who is more delusional

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

who is more delusional

Would that be rex Ryan for thinking he can win a Super Bowl with an old RB. Or LT for believing that he still has what it takes. Either way, you know they both ended up beating off when they declared that they would crush the hated NEP's.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d816fae16&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

You can't make this shyt up..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: who is more delisional

no one is "delisional"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon13. Show uncommon13's posts

I see nothing wrong with having LT back up Greene. I do think it was a down grade from Thomas though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to who is more delisional:
    Would that be rex Ryan for thinking he can win a Super Bowl with an old RB. Or LT for believing that he still has what it takes. Either way, you know they both ended up beating off when they declared that they would crush the hated NEP's. http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d816fae16&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true You can't make this shyt up..
    Posted by justme2
    ....first of all, learn to spell. It makes you sound more ignorant than you probably are. Secondly, LT is the second RB in the scheme so he already knows his role and will be able to fulfill it. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I don't think the fake LT is delusional so much as he's just saying what you're supposed to say. He took the highest offer. It's a simple as that. If he really thinks Green New Jersey is closer to a Super Bowl title than Minnesota, he's not delusional, he's stupid.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

i dont remember the pats ever being hurt by laydown tomlinson when it mattered...it seems like when he gets the smack put on him he is on the sideline poutin...as far as fat rex goes...we may now have to refer to him as fatboy slim...

but it is rather presumptuous to anoint yourself to the superbowl...dont you think??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: who is more delisional:
    I see nothing wrong with having LT back up Greene. I do think it was a down grade from Thomas though.
    Posted by uncommon13

a buig downgrade. JOnes has been doing great the last few years while LT has been on the decline. if Green gets hurt early, LT will not be able to carry the load. Chargers were smart dumping him

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: who is more delusional

In Response to Re: who is more delusional:
    The Jets came a whole lot closer this year then the pats! Keep hanging to that last SB championship folks-laughable like the pats OLine. LOL and How are ya!?
    Posted by ohLeonYourSoFine
    Here is a number for the dillusional jets fans to hold on tight to 41 and counting,last time I checked no team is playing for horseshoes titles. my team got closer than your team,Bahahahahahahahahaha!You are funny..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

I think Patriot fans are delusional... thinking we are ok with the squad we have, and rex ryan and the jets are a terrible team.  Are they superbowl worthy? No but least they are making moves.  

Patriots superbowl worthy.. No, and 4 new rookies in the top 63 certainly isnt going to make it.  Might help but now with our offense.  

LT and Shonn Greene and the JETs are not going to miss THomas JOnes, people need to get OVER IT.

Patriots need to start going after some young proven FA, or RFA's  I.E.  OLSEN, MARSHALL, possibly leon washington now that they have no use for him,  Draft 1 or 2 rookies for defense, sign FA UNDER 32 not 35 and trade maroney... utilize green ellis more.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Who cares.

Sections
Shortcuts