with your screenname?  Because IF it does, Wow...Boy oh boy, I think us mentally challenged mental asylum patients, don't have a freakin' prayer this time!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: Who is Leon? Nightsailor? P-Mike? Davedsone? CommunistMan? HRK2012? Trool Check TIme : Thanks for the definition of "ignorant."  And yes, you certainly are, but the mentally challenged usually have no idea that they're such - so you fit the most perfectly, to a tee, exactly, oh, you get the drift.  BTW, appreciate the "forgiveness" but no, next time  I won't need to "know better."  I already do child - now go back to your folks' basement like a good pimply teenager.
    Posted by gr82bme

Lazz, this guy is the epitome of the long lost troglodyte. Sad part is he claims we are mentally challanged but as yet says we are inept and cannot know any better.  IF we were to be ignorant of his lack of knowledge of knowledge then we would not be able to see it and discuss it.
    I believe Great to b him is in denial. But he is ignorant of that fact so therefore by his own definition he doesnt know it.
    Guess it just goes to show his knowing better of not knowing better leads him to believe he is intelligent, but his real lack of intelligence only proves his lack of knowledge which makes him Ignorant both before and after the fact.
    I guess he has bad acne?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

yep.. i know who i am but who ISSSSS you?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

P-Mike is no troll. Jerry Springer on the other hand was one of the top trolls on this forum for months and now that you have let us all know that you are Jerry Springer you will go right back on ignore. I dont mind trolls, but Jerry springer was known for flooding the forum with useless nonsense just to get attention.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

In Jerry Springers defense, it was the offseason and we were having fun with troll's. As I remember MVPKILLA you were a Whiney little girl about everything anyone posted...so here are 3 words for ya.......
    Run Forrest Run!!!!! Yell

Sections
Shortcuts